bye bye peeps

Snowy

Fledgling Freddie
Cheerio Ilaya, :(

As you know I have been pretty inactive myself of late, simply because rl has taken over too busy with wedding bits and pieces and I really cba playing these days, not the same without the old players. I miss the old HoF Guild Groups, they were also lots of fun, especially in the old days.

Sorry to see you go, wont have anyone taking the piss out me of for getting lost, and the other strange and stupid things I used to do. :)

Have fun and keep in touch, your brother has my email address. :)

I

ingithib

See ya m8.

I haven't played for a while, and doubt I will play again myself, but it was you and HoF that made me stay for so long. All the best for whatever life throws at you.

Ingi.

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
You were a good friend and there was many a good time back in the good ol' days

When 10g could get you a trip to tnn for a night out and you'd still have change left over for a changeling meat kebab and the horse trip back to connla.

Not played in such a long time I dont know about the prydwen story or any other situations but i'll maybe see you again in another game.

Yossarian

Fledgling Freddie
Farewell old friend, there where many fun times, I hope to meet you in another game one day and hope RL goes well for you also.

HOF was one on the nicest guilds, no leet attitude and always good for a laugh and thats what these games should be about.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
well i have good news on the job front! yay got one! at HMV of all places hehe.. talk about a kid in a sweet shop! nightshift though.. so it will kinda knack me up. have worked shifts before so aint a problem.. just with that and the whole moving house thingy soon, and fact my piccies have gone missing (prolly just hiding coz i had to make another user account on pc to play psobb.. dont ask lol)

oh and cock! how the hell could i forget u dude :D hiding under a different name pfft..

u quit more times than george best and still came back. gave me stuff, even though it was fucking purple (i dont mean purple con peeps.. i mean DYED purple! YUCK!)

but u and angry back in muires tomb.. funny as hell :) wish game was like that again. lol remember in crim valley when i had wrong qbar on and kept spamming my emote.. Ilaya farts in your general direction!

and THE INCIDENT with the Glacier Giant.. ahem.. (think most peeps know now anyhoo angry :p hehe )

Boni falling down the well in Mbeo..

Martes ld's for 3 days..

Ingithib nuking peeps for insane amounts of damage and saying afterwards.. dunno.. just pressed the button and they died.. (really happened peeps, nobody could understand how he hit for so much.. haxxor prolly lol j/k)

wana stay with psobb for a bit as its not as multiplayer orientated as daoc or wow, and given the forthcoming job and upheaval, prolly for the best. want to get into testing for PSU though and make it the best damn game it can be.. and as many of u already know, i come up with ideas thick and fast (and most of my DaoC ideas have actualy came into game.. *AHEM*)

would like to say thanks a lot to u old school hof alliance peeps :D u made it fun too! lol i remember one discussion about something that was complete and utter bollocks.. and was it brack or oblimov? not sure.. said.. lol imagine having this chat on CF /as hehe. they sure were fun days. and that saturday at glenlock faste.. BEST DAY EVAH!

(oh btw that erm good team i joined on psobb? i left after 4 days after discovering the leader was an idiot along with most the rest.. now im in charge of a team called Evil_Ducks.. eddie izzard fans will recognize that phrase heh.. basically its me.. and.. my alts.. what do i care.. instead of being down there.. i'll be up there.. u dont scare me Noah..)

Bourlog

Fledgling Freddie
Bye Bye, you made the right choice!

Good luck IRL, I'm sure you will have fun :)

:cheers:

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
wow, im suprised you played it for this long! i remember you leaving back when i played religiously! amazing to see so many old faces from my levelling up days (i was Rafiki, the worlds most annoying little enchanter form Pagan Death Cult :D:D) Good to see your still playing Ravenbourne, look forward to seeing you ingame sometime very soon :D

and GL Ilaya, HoF alliance was the best alliance ive played with, our bled keep takes n stuff, was the stuff of legends :D

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
bye ilaya sad to see you go :(

Been fun m8, good luck in what you do :)

Regards
Vriss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom