Bye bye :)!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:
He just admitted that he gave/sold his account to another person. If GM's read this (hi2u requiel & co), then what happen? :eek:
Nothing, as they can't use anything said on a forum/messenger or whatever as 'genuine', as anyone could make an account called Manisch (tho there might not be too many actually doing so :p).

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
He just admitted that he gave/sold his account to another person. If GM's read this (hi2u requiel & co), then what happen? :eek:

Then the person who bought his account will have payed cash for shite =D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Tualatin said:

ololol, someone made a funny. Forum is irrelevant etc.

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Mani :( did not play with u much on my chars but u was such a good player/guy ... as my gimp GM says ( gobo ) hope to see u in another game maybe if DAOC will eva die :eek7:

but heres to ur skill :drink:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
PS: I owe Littles a full respec stone, please tell him that I am sorry and that he can have some half-naked pictures of Tze's mum as compensation.

I already got lots of those, take care bud. It was a pleasure to fight with you and drop in vent from time to time to say hello, but please stop going on aout your horny girlfriend :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Mani :fluffle:

Enjoyed your company when I ran in Evita's group - always thought you were funny on TS and a great sorc too - enjoy RL! :worthy:

/bow

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
If it is a final <wave> mani then it was good, look after yourself, poke me on MSN once in a while mate - haven't found someone who comes out with such weird, funny, irrelevant stuff on Comms yet. <salute> Also not many sorcs of your calibre out here nowadays no matter what the whiners/personal beefs say.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
If it is a final <wave> mani then it was good, look after yourself, poke me on MSN once in a while mate - haven't found someone who comes out with such weird, funny, irrelevant stuff on Comms yet. <salute> Also not many sorcs of your calibre out here nowadays no matter what the whiners/personal beefs say.

I had a very weird dream last night, basicly Staj and me had a peen contest: We were fishing with our dicks in a lake from a bridge and my was a bit longer so I farmed more fishes than he did and then he went beserk on me, jumped into the lake from the bridge and PBAoE'ed all the fish population. Eventually he vaporized himself, I woke up then...

Kinda reminded me of someone riding at a beach...

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
~ 4 million in a short period of time, not as leet as the leet guys, but for a sucky group we rocked :).
Ah right sry i took the post the wrong way , gl in rl thanx for the fun times we had when we played together /wave :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tualatin said:

Why ..are you losing sleep over it ? Grow the fuck up -

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
I had a very weird dream last night, basicly Staj and me had a peen contest: We were fishing with our dicks in a lake from a bridge and my was a bit longer so I farmed more fishes than he did and then he went beserk on me, jumped into the lake from the bridge and PBAoE'ed all the fish population. Eventually he vaporized himself, I woke up then...

Kinda reminded me of someone riding at a beach...

doesnt it feel disturbing that you dream about someone elses dick?, and its even a guy who just play the same game as you played and not some pr0nstar or something.. o_O

(was that your way of publically saying that you are gay or something? I dont quite get it..)

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
bb Manisch enjoyed grouping with you, hope to see you in other game arround.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
doesnt it feel disturbing that you dream about someone elses dick?, and its even a guy who just play the same game as you played and not some pr0nstar or something.. o_O

(was that your way of publically saying that you are gay or something? I dont quite get it..)

Think it was sarcastic megameight :e

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Manisch Depressiv said:
If you owned one of my former chars (more likely) or got owned by one (less likely), don't spam my inbox please. I don't play DAoC anylonger, I stopped to do so when EA bought Mythic and when I realized that Guild Wars gives me more fun at PvE and PvP.

All my former chars are being played by skilled cousins of mine, so please, don't spam me, abuse them in game instead!

This is a kinda good bye thread too. I got cured of DAoC, you can blame EA and all the shit (Albion!) players who made me quit and reroll and whine all day, haha!

Just kidding, been member of the worst group on Prydwen aka Evita's group, ran with Gobo's/Custodia's group deep in the night looking for some love and had the pleasure to run a few times with the Arctic Circle gimps and I enjoyed it very much. You all are top notch guys! Played a twinked Infi in Thid and tried to solo with a Hybrid and a Tank. The only thing I ever wanted to try and I will not was a fully geared Level 50 Infi, at the state of the game I can't be arsed.

Am playing GW now and RL, see you out there.

PS: I owe Littles a full respec stone, please tell him that I am sorry and that he can have some half-naked pictures of Tze's mum as compensation.
good bye :(

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
oh no please don't go we all miss you .......................................... NOT .... stop spamming forums with goodbye all ur 1 friend ( aka as ur cousin ) send him a pm and tell him he can borrow your account.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom