Bye guys.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
not really surprised to see you go mate, knew it was only a matter of time :(, your classic pisstaking and insults across /as always made me laugh, wicked sense of humour infact some of those insults i have stolen and claimed as my own! top bloke and always a great laugh :)

take care mate :)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
good by to bad news thort ide never see the day when this wanker left the
game

fucking best news ive heard in a long time hes is such a fucking gay wanker

go piss off fucking ass hole

I see that the extra English lessons failed to work. You are still a complete and utter fuck wit of the highest order. I guess you are still a guildless, friendless twat, you are the sort of person who makes me want to grind my fist into a bucket of crushed glass you fucking freak.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I see that the extra English lessons failed to work. You are still a complete and utter fuck wit of the highest order. I guess you are still a guildless, friendless twat, you are the sort of person who makes me want to grind my fist into a bucket of crushed glass you fucking freak.

Actually I think he has gone to hib.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
good by to bad news thort ide never see the day when this wanker left the
game

fucking best news ive heard in a long time hes is such a fucking gay wanker

go piss off fucking ass hole

Someone missed the special bus to school today?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd nuke reaveruse's post but beeks's retort is just gold :)

Take care beeks.

A

Awioda

Dear Elbeek,

I do not care whether you leave the game or not. I do not care who your friends are. I do not care what you have planned for your life. How about you just leave quietly without trying to be an attention-seeking nub? You were a rubbish player and won't be remembered for anything.

I still remember the times I pwned you in Thidranki.

Your hero, Pwnguinbd.

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Elbeek,

I do not care whether you leave the game or not. I do not care who your friends are. I do not care what you have planned for your life. How about you just leave quietly without trying to be an attention-seeking nub? You were a rubbish player and won't be remembered for anything.

I still remember the times I pwned you in Thidranki.

Dear Dorimoron,

I do not care whether you make yet another "last post ever on FH". I do not care about your lack of friends. I do not care about your obvious void in your life. How about you just leave quietly without trying to be an attention-seeking nub?

etc....

Incidentally...

Awoida said:
and won't be remembered for anything.

I still remember the times...

...nice self-pwnage numb-nuts :moo:

A

Awioda

Dear Dorimoron,

I do not care whether you make yet another "last post ever on FH". I do not care about your lack of friends. I do not care about your obvious void in your life. How about you just leave quietly without trying to be an attention-seeking nub?

etc....

Incidentally...

...nice self-pwnage numb-nuts :moo:

Haha, still bitter when I pwned your Reaver in thid? I know it must have hurt :)

And I just remember pwning, I won't remember him for anything though, I own so many people I can't sit down and think about how good they were, which is what I meant.

Pwnt? I think so.

Ahh it's someone from TT! The mediocre guild that got famous for setting a keep to level 1.

You guys are so shit it's not worth replying to the next bit of garbage you spout out.

A

Awioda

lol :D Have my babies Matt

Oh no! Here comes another self-obsessed mediocre player! And now he is using the popular internet expression 'have my babies'. Wow, getting in with the leet there!

Not. Now shoo random.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no! Here comes another self-obsessed mediocre player! And now he is using the popular internet expression 'have my babies'. Wow, getting in with the leet there!

Not. Now shoo random.

Would you mind, Im trying to have a moment here.

p.s I suggest you enjoy the rest of your moment too b4 this FH account of yours too gets banned ;)

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Awioda
Banned from FreddysHouse!

olol :D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Well we have a duo of complete tits posting. On one hand there is Darkwhore who knows what the contents of the jam jar taste like but hasnt a fucking clue how to get the lid off, and on the other hand we have doribore, who managed to get the lid off but got his tongue stuck in the jar coz mummy hasn't taught him how to use cutlery yet.

I fear for the western world if this pair of dimwits ever realise that "Winky" is used for something other than waving out of the back of the short bus at the girls.

If you two had your heads rammed together, we may, just may have a use for the remains. I need a new draught excluder.

Now I am on my 4th paragraph it will exclude a reply from Darkwhore, coz he falls asleep in the first few lines, and Doribore can't reply because, yet again, he is banned ;)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Been thinking goodbye posts was quite annoying, but thought I would go and actually write in one for a change :)

Goodbye Elbeek, you were one of the people that made Albion a fun place to log on to, back in the days.

Marc

FH is my second home
Shit minstrel
Shit Alchemist
Even shitter shag

Unleash that heavy breathing upon the salad dodgers in america!!!!

:D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Cant say i liked ur guild, but still sad to see ppl leave EU. Hf and gl on US :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
What's sadder than the thid shit? Being so obsessed with FH that he has to keep making new accounts.

See ya Beeks. We were in the same guild once, a long long time ago in a land far far away. For about 2 days iirc !

Onlyone

Fledgling Freddie
awwww still remember u Beeks when i were in FC for long time ago. Wish u the best. :fluffle:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i think someone in this thread needs a girlfriend.

cya beeks, not always seen eye to eye...but meh, good luck :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I hope the impression I have of you from this forum does not correspond with your real life personality. I've seen you mock people's rl pictures, and generally putting on an effort of being a twat here. Not attempting to flame you or stirr up this thread in any ways, but just find it a bit wierd that obviously many people think you are a nice guy and I haven't really seen anything from that "nice guy" side of yours!

So anyways, no offense intented with the above!

Good luck and Bye bye "forum nemesis" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom