bye bye

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
lol funny but pointless thread, a guy says hes leaving and guves a whine then on his next post hes already talking about when hes coming back :)

GL anyway.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
lol funny but pointless thread, a guy says hes leaving and guves a whine then on his next post hes already talking about when hes coming back :)

GL anyway.

yes cos from a few of ur psot i relised why should i stop playing somthing that in one way i enoy jsut cos a few tossers spoil it for me so iam gona do waht somone else said get to lv 40+ then go back and wtfpwn every one :) well in threary lol

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
so 40-50 ppl dont kill us greys?

I am a newcomer from Excalibur, but I do intend to level past 30 :)

nah lvl 50s dont kill greys but chain u just as u hit lvl 36 (u turn green to em).
what lvl some lvl 50s like to do is to kill u, go to the healer and stick on u with speed and w8 for u timer to go and kill u again (and yes tried to many times to be fun, and /release city dosnt help as u get ganked no matter where u go).

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
nah we dont, but we do kill nasty animists that try to unstealth you, miss then when u kill em they whine :clap:

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
My necro doesn't even reach gothis before getting mown down!
I'm emailing mythic and asking them to put benny hill style music on when your necro servant dies, running from clueless skalds on 1% hp is the most fun :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom