Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

Ive put up with certain forum members, mainly mank & Clowneh! but also cdr at times, for a few weeks now. It seems to have continued, so I can only assume they have not been warned for what they are doing. Either way im leaving.

Its like being in kindergarden, 3 little people nagging you everywhere you go. Which is whats happening on BW, its nearly every thread.

Ive ignored it somtimes, and replyed with anger other times. Ive had pm's from various forum members, which I thank you for. Most of them are saying what Mank, Clowneh! and cdr are doing is totaly uncalled for.

Anyway, you got your way. Bye.

If anyone still wishs to contact me you can drop me a line at krypt@krypts.co.uk , farewel to those of you I got along with, and those of you mature enouth to ignore the childishness in me, a child.

S

Sar

Ignore the slackers, god knows bodhi & exor did.

:/

S

Sar

We'd just have to launch another Banned Aid.

xD

S

S-Gray

You'll be missed very much by me, and im sure by many of the other "generalytes" in this here forum.

May you find peace at last while driving in your dads Sunbeam, thinking of nothing in your journey to nowheresville.

I will miss your open/close debates but still! theres plenty more debates that you can do while not even on a forum! So im sure you will be a busy bunny!

I hope your new CPU is in good working order, and you havent added any "fluffy bits" to it, like bunnies or something, coz that wouldnt be sensible... right? (I cant remember if you did get your CPU... i kinda got confused and lost interest after the open/close/open/close/delete scenario.

Im sure you will miss Mank, Clown and CDR more than anyone else tho, i'll get them to send you a balloon or something with somethin special written on it.

So anyway! I bid you farewell, and give you a gr8 m8 for future!

TaTa!

(Upon posting this i hope the threads still open and not been closed)

S-Gray!

:kiss2:

M

mank

btw it's all Cdr and Clown's fault, I only did it cos I wanted to be cool like them!

G

ghoul

whoever made krypt leave, i love you, kiss' & hugs

R

Rubric

What happened?

I saw a couple of people get a little irritated with him and some disagree with him. Who did what to make him leave?

S

S-Gray

half the threads were deleted/closed so you'll have a bit o fun finding them ;)

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by bigfoot
As far as I know no posts were deleted (I didn't delete any) although I did just remove the thread as I didn't think it was appropriate being on the forum now that it had been closed. It probably should have been deleted sooner so my apologies for that, although I should warn people that after an initial good period following the Code of conduct being posted it seems that certain individuals are going back to their behaviour of picking on a couple of forum users or posting just utter tripe.

I had hoped that suspending accounts would be a thing of the post but it seems that will not be the case for much longer....

He posted that yesterday and you still deleted your account.

NM, he will be back, irritating as ever when he needs help with the shuttle :p

G

GDW

Originally posted by Clowneh!
Happy BArfday
:hat:

Arsehole or fuckwit you decide:(

.......ok ive decided

he was both and neither. A kid who would probably have got on well enough with a couple more years under his belt.

L

leggy

I'm sorry to see anyone leave like this. You really shouldn't have given into the child like bullying and retarded insults Krypt. Most of us could see it would be short lived when they got bored and found another easy target to pick on. Let's face it, that's the only reason you were victimised.

It wasn't funny and they really did live up the name of forum degenerate with which we associate them.

Anyway, stand up for yourself in future or ignore it.

S

SoWat

Krypt was very familiar with retarded insults and childlike bullying, as any mod in the DAoC forum will tell you (I had more of the above from him than the rest of the forum members combined).

So... Krypt wasn't the innocent that people feeling guilty now make out.

Having said that, he shouldn't have left in the way he did, though I think it had more to do with pressures in his personal life than pressure in this forum.

O

old.ignus

I think he's seeking sympathy.

When I first started posting here years ago I was flamed a lot (still am sometimes) I remember once when I posted my views on drugs (I'm against them) somebody said they wished I were dead, a little too far I would think. But I always took it and tried my best to give it back (although I got a warning about it not long ago) at the end of the day its not like real life bullying, you can just ignore it. Anybody remember Dan200, we always used to poke fun at his age but he didn't mind.

B

Big G

aww bu bye,

Krypt, you shouldn't give in to it - you just have to ignore the under 18 year olds (or indeed those who behave in such a way) kids, or the shower of pricks who lynch you the minute you make a post.

Some of the forums users have absolutely nothing decent to contribute to any forum and wait on someone posting something innocently. They then reply with offensive/abusive/sarcastic remarks and think they're incredibly witty/smart - they know who they are.

Stay on the hardware forums, everyone is as sound a pound (like Jonty and Xavier) there.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom