Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I have to give credit to your diligence to be honest, you kept plugging at it and did not stray from your aims albeit with assistance from those nuisance hibs that just wanted to farm rp's or that's how it ended imo. But that's ok because when we take them back and probably all of them at some stage - whenever that is we'll see the usual QQ overpowered excuse and /whine to GoA/mythic to have something done about it so you can keep them and have them restored.

I 'll see u quitters on hib pry for a bit while u rest on your laurels and gloat about having the relics like last time, only to see the real gimps leave the game like so many before you when you lose them again. Such pathetic 1337 noobs tbh.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
The population really help on keeptakes and shit. When random alb 2782 logs of due to tiredness, there's always someone stepping in for him.
In Midgard it's more or less the same people doing keeptakes/keepdefending, and they will tire after a while (same goes for hibernia i suppose).

That's the way i see it, and it really doesn't help when Hibernia mfers screw us over aswell.

I kinda logged shortly after seeing a certain FG hibs standing 20 feet from 4-5 albs (currently bashing a towerdoor) without doing them any harm.:touch:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Evull said:
The population really help on keeptakes and shit. When random alb 2782 logs of due to tiredness, there's always someone stepping in for him.
In Midgard it's more or less the same people doing keeptakes/keepdefending, and they will tire after a while (same goes for hibernia i suppose).

That's the way i see it, and it really doesn't help when Hibernia mfers screw us over aswell.

I kinda logged shortly after seeing a certain FG hibs standing 20 feet from 4-5 albs (currently bashing a towerdoor) without doing them any harm.:touch:
How Novel that you Blame Hibs for for the Loss of you Relics Geeee the Irony of it get real when you Took our Relic we were under Siege from Both Youselfs and Albs for first 3 days of NF release you got our Relic and now you have the audacity to NOW Blame Hibs for you Losing it ROFL.

Whats it like to think with NO BRAIN :kissit:
Soulja
and many more

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
How Novel that you Blame Hibs for for the Loss of you Relics Geeee the Irony of it get real when you Took our Relic we were under Siege from Both Youselfs and Albs for first 3 days of NF release you got our Relic and now you have the audacity to NOW Blame Hibs for you Losing it ROFL.

Whats it like to think with NO BRAIN :kissit:
Soulja
and many more

I never took part in either taking relics or defending them today, nor did I said i blamed Hibs either. I said that it didn't help the situation and ONE GROUP was being lame.

Get a grip you tard. Try to be clever somewhere else, do some magic card-tricks for kindergarden-kids or something.

Good night ^^

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
CuriousGeorge said:
Did losing TWO str relics hurt ?? hehehe.

*sigh*

get a life m8 instead of trying to start flamewars ;)

I think most mids that were online last night know why we lost the relics. People were more interested in farming rps than actually defending the realm.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Perhaps you should read the posts first before you actually assume that peeps were blaming you?

Firstly there will be opinion and secondly one wonder why you didn't bother taking the power relic or the strength relic as you had opportunity to do it. But like I said it looked more like you were there for farming rp's and you did it quite well. It's clear that all parties involved had different aims and two of them came out of it quite well. Enough said tbh.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Take them and have fun imo, thiere just shite anyways gifv powerrelics xD

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
CuriousGeorge said:
Did losing TWO str relics hurt ?? hehehe.

Not really, no, and I doubt many would think so.
Especially when one is intelligent enough to actually look at the state of RvR these days.

/dismiss ignorant forum troll.
/ignore

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
btw wouldnt it be kinda stupid if they were at str relic keep and only took one str relic ? :) ;)

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
is this guy retarded ? every1 in alb is a caster and all then 2 str relics done was cause our keeps to upgrade slower :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
what a flamebait, we'll get back to you when we have taken what we want instead.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
is it me, or does the guy who does the new T-Mobile ad voiceover on the radio , sound like the guy who used to do the voice for SUPERTED. And while were on it, Texas pete used to hang with an incredibly camp obese retard and a Gay skelenton, i could swear texas pete was a gay..

oh sorry , was we talking about relic QQ flame/Whine/Boast threads ?

yawn

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone knows that the only melee'ers in albion are stealthers anyway.. :-D

But glad to see that the rest of the realm does a bit for them also.. must be valid information they give to the CG/BG of the whereabouts of mids/hibs.. :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
is this guy retarded ? every1 in alb is a caster and all then 2 str relics done was cause our keeps to upgrade slower :p

I think the archers and assasins will be happy tho, they will prolly be able to farm even more
Code:
# Name lvl Race Class RP RR LRP Guild Server 
1  Evilnature [Unicorn Knight] 50 Avalonian Wizard 3.328.942 8L4 306.090 Asylum Excalibur 
2  Lxn WoAiNena [Unicorn Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Infiltrator[/U][/B] 3.338.270 8L4 262.237 Guardians of Light Excalibur 
3  Jilocasin [Phoenix Knight] 50 Inconnu Cabalist 1.296.805 6L4 247.241 First Cohort Excalibur 
4  Sanan [Lion Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Infiltrator[/U][/B] 4.664.154 9L2 235.883 Custodia Malacitana Excalibur 
5  Tahngarth Corleone [Unicorn Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 3.734.620 8L7 226.399 Black Falcons Excalibur 
6  Knippedyr Raveneye [Gryphon Knight] 50 Inconnu [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 387.999 4L6 220.389 Shadowlords Society Excalibur 
7  Adelina [Eagle Knight] 50 Briton [B][U]Infiltrator[/U][/B] 828.525 5L6 216.384 Free Spirit Excalibur 
8  Edaemos [Gryphon Knight] 50 Saracen[B][U] Scout[/U][/B] 421.045 4L7 199.909 Shadowlords Society Excalibur 
9  Lathoniel [Dragon Knight] 50 Briton [B][U]Scout[/U] [/B] 7.475.355 10L6 199.779 Covenant of Zak Excalibur 
10  Golema [Phoenix Knight] 50 Avalonian Wizard 1.710.636 6L9 193.292 Herfølge Boldklub Excalibur 
11  Dreams [Lion Knight] 50 Saracen Sorceress 5.110.557 9L5 192.547 First Cohort Excalibur 
12  Snypa [Alerion Knight] 50 Briton [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 2.409.893 7L6 184.486 Reign of Chaos Excalibur 
13  Roxen [Phoenix Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 1.012.652 6L0 183.891 Free Spirit Excalibur 
14  Niidl [Gryphon Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 372.590 4L5 182.539 Asylum Excalibur 
15  Khartoum [Phoenix Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 1.193.104 6L2 174.039 PrimEvil Excalibur 
16  Sparmer Plumber [Alerion Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 2.496.898 7L7 168.502 Herfølge Boldklub Excalibur 
17  Yadeniel Nightwish [Alerion Knight] 50 Saracen [U][B]Infiltrator [/B] [/U] 2.685.116 7L9 167.044 Asylum Excalibur 
18  Ayline [Gryphon Knight] 50 Highlander [B][U]Minstrel [/U] [/B] 441.981 4L8 164.164 Conquest Excalibur 
19  Aserra [Gryphon Knight] 50 Inconnu Sorcerer 344.513 4L5 163.055 Insurgence Excalibur 
20  Notlih Kakmonster [Gryphon Knight] 50 Saracen [B][U]Scout[/U][/B] 306.356 4L3 158.296 Free Spirit Excalibur

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Hahahaha did you take the TWO str relics?? Hahaha reeeeetard!!! How stupid can you be?

No, but from where i was stood..you lost YOURS and the HIBBIES str relics....that looks like TWO to me.

And, i for one am very happy..as my main is an armsman..any help i get is welcome. After all..look what i get at RR5..the ability to run and fire my deadly xbow (o:

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
most of them infs man trebs afaik, always gettin u are hit for 90 dmg by lxn spam. same with sanan

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
AngryKid said:
Everyone knows that the only melee'ers in albion are stealthers anyway.. :-D

Not all. I hate all stealthers. Still dunno what Mythic were smoking when they opted for invisibility.

Looking forward to a series of relic fights. Would be boring if either Realm held onto em for more than a few weeks.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh nooo not our stre relics, how cruel of u to post such a post, does this mean we can actually get to se a alb stealther solo? :touch:

and i promise when u lose ur relics i will make a post on alb and ask u how u can stand the shame of losing the relics :m00:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Mids didnt defend that badly last night tbh, reason I assumed we got the relics at the time was the fact that the hibbies were tryna get the pow relic milegate open by taking glenlock and Mids decided in general that stopping them was more important than defending the str relics... Fair enough I guess, but even if you had of defended them I doubt you wouldve had the force to hold back the amount of albs with us, with bled open and the milegate down everyone with access to /gu was getting more and more folk inc.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Fragoverrule said:
Wooohooo !! it can count.. still ur a retard

awww look at the cute little angry mid :wub:
and don't all act now that you don't care by saying "they're worthless anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom