bye bye

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
i played camlann for 2 days now and leaving sorry guys but its full of fucking wankers .give or take a few peeps i know are probs ok but 99% of teh peeps i have met are lame and have a mager probs. with constant flaming me for killing them and then i pm somone asking fora bit help with giveing me some info into pvp he said go fuck your self whythe fuck should i help u. to this i did not reply thought why should i bother

nice thanx that made me rly want to satay and play .
i got a few replays from peeps not the same words but almost

i know u going to say u not staryed long enuff to enjoy it but come on u should not have to put op with that shit first time on the sever come on. :(
i may pop bakc when wow comes out cos then a lot of peeps gona leave so then it may be fun

anyway gl guys and hf jsut not my cup of tea tbh dont like the attitude in there :(

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
I left Camlann for a while too. Moved to Hib/Pryd, leveled a Warden to 50 only to find out I missed the constant action.

Don't let wankers here get to you, most people are nice, although sometimes seem hard to find.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I know it's annoying. If you're not having fun, leave for a bit - no point in giving yourself an ulcer. Come back in a few days - those people that flamed you will probably have gone by then ;)

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
I felt the same way a couple of days ago, but joined a guild and they're all much nicer people than i've ever met on prydwen :) Having hella lot more fun too. You gotta just remember it's a game, people who reply to you in such a tone after asking for help have probably been conned or pked in some way whilst helping someone and struggle to find a reason to risk it again. Camlann is alot harder than any default server, items and cash wise.. I think that makes it all the more fun :) Chill out from DAoC for a few days and come back, hopefully you'll change your mind :fluffle:

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for the info guys i looked for a a guild also :( to no avail most are for lv 30+ but u can get to lv 30+ with out a guild tbh lol

i probs come back as i said i got lv 50s on alb/excal so was useing pvp as a bit of a break from it i do enjoy it ut only a few thigns that rly put me off 1. is teh flameing and stuff
2. geting ganked by high lv purps that not geting anything out of killing u
3. geting killed jsut after timer runs out when ur still worth no exp so pointless tbh
4. geting rez killed :(
5. the atitude of a lot of peeps :) dont get me wrong i did meat a few peeps that are kewl but jsut not enuff tbh mabe iam in teh wrong place.

i rolled a infil to start with but with out gold for nice armour or weapons very hard to play. so then i rolled a bd i know they lame but was jsut gona use it to get higher lv and farm gold for my infil but it seems every man and his dog is trying to make that imposible :(

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
roll a necro, go kill some mobs, maybe at spots which drop equipment for your real main? just a suggestion

it's no wonder that most people try to kill you if you're a bd

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
I loved grouping with BD's around the 20 mark.. I got a day played and im level 30 (all from a pvp duo) I'm finding exping here alot easier and more fun than mob grinding. Dunno what im gonna do when purps stop giving me 2 bubs exp though :p

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to add : PM Suseth or me (Duralic) ingame, we're all around level 25 and pking / exping to 50 together.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
so waht u guys sugest o roll then ? or do to get higher lv fast ? with out money for weapons/warmour and ash to get back con lol :) :eek2:

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Don't roll a farm bot.. Most farming classes will get ganked. Stealthers are okay, but again are pretty much hated. Personally i love my sorc.. And imo casters excel on Camlann as generally everything is going to die quickly, and you may as well do alot of damage before you do. Maybe a sun mentalist? :)

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
i know nothing about other realms classes tbh cos iam from alb/excal so know nothing about how to spec them or use tbh how about a animist ? or a pbaoe hibbie ? cant remmber what they are ? or is distance casting better?

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
gpt to go out now will cheak again when i get back for any more replays thanx guys :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I quite enjoy my skald with insta mez and root...
Whenever a stealther walks up to me to line up for perf, or people start hitting me, I just insta mez, speedsong and run :D

Of course only when they are higher con that my lvl 20 skald :S

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Skalds vs any caster without MoC = insta win really. I would roll one but got one on pryd ;).. As for PBAoE or ranged nuking.. PBAoE for group, range for solo. With baseline stun on a caster you're laughing either way

trull

Fledgling Freddie
bd infil animist, you really chosed the most lovable classes of camlann :)

Buy second acc and do a aug shaman + merc/bm combo, or healer + savage.. would make you level fast. necro + aug cleric is nice to but pretty boring

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
imo level a necro and get some cash you also get drops for your other classes makes things much easier :)

My Necro lvl 42 now and my SM and NS are all nicely geared up until lvl 40 or so :) and plenty of cash for con.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
i may roll a skald then but waht race sould i pikc and how do i speak one cos tbh i dont have a clue about them :)

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Skald is easy to play.. dd, dd, mez, wait for dd's to repop then hit em with a positional dd again = dead

always save snare to interupt

Go full BS rest hammer, be a twoll :fluffle:

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Azmath/Delarith said:
i know nothing about other realms classes tbh cos iam from alb/excal so know nothing about how to spec them or use tbh how about a animist ? or a pbaoe hibbie ? cant remmber what they are ? or is distance casting better?

and because you are alb/excal it means that you musn't know about other classes? JESUS man! :eek6:

or a pbaoe hibbie ? cant remmber what they are :eek2: :eek2:

and also... you were 2 days at camlann and leaving allready? such a waste you would be like free rps,xp for my lvl23 simulacrum lover...

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
and because you are alb/excal it means that you musn't know about other classes? JESUS man! :eek6:

or a pbaoe hibbie ? cant remmber what they are :eek2: :eek2:

and also... you were 2 days at camlann and leaving allready? such a waste you would be like free rps,xp for my lvl23 simulacrum lover...

waht i mena is i dont know how to spec otehr realms guys like where to put starting stats ie dex/qui or con u know whre should i put teh 30 points i get in char creation

i know teh cahrs but dont know how to spec is waht i should have said :)

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
i played camlann for 2 days now and leaving sorry guys but its full of fucking wankers .give or take a few peeps i know are probs ok but 99% of teh peeps i have met are lame and have a mager probs. with constant flaming me for killing them and then i pm somone asking fora bit help with giveing me some info into pvp he said go fuck your self whythe fuck should i help u. to this i did not reply thought why should i bother

Ironic think is when u say : "its full of fucking wankers" u are talking about the lvl 20-30 chars that are alts from pryd/exc/rest of rvr server players ;). And for any reason they like to play mostly Flamingdancers.

For me real Camlann ppl are lvl 50, some will say lvl 40+.

We dont need ppl from other servers telling us how lame we are, even more when they have played just 2 days :eek:, and even more after i know how is playing vs albs in Exc. :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
leinal is right, 90% of the lvl 20-30 ppl are newcomers from rvr servers and will never get passed lvl 30.

true camlann ppl are 40+ (imo ;) )

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
so 40-50 ppl dont kill us greys?

I am a newcomer from Excalibur, but I do intend to level past 30 :)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
40+ english/swede/dane etc are the good folks the germ/frenchies are still pretty much tossers.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
imo make a farming class on 2nd account, ding 50 with ur necro, PL ur alt to high 40s and buy lvl 50 SC then go wtfpwn all of your flamers :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom