[C05 Raid][P] Thu 27th July @ 7pm gmt

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
late sign up, trying to get valk to 50 as we speak.
(3 bubs, 3 hours. easymode.)

Onaabys

Fledgling Freddie
If u still have room i can sign up with Herz 50 Dark SM (have 26 pbaoe to).

Can bring fop shammy to.

Polla

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry i could not turn up or post sooner got held up in work and the drive home hope it went well

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Success

Many thanks to those who bothered to turn up. We did all C05 bosses twice and two groups did Utgard. Also thanks to Fader - our medic-in-residence for taking Gp 2 through Utgard.

For those who couldn't make it and still want to, there'll be another one along next Thursday, same time, same place.

Be there or be hexagonal - or something.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
This was a lot of fun, especially g2's kill of Ut-Lok, especially memorable for Illu's shammy dotting the final shade to death while the rest of us were all dead. :drink: An absolute blast guys and girls, thanks for the experience.

Farder

illu

Part of the furniture
Kvadi said:
This was a lot of fun, especially g2's kill of Ut-Lok, especially memorable for Illu's shammy dotting the final shade to death while the rest of us were all dead. :drink: An absolute blast guys and girls, thanks for the experience.

Farder

Hehe yep. I'm really glad I came along and you guys took me in the group.
That fight against the last shade with the group wiped and Farder rezzing me a split second before he died, and then somehow I was running away and dotting the last 2% off the shade - was something I'll never forget :>
A great team with great team work.
Thanks for a great evening!

Oli - Illu

PS and thanks Farder for the skull /hug

varge

Fledgling Freddie
damn i was about to enter the dungeon when my connection went down. gonna check it out today. very sorry i could not be there :/

glad that you made it as well :)

bah, this is not my month to raid, either busy at work, or problems with computer, well, maybe next week will be my lucky one :|

Onaabys

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ty for a real nice raid! And as Farder said g2's Ut-Lok fight was about the funniest PvE i had for ages. As we only hade 1 healer and 1 shammy in grp it was no easy moments, most of the time all seers/casters pow was close to 0%. :)

To bad i didnt recodr Illus dot of doom. Tbh i thought we was gonna die but u manage to get the last shade and get us up. :worthy:

Herz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom