Bye guys.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
It's with a heavy heart that I post this. Over the past few months I have witnessed the server in a nose dive, all the foes that I personally respected have either left the game or quit the server. All that is left are those who do not deserve a mention so I feel that it is time to move on. I would like to thank a number of players who have made my ingame life fun and totally enjoyable.

Firstly Eggy, who was a number one reason why I stayed in game. Rod, I love you m8 and hope that you achieve everything you wish.

All of the original Synergy. A nicer bunch of players I have yet to meet, we have quarrelled, we have laughed but most of all we played the game how we liked and had a blast.

Ferus Legionis. Orticus, Martek, Georgie, Quin etc. My very first guild in game, and who saw me ding 50 as a slash and shield merc!!!!

First Cohort, in particular Strondor and Tilda. I was recruited as a waif and stray and THE top Albion guild saw it fit to recruit me. I learnt more about RvR and balanced group setups through these guys than any amount of reading could provide. It was a stormy relationship but I saw Alithiel and Konah perform as probably the best mercs on the server and it was an absolute privelege to be there, fighting the old DH and trying to beat Sheph and co.

Finally, Riderich. I know he doesn't read the FH boards very much but I would like to say that this guy is a fucking legend. He has played his minstrel through numerous patches and has stuck with it through thick and thin. His humour takes some understanding but I love you m8 and wish you all the best.

P.S

Sollers and Milky, I wish we had met irl, not so much you Bram but my goal was to show Carly my fine collection of etchings!!.

A number of guys on FH deserve a mention. Coldbeard and Censi were my forum adversaries but I admire you both for your conviction to the Eu servers, it's just a shame that GOA chose to do fuck all to rectify the problems.

I am now active on US Boss on my warden, anyone who fancies logging on to say a big "fuck you" will be very welcome, goodbye guys.

kivik

Part of the furniture
We might not have agreed on things, but sure said some great things. This is not an exception

elbeek said:
Muy, I have known you in game for a long time, at least 3 years but you are a changed person. You have become a parody of the very people you disliked so much and as such you are now the " leet" of both FH and the EU server

Good luck in the US, perhaps we will meet in WAR.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
such fucking bastarding warguard abuse :)

welcome to classic hibernia US
where hibs are all powerful
but wardens are very very gimped :(

want an umaighs claw with that celerity?

Adrianicus

Loyal Freddie
Didnt get to group with you much (if at all :)) but sad to see an old timer move on.

Have fun!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
bb m8! Was great knowing you for the short period it lasted and a thx for the invite to Synergy.. Without it daoc would propably be dead to me today :)

Hf on Boss with the rest m8 :cheers:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I used to have a laugh with you in MH on Hib.pryd, before you got bitter. Still, nice player and most likely friendly dude. Cya :)

Barun

Loyal Freddie
lol please fo, even tho i dont play eu anymore u was a shit player and a wanker on fh :) gb

Everz

FH is my second home
no shoutout beekeh? :(

Anyways, saw you on US a few weeks ago, gl on there m8, classic rvr wasnt for me, was fun to pwn against you/with you, see ya around.

Tilda

Beeks, top guy, one of the nicest players I've had the chance to group with. From random rvr groups, to the "afk, i'm touching cloth!!"-sidi raids, there have been a lot of laughs.
Good luck on US beeks, if you ever fancy trying a non-classic server I'm active ish on hib lance and mid something else on that cluster.
If not, I hope you keep in touch, although you're a rarity on msn :p

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm another old name departs

First Cohort, in particular Strondor and Tilda. I was recruited as a waif and stray and THE top Albion guild saw it fit to recruit me. I learnt more about RvR and balanced group setups through these guys than any amount of reading could provide. It was a stormy relationship but I saw Alithiel and Konah perform as probably the best mercs on the server and it was an absolute privelege to be there, fighting the old DH and trying to beat Sheph and co.

And pfft BF where always better ^^

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
great player and great personality leaving.. always a sad thing.

take care and good luck. maybe we´ll meet again in another game. :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya andy! Great player,awesome GM, and even better friend! Had ALOT of fun playing with you over the years!!

Should've come mid/Merlin tbh, LOTS of free RPs to be had on there!! :drink:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh, always sorry to see such an old fart leave. You are one of those very few people that will spring to mind forever when thinking of this game; we've had great times and even greater laugh and they will not be forgotten.

Wish you all the best mate and Im sure we will meet again soon, we always end up that way anyway ;)

p.s: Love from Carly

p.s p.s: etchings eh.... Im sure that fine-liner in your pants comes in really handy there ;)

p.s p.s p.s: This one will never grow old ;)

my.php

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh, always sorry to see such an old fart leave. You are one of those very few people that will spring to mind forever when thinking of this game; we've had great times and even greater laugh and they will not be forgotten.

Wish you all the best mate and Im sure we will meet again soon, we always end up that way anyway ;)

p.s: Love from Carly

p.s p.s: etchings eh.... Im sure that fine-liner in your pants comes in really handy there ;)

p.s p.s p.s: This one will never grow old ;)

my.php

echt weer zon post voor jouw he zwollers:p, zon link waar niemand een reet van snapt, slappe hap, wanneer kom je terug, kan ik je pwnen met me ani muahhaha .... mkaaaayyyy

censi

Can't get enough of FH
you always came accross as totally pig ignorent and you said some of the most utterly fucking stupid things I have ever heard said about daoc.

that being said thats all part of the fun. good luck and take care :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Andy! :(

Sorry to see your leaving the game but its been coming for a while now.

Thanks for all the brilliant times in Synergy, thanks for having me and your deffonately one of the best GMs I've had.

I really regret not getting to hear one last tune of nasal music :( :twak:

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
good by to bad news thort ide never see the day when this wanker left the
game

fucking best news ive heard in a long time hes is such a fucking gay wanker

go piss off fucking ass hole

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
good by to bad news thort ide never see the day when this wanker left the
game

fucking best news ive heard in a long time hes is such a fucking gay wanker