Bye bye

Zahr

Fledgling Freddie
Godbye all had a lot of fun ingame with all of u.

But enough is enough, to much imature whine against wl so the next nerf will kill the fun, if mythic listen to all the whine the game is over (and they do).

Bye bye was great fun but dunno why u hated wl so much, played warden and ns alot and had no probloms killing wl.

Like taliban must have something to hate whithout thinking lots of peps did the same. How many times u get killed by a WL and how many times u killed one...

laterz all. HF and take care :)

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:

But enough is enough, to much imature whine against wl so the next nerf will kill the fun, if mythic listen to all the whine the game is over (and they do).

Bye bye was great fun but dunno why u hated wl so much, played warden and ns alot and had no probloms killing wl.

Like taliban must have something to hate whithout thinking lots of peps did the same. How many times u get killed by a WL and how many times u killed one...

People hated WLs because they were a horribly OP'd class [Ref : 'imature whine against wl']. Look at all the whine and you'll see a lot of it has merit and logic and common sense behind it.

Secondly and perhaps more importantly, you must have lived in Afghanistan to understand the Taliban so well? If not, then you realise they ethnically cleansed entire villages and enforced their rule through swift and severe attacks against anyone who opposed them and the families of those who opposed them. The out-put of Opium has been quoted as being at its lowest point during the Taliban's rule and this is true but the reason it is true is because prices had fallen because of the amount of opium available. In response to this the Taliban decided to shoot a large number of the farmers who grew Opium, in order to lower the supply and thereby increase the prices and indirectly the profit they gleaned off the top.

Murder/Heroin Supply/Torture/Dictatorship = hated without thought?

Do WLs do these as well I wonder? :p .

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Another Warlock gone, good riddance.
Don't come saying your main is a Warden as I seriously don't believe you.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:

too much imature whine...?

Next nerf will kill the fun...?

dunno why u hated wl so much...?

warden and ns alot and had no probloms killing wl?

Dude, what planet do you come from? Are all from that place as clueless as you are?

/cry

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:

Buhbye, we need more warlocks like you

Mandi

Fledgling Freddie
Can't say I hate to see u go - I used to die by any warlock 'bam bam bam aargh' but since DR came out - new template - having 2553 hit points with kings boon u stopped doing that and now u get a nerf? w00t - future looks bright for us Clerics yet again! :) buhbye! don't let the door hit u on the way out!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
God damn, I can't say I'm sad to see you go.

I'd wish you good luck out there, but I don't really want to :-/

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
another WL leaving...

YES! PARTYTIME!! :clap: :sex: :clap:

ofc it's not alot, but its a start atleast...

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
This guy is a role model for all warlocks out there, make sure you warlocks follow in his footsteps:p

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

laterz all. HF and take care

I must admit I used to think that human stupidity and cluelessness has a limit somewhere. I stand corrected.

pip

Banned
Nichii said:
another WL leaving...

YES! PARTYTIME!! :clap: :sex: :clap:

ofc it's not alot, but its a start atleast...
Dont party yet 3 of my mates are making 1:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
pip said:
Dont party yet 3 of my mates are making 1:)
if they are as bad as you then i dont think we have that much to worry about tbh...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so I've looked into it and pieced together the evening's events...

Zahr was at home Saturday night. As on so many occasions he takes out his warlock and begins to wtfpwn. He's got a few bottles of beer in (depending on his age his mom may have bought these for him). Drinks the first one and as the alcohol kicks in he starts to feel that getting all those easy rps isn't quite right. To make himself feel better he justifies it to himself by thinking that it's not the warlock class that's wrong, it's all the people complaining about it. By the time he's finished his 2nd bottle he's a little bit angry so at 12.58 (he doesn't drink fast, so its taken some time to get to the end of his 2nd bottle) he makes this thread:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=188216

As he doesn't get the sympathy and understanding he wants he carries on to his 3rd bottle of beer. By the time he's finished this (takes a couple of hours as he's not used to this much alcohol) it's 3.52am and he's talked himself into thinking the game sucks, the people suck and he's going to leave...so he makes this thread asking if WoW is better:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=188226

Again he doesn't get the "we love you don't go" responses he was looking for and 30 minutes later he's half way down his 4th bottle (he drinks this one a little quicker as he's so angry and frustrated now)...and at 4.19am he makes this thread that we're reading now.

I'm estimating that he didn't manage to finish the 4th bottle and passed out a short while later (hence no replies from him). He'll wake up some time this afternoon, vaguely remember all his threads and be sat there wondering how he's going to carry on playing the game without making himself look silly.

So let's all send Zahr a hug, tell him it's ok, we understand and he can carry on playing without us taking the piss. :fluffle:

Then again he DOES play a warlock so...

rure

Fledgling Freddie
I haev never given out so many rep points in one thread ever.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Yey

Another 100% pure bull post brought to you by FH!

Sorry! I cant resist pulling this apart piece by piece!

Then why go?

But enough is enough, to much imature whine against wl

but you just said you had alot of fun? Contradicting yourself on the second line of the post? impressive!

so the next nerf will kill the fun,

fun for who? oh wait, now I see it, you had fun, no one else did, now mythic are coming down from thier obviously drug induced high and are starting to correct the WL problem, and this to you will kill the fun. as beeks said, "Boo fucking hoo".

if mythic listen to all the whine the game is over (and they do).

If mythic didnt listen to the whine from the community how would they know what to nerf? they obviously dont test anything, or your class wouldnt have existed in the first place. so what should they listen to when deciding what to nerf next?

beatles classics?

"Here comes the sun do do odo dooo"
Mythic Dev1: hmmm, sun.... sun.... what class goes with the sun? ffs this idea sucks!
Mythic Dev2: wait wait wait! I got it! light eldriches!!!!1
Mythic Dev1: ye gads robin! you're right! to the nerf mobile!!11

I dont think that would work somehow, so its back to the whine (aka community voice) idea.

Bye bye was great fun but dunno why u hated wl so much,

:eek7:

you ARE talking about DAoC right?

right?

played warden and ns alot and had no probloms killing wl.

ahhh, i see the problem, we're talking about REAL daoc, not DREAM daoc, damn, sorry, you had me confused there for a second!

Like taliban must have something to hate whithout thinking lots of peps did the same.

the guy who posted after you replied to this better than I could, this is so pathetic its almost funny... almost.

laterz all. HF and take care

HF ? we surely will if more warlocks leave! :cheers:

EDIT: LOL bracken, priceless!

pip

Banned
Bracken said:
Ok, so I've looked into it and pieced together the evening's events...

Zahr was at home Saturday night. As on so many occasions he takes out his warlock and begins to wtfpwn. He's got a few bottles of beer in (depending on his age his mom may have bought these for him). Drinks the first one and as the alcohol kicks in he starts to feel that getting all those easy rps isn't quite right. To make himself feel better he justifies it to himself by thinking that it's not the warlock class that's wrong, it's all the people complaining about it. By the time he's finished his 2nd bottle he's a little bit angry so at 12.58 (he doesn't drink fast, so its taken some time to get to the end of his 2nd bottle) he makes this thread:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=188216

As he doesn't get the sympathy and understanding he wants he carries on to his 3rd bottle of beer. By the time he's finished this (takes a couple of hours as he's not used to this much alcohol) it's 3.52am and he's talked himself into thinking the game sucks, the people suck and he's going to leave...so he makes this thread asking if WoW is better:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=188226

Again he doesn't get the "we love you don't go" responses he was looking for and 30 minutes later he's half way down his 4th bottle (he drinks this one a little quicker as he's so angry and frustrated now)...and at 4.19am he makes this thread that we're reading now.

I'm estimating that he didn't manage to finish the 4th bottle and passed out a short while later (hence no replies from him). He'll wake up some time this afternoon, vaguely remember all his threads and be sat there wondering how he's going to carry on playing the game without making himself look silly.

So let's all send Zahr a hug, tell him it's ok, we understand and he can carry on playing without us taking the piss. :fluffle:

Then again he DOES play a warlock so...
I take you been there then?

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:

well u git warden whos RR7 ML10 battlemaster with pretty nice gear and i got IP2 on him as well
mostly when i meet WL i die even using all my abilities/ras/arties etc...

so STFU plz!

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr walks down the frontier
Thinking wl's is the top class ace !
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
1-button ready to go

Are you ready hey are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the towers i show my 'powers'
To the sound of the beat yeah

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone
Hey I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat
Out of the towers i show my 'powers'
To the sound of the beat look out

And another one gone and another one gone
Hey I'm gonna get you too

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I've got a pork pie in my fridge that I'm going to eat in memory of you. It truly is a sad sad day for DAoC :( The game is truly over.....

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Zahr said:

dont know who you are, but you wont be missed by me :)

one less warlock is a step in the right direction

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
"another one bites the dust & another one & another one"

less fuck off I hate you all posts pls - you ruin the game like that.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Zahr said:

One less warlock makes one other person happy.. Ok so i lied ? Makes the server population happy ;]

Your whining as if warlocks have been here all the time, infact its a fotm class that lil kids enjoy playing as they love to win each and every fight.

Bye bye warlock :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom