Bye bye :)!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you owned one of my former chars (more likely) or got owned by one (less likely), don't spam my inbox please. I don't play DAoC anylonger, I stopped to do so when EA bought Mythic and when I realized that Guild Wars gives me more fun at PvE and PvP.

All my former chars are being played by skilled cousins of mine, so please, don't spam me, abuse them in game instead!

This is a kinda good bye thread too. I got cured of DAoC, you can blame EA and all the shit (Albion!) players who made me quit and reroll and whine all day, haha!

Just kidding, been member of the worst group on Prydwen aka Evita's group, ran with Gobo's/Custodia's group deep in the night looking for some love and had the pleasure to run a few times with the Arctic Circle gimps and I enjoyed it very much. You all are top notch guys! Played a twinked Infi in Thid and tried to solo with a Hybrid and a Tank. The only thing I ever wanted to try and I will not was a fully geared Level 50 Infi, at the state of the game I can't be arsed.

Am playing GW now and RL, see you out there.

PS: I owe Littles a full respec stone, please tell him that I am sorry and that he can have some half-naked pictures of Tze's mum as compensation.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Gah and you were just one more personal insult close to a ban!!!

:(

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun Manisch :)

maybe cu in another game sometime, who knows.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Gah and you were just one more personal insult close to a ban!!!

:(

No worries, he aint stopping to post on FH Im sure xD And if he is, he will be back anyhow :p

Your time will come to smash the PERM_BAN button no worries xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
No worries, he aint stopping to post on FH Im sure xD And if he is, he will be back anyhow :p

Your time will come to smash the PERM_BAN button no worries xD

hehe u said: xD

:flame:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
farewell noble manish.

was an honor to tangle swords with you.

Gamah

Banned
Seriously eggy, just Perma Ban Censi, I am for one am sick of his mod whining.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Seriously eggy, just Perma Ban Censi, I am for one am sick of his mod whining.

I'm sick of your consta-sarcastic replies but I don't pester others about it...

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
No Manisch, we love you :(

You'll be back... you'll see :worthy:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I'm sick of your consta-sarcastic replies but I don't pester others about it...

Play more Hib or I'll start pestering you .. :<

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
If you owned one of my former chars (more likely) or got owned by one (less likely), don't spam my inbox please. I don't play DAoC anylonger, I stopped to do so when EA bought Mythic and when I realized that Guild Wars gives me more fun at PvE and PvP.

All my former chars are being played by skilled cousins of mine, so please, don't spam me, abuse them in game instead!

This is a kinda good bye thread too. I got cured of DAoC, you can blame EA and all the shit (Albion!) players who made me quit and reroll and whine all day, haha!

Just kidding, been member of the worst group on Prydwen aka Evita's group, ran with Gobo's/Custodia's group deep in the night looking for some love and had the pleasure to run a few times with the Arctic Circle gimps and I enjoyed it very much. You all are top notch guys! Played a twinked Infi in Thid and tried to solo with a Hybrid and a Tank. The only thing I ever wanted to try and I will not was a fully geared Level 50 Infi, at the state of the game I can't be arsed.

Am playing GW now and RL, see you out there.

PS: I owe Littles a full respec stone, please tell him that I am sorry and that he can have some half-naked pictures of Tze's mum as compensation.
Grouped sucked but made you over 1.5 million rps <possibly more> , rly shit for you huh ?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:
Grouped sucked but made you over 1.5 million rps <possibly more> , rly shit for you huh ?

Think he was only being sarcastic bowt that :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Smellysox said:

Lol...time to wake up, smell the roses, and learn to comprehend english :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Smellysox said:

~ 4 million in a short period of time, not as leet as the leet guys, but for a sucky group we rocked :).

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Play more Hib or I'll start pestering you .. :<

Sorry dude, no can do :<

I r retired.

P.S - pm me ur msn if u have it or sommet :p

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
He just admitted that he gave/sold his account to another person. If GM's read this (hi2u requiel & co), then what happen? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom