bye bye peeps

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
well i've had enough, been coming tbh, gonna let subs run out.. mythic aint gonna do fixes or anything.. they just gonna take cash. cba with that.

had many many MANY good exeriences in game, from joing Minas Tirith.. and consequently forming Hearts of Fire upon the MT break up, and then building the original HoF alliance.

shouts out going to Boni, Angrysquirrel, Martes, Rexmundy, Snowy, Sleet, TOBBY! (mid scum :p ) , Arok, Coldheart, Chaplin, Platinum, Ingithib, Karpathus, mistletoe, icebreaker, novamir, bencevur, cuthervaen, sonny, hiane, brack, yossarian, squallion, Xfear, saadyst, jahar, gray, brighdassa, gina, seamus.. jeez too many to mention.. sorry if i missed u

but esp to angrysquirrel: sure we both went mad at times and went at each other tooth and nail.. but by god it was fun dude :D u were the one the got me into MT and made daoc a game i liked to play. insane humour which i appreciateted (sp?) and just general madness.

and Boni: joined HoF by pure fluke really, and omg how lucky where we to get u dude. one of the best players i ever played with, we even took it to wow and done it there, but was kinda boring heh.

i could say sooo much more about soo many more peeps, but.. its time to go

i always wanted to have 12 LGM crafters across excal and pryd, ended up with 5, bit short.. no luri jokes plz :p

the non-cluster was last straw. had timed the reformation of hof alliance with time scale, and prydwen blew up. everything falls to bits. albs go rampant. and the peeps who should be banned weren't. the classes arent balanced, the game aint balanced.. and what do mythic do? they release another add-on.

DaoC is dead. nobody is gonna start playing it tomorrow. sad as i am to see it, had some fun times, but enough is enough.

bye bye peeps, maybes see some of u on Phantasy Star Universe eh?

( try www.psobb.com and hit the trailer.. long way off but gonna be sexy if i got summit to do with it)

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Take care mate, thanks for being such a great Hib. :worthy:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
:( another good player leaving...cluster will be here soon(ish) m8, stay...
u know u wanna.

well good luck wit rl if u dont stay! :drink:

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
OMG you left me out of the "thanks" bits ... /emote smashes head on keyboard repeatedly and bleeds to death..

gl m8 and sorry to see you leave, best of luck to ya

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Best of luck in whatever you do next m8.

The old HoF alliance was what really got me into the game, such an amazing group of people, every night was a blast!

Take care :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tallen said:
The old HoF alliance was what really got me into the game, such an amazing group of people, every night was a blast!

likewise, its the only way i could have got 50 back in the day :)

Good luck mate, hopefully see you in another game :)

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
heeeeeeeeey i'm no mid scum!
/hug
:)

just as i started to play hib a bit again.. you leave.. QQ!
you shall return you cj00t luwi <3
hihi~

take care and goodluck Ilaya!

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Minas Tirith rocked hehe :) Think Seifer/Kiros still got one of his chars in the guild xD

But good luck onwards Ilaya, been fun grouping with you from time to time.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
cya ilaya :/
u did forget me :s
and ffs u'll be back, wanna bet?

cuddled0rf

Fledgling Freddie
Cya ya gimped gnome/luri ;P had some fun times with ya through the ages :)

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Well another Sad goodbye.

Not many of the OLD DUDES left now

So from Hiane(durrell) goodbye and may the trees grow green and strong wherever you may put down youre (gaming) roots

Cya in the afterlife :cheers:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
llaya...unfortinely you're total correct on what u posted.. and i feel really sad that u leaving aswell.. But there are times that we have to move on and find something better and more relaxing.... The game lost some of each best and unique values it had in the past for me.. and im sure for many others.... Really worthy and one of the best friends i had in Hib... im sure you wont be the only one taking that decision in the next days.. or at least thats for me...

My best and warmest wishes to whatever u will choose to do...

Regards

Mckennitt

Everz

FH is my second home
Sad to see you go Ilaya :(, crazy luwi :D

maybe see on PSOBB if i buy a hunter's license :p

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
cya mate :/ bad 2 see u go lil luri but have fun!

oh and u wanted 12 lgm crafters ?!?!?1 crazy as ever :p

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Ilaya, im sad to hear your leaving us. I can still remember n00bing around in TNN on my first day ingame as a lvl 0x void elph spotting an amazingly well dressed luri in full red/gold/yellow armour, imagine my suprise when I found out you where my GM :)

Thanks for forming Hearts and the alliance, bringing together such an excellent fun group of people, and for all you have done for hibernia. For keeping and eye on our keeps and relics, repairing doors, and organising realm defence while everyone else just pharmed rps :)

2 last things..

a). Dont delete.
b). If your ever down London way, look me up, ill buy the beers :drink:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well sad to see another old timer leave :(

But as Boni said , dont delete chars , i did to go play alb <how ghey> just as toa was released and lost a top 20 enchanter for my troubles <Cries thinking of his poor Snowslash > , Im sure u will be back m8 , enjoy irl :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
not deleting, not selling.. aint that daft.. hehe.

maybes sometime in future i may.. hmm.. i dunno.. its all got a bit daft really.
i quit WoW other night and said my goodbyes to those peeps, that was tough enough.. saying goodbye to you peeps is even harder. but game is going nowhere.

psobb aint exactly a mmorpg, but its different u know, and gives me time to do other stuff (i played daoc and wow WAY too much lol)

boni u would love it tbh.. 1/327000 drop rates to farm hehe

still gonna annoy peeps on FH dont u worry. i'll never lose that ability :p

what really made my decision for me was other night when i checked daoc general forums.. and it was all about new expansion.. cluster? goes to show where peeps priorities are. Mythic have ruined a perfectly good game by getting greedy.. and tbh, they woulda made more money from subs than from retail sales of add-ons after shrouded isles. and i for one cba to buy another add-on to get steamrollered by unbalanced alb and mid classes yet again.

now if i could just work out how to post piccies, i'd post some classics from my collection :D <hint>

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
wouldnt put money on me coming back tbh, having fun on psobb, joined a good team, gonna be moving house soon, doing lots of interviews for new job etc..

really cba with daoc anymore. going nowhere except down. everytime i log on i think.. why?

got lots of irl stuff to sort in coming weeks, coming back to daoc aint exactly top of my list.

sorting out the piccies later btw hehe :) found some crackers hidden away hehe

tierk

Part of the furniture
Hope you return again at least to get a taste for clustering before u perma log out, even though its probably just going to worse laaaag and worse zergs. If not good luck with whatever you do. :cheers:

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
I remember the days when I joined HoF alliance with Pagan Death Cult m8, Was good times. :cheers:
GL with whatever U do. :drink:

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
im sad to see this day, dont say goodbye, just say "brb..in a bit"

you made this game unbelievable fun for so many people with the hof alliance, giving everyone the chance to really enjoy themselves and kick back in an evening with a beer and a 89% qua sword. time went on and the alliance fell because the game tended to favour hardcore players, its worse now than ever i think but future patches are really working to bring the game back to its roots !

maybe then youll come back m8 !!!!

:drink:

btw breaks are good

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Wow Phantasy Star Online. Loved that game on the Gamecube. Shame they don't accept debit cards :-(

Whoever decided to make the sequel into a card game deserves death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom