/bye bye

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
No offense, but people that doesn't play SB [or any other assassin] don't have a clue how current assassin-balance is.

I will enjoy watching Paris athletics first and we shall see after them if my anger towards the game has settled.

Still you and Aada regurlarly kick Nessajah, Hanhepi's and my ass when we have the unfortune of running into you :) Ofc us being slash and thus DF-less has something to do with that but still, is it really that bad?

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Ah well.

1 SB down.

99766443 to go.

yeah.... the game is gonna be SO much fun without SB's :rolleyes:

N

noaim

Originally posted by Jergiot
merc better then zerkers? k
scouts better then hunters? k

and comparing friar/pally to skald is abit off.
infils being better then sbs after patch aint so hard to figure out.

Yes, i think mercs are better than zerks nowadays.

If you re-read my message, i put in a disclaimer about archer classes.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Jiggs

i'm pretty certain SB is still capable of killing *most* of the opposing realms classes 1v1..

If the top RRing SB has left the building, cause of imbalance 1 v 1, then who are you refering too.

R

Rollie

not surprised to see you quit sala tbh, i can imagine the frustration not being able to kill anything with ease without using CS styles.

As a pre/post 1.62 scout with 29% slash resist i still lose to sb's in melee and only stand a chance if purge is up and i land DF. I have played 3 different SB's pre 1.62 and know first hand the damage output they did, it was way overpowered.

As for the whines, they started more when end regen went onto the shaman buffbot and the introduction of end potions, this i feel is the main gripe with LA, end+LA was too much, cause now you had a Sb running to MMg doing perma styles and not losing end, as well as more and more ppl rolling SB's due to them being a very overpowered class.

For the last year sb's and infs have had it too easy, sb's needed a nerf and im sure infs will get one soon, its only a metter of time, tbh they should have restricted assasins speccing full weaponskill and made them concentrate on Cs styles, but CS styles just dont kop for much.

Anyhows go roll and inf or a savage sal and get your ass boil to help you :)

H

Hestetun

Reason:
Can't win infils even whit relics + pulling pa+cd+ss unless you have purge up.
Only one evade and you are dead.
Funny.

I still love my SB, but see again untill we [SBs] get something back.
Maybe 1.70 or something.
Maybe never if WoW comes before it.

Btw.
You can only call me sad looser if you have played SB yourself.

P.s
Finally I have a reason/time to do irl stuff.
Oh, what's that shiny thing. Sun.
Bugger.

couldent deal with the nerf...dident suprise me

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Mercs - no idea how good they are, I guess they are doing fine. Compared to the mid FotM they suck, but Albs are used to that.
Scouts - you are really smoking some heavy shit if you think that a scout will "own" a ranger or hunter. Could bother to explain, but you will claim the 100 more range owns all, or something?
And an infs fight vs an SB is not a 100% win, more like 50% win, the way it should be. It is just no longer 80-90% in favor of the SB...
Anyway, I'm sure we just don't understand your pain Salam.
Regards, Glottis

S

svartmetall

No offense, but people that doesn't play SB [or any other assassin] don't have a clue how current assassin-balance is.

I will enjoy watching Paris athletics first and we shall see after them if my anger towards the game has settled.

I just started a Critblade SB, a Thane, AND a Zerk, just to show the (usually Alb, it has to be said) Anti-Mid Whine-And-Flame Lobby that despite playing a Savage I am NOT a FOTM player...hell, I started my Savage about four hours after I got SI installed.

I don't give a fuck about 'pwnz0ring' in this game, because I know that killing people in a VIDEO GAME does not confer real-life hardness or worth upon you, I just want to have fun (a lesson I learned from 3 years of Quake 3, a REAL test of skills against your opponent if ever there was one). Sure I like to kick ass with my Warrior in RvR, but if someone beats me, someone beats me. I don't go running to the nearest forum yelling "WAAAAAAA! Someone beat me, NERF THEM INTO OBLIVION!" like we all see so much of here.

And Thanes are fun to play BTW.

:)

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Rollie
As for the whines, they started more when end regen went onto the shaman buffbot

Get buffbots out of this game. Somehow. PLEASE. IMO they've caused more problems than anything else.

S

Solstice

Originally posted by svartmetall
Get buffbots out of this game. Somehow. PLEASE. IMO they've caused more problems than anything else.

I totally agree. Givf ranged buffs

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Runolaz
If the top RRing SB has left the building, cause of imbalance 1 v 1, then who are you refering too.

Lets not get carried away here pls Runolaz.
Salamurhaaja never fought solo. Allways Aada up his ass ready to pop out.
So please, spare me that kind of crap.
Regards, Glottis

L

Lumikki

Gives me so much pleasure every time I happen to kill Glottis/see his corpse/death message. Yum.

xx

G

greenfingers

only reason you quit Sala:

Because LA got nerfed

and U feel so sad, that U can't kill Scout's and Infi's like 90% of the time anymore, that U quit ... it's like all the Zergers that rolled a Savage after 1.62 patch was in sight ... what a pitty ... if I where U, I would take up the fight...

and btw, U'r underestimating your dmg with PA (Sword)... ofc, the one that get's PA/BS in first wins ... I mean, 100-200 dmg(ordinary style), or 500(PA) is a BIG difference...

I don't have SC armor on my scoutiieee yet (working on it), and U hit me for like 560 BS, and then 2 more hits, and Im dead (yes, I was buffed)... I mean .. come on!!!

I only hit my cap on grey/green/blue con that sit down .. 1K dmg ... I mean .. WTF!? (50LB spec)

I know that any SB/Infi/NS has like 1800+ HP buffed, so 560 is like 1/3 hp .... and with SC it's more like 400 dmg .. but that's alot too !!!

stop whining about U'r dmg, and that U can't kill infi's anymore, cuZ that's just not true !!!

(yes I have a SB, on Camlann :p)

M

mirak_naijmi

Join us in SWG sala :) Id love to see another DAoC player there :p Anyway, sad that you leave cause of this reason. I understand it and respect it but its sad for mythic who nerfed away some customers :p

And im very critic to some of the whine here. Wont bother to answer back to half of it. But relics cant be the reason we where nerfed right? Since i doubt mythic look on excal server only... And buffbots is the same...

K

Kallio

Originally posted by greenfingers
only reason you quit Sala:

Because LA got nerfed

and U feel so sad, that U can't kill Scout's and Infi's like 90% of the time anymore, that U quit ... it's like all the Zergers that rolled a Savage after 1.62 patch was in sight ... what a pitty ... if I where U, I would take up the fight...

and btw, U'r underestimating your dmg with PA (Sword)... ofc, the one that get's PA/BS in first wins ... I mean, 100-200 dmg(ordinary style), or 500(PA) is a BIG difference...

I don't have SC armor on my scoutiieee yet (working on it), and U hit me for like 560 BS, and then 2 more hits, and Im dead (yes, I was buffed)... I mean .. come on!!!

I only hit my cap on grey/green/blue con that sit down .. 1K dmg ... I mean .. WTF!? (50LB spec)

I know that any SB/Infi/NS has like 1800+ HP buffed, so 560 is like 1/3 hp .... and with SC it's more like 400 dmg .. but that's alot too !!!

stop whining about U'r dmg, and that U can't kill infi's anymore, cuZ that's just not true !!!

(yes I have a SB, on Camlann :p)

The point is that he cant win infiltrators/nightshades IF he doesnt get PA+CD in, purge is also rather needed since diamondback and dragonfang are there.

If you know a thing about playing an assasin in real RvR you´ll know that you dont often get that PA in.

Is that balance? There should be even chances for a sb to win over an infil if neither of them do PA, shouldnt there?

Z

zlair

Re: Re: /bye bye

Originally posted by jox
Bye mate, sad to see another great sb quit. Good luck in real life.

just how can u say any SB is "great" when he leaves becuz he cant wtfpwn every1 ? a true "great" SB would stay and fight the battles...

i dont know salam, so it isnt targettet against him alone, but all SBs who stops playing... i rly dont care if they stop! Inf+NS had to live with this shit for over a year, fighting against ubah overpwred SZs! to all u leaving, run along, go somewhere else... cuz u r all sad sad loosers when u leave becuz u cant wtfpwn every single player in game !!!

S

samildanachh

never really had the chance to battle u mono o mono with my inf, although im sure u were 1 of the best sb's on the server :D
kinda lame to leave once ur class gets nerfed a little though tbh :D
anyway, GL in whatever you do.
im sure i will return to game in due course.

A

Aussie-

an r9 sb with 2 buffbots that can't kill , and i'm fred flintstone ;d

maybe it's your gimpo spec oO

S

salamurhaaja

Thz for your feedback all.
I hoped not so many - bad looser feedbacks :(
I kinda tend to take too seriously all the things that people say to me / about me.
Got two option to answer to those people
1. screw you guys
2. get back game and show them that I ain't bad looser

Dunno.
Maybe my quitting decision was too harsh, but I defo need to take decent break.
Too much same shit is just too much.
Same fights all over again.

After I've loaded my spiritual batteries I consider things again is it worth continue to the goal - rr10.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by samildanachh
never really had the chance to battle u mono o mono with my inf,

Have u realised mono o mono means monkey o monkey??

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Aussie-
an r9 sb with 2 buffbots that can't kill , and i'm fred flintstone ;d

maybe it's your gimpo spec oO
I forgive you Aussie.
Returned the screens for peoples amusement.

Z

zlair

ohh, so this wasnt rly a farewell thread... u just felt like... this, maybe ? :

<points to> http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=75921

Originally posted by Divinia
2. Quit the game, or atleast make a “Quitting post” on Barrysworld. The reason should be; Zergs and tired of all the retards that aint as elite as you are. Now, you aint really quitting the game you are just using this post to boost your ego. The ego gets boosted by every post that says goodbye etc. and the ego boost formula is calculated like this:

hmmm....?

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by zlair
ohh, so this wasnt rly a farewell thread... u just felt like... this, maybe ? :

<points to> http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=75921

hmmm....?
It's a farewell, untill I get good some reason to get back.
For example.
1. Friends want me to play my rm or shammy
2. SBs get love
3. I get fired from work and have too much spare-time

I still have account payed for several months ahead, think 2-3 more. So I might attend to TG raids whit my shammy, help friends and that sorta small stuff still.
I don't have heart to do what Jimli did long time ago.
It's a long process to get rid off game that you have spend so much time and sweat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom