Bye Bye M8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Theodoric said:
Pretty sad how a guy can be forced out of a game by vicious unfounded accusations

look forward to meeting VR head-on sometime soon then.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Zap wants to move on in life, like most of us should.

and hopefully this wont be the end of VR :)

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:

look forward to meeting VR head-on sometime soon then.

:eek2: so funny konah, i almost fell of the chair and broke my toe^

such :wanker: comment

Marc

FH is my second home
Shouldve clicked cancel instead of save to disk tbh

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
kilroy said:
true tho ? :touch:

right.. how many angles is head on? u ever done the math, what the chances r that u would meet eachother head on vs from either side or behind?

Roughly speaking its a 25% chance. given u divide it into 4 different possibilites, as there could be... 360 ^^

So shush tbh..

kilroy

Banned
tbh we meet must grps headon bout 50% of the time. in last 6 month or somethin VR has only ever came from sides or rear (everytime in our dir from cliprange) not that im accusing...

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
ok that was uncalled for :D
though u would have been in bad shape if that was the case ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pittbull said:
right.. how many angles is head on? u ever done the math, what the chances r that u would meet eachother head on vs from either side or behind?

Roughly speaking its a 25% chance. given u divide it into 4 different possibilites, as there could be... 360 ^^
Eh, braino, all groups are moving with speed (approximately the same, too), which means that the chances of meeting anyone head-on is much greater than any of the other directions. :rolleyes:

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
stop this stupid bickering....he didnt get banned, he left for many other reason, i wuldnt actually be suprised if he logged on within a week. just every1 shut up, he is a nice guy and doesnt deserve this crap.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Shouldve clicked cancel instead of save to disk tbh

HAHAHA!!!!

Marc I love you. In a non gay way ofc. Well...ahhhh <3

Konah's comment comes a close second.

kilroy

Banned
[NO]Subedai said:
stop this stupid bickering....he didnt get banned, he left for many other reason, i wuldnt actually be suprised if he logged on within a week. just every1 shut up, he is a nice guy and doesnt deserve this crap.

i thought he deleted :s

Pittbull

Loyal Freddie
rofl kerith :D bringing out the heavy artillery... Sad thing is u r most likely wrong..

And eggy m8.. unkewl to see u post like that. Once upon a time in alb, some of us were m8s.

kilroy

Banned
and he may well have been a nice guy, and from what i remember of his cleric he was. but if what 75% + of us think is true then he certainly does deserve it

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Pittbull said:
And eggy m8.. unkewl to see u post like that. Once upon a time in alb, some of us were m8s.

How's Gritzy?

:)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
i once met zapstar solo (both of us) with my chantur, head on, to my surprise the blueskin beauty was /hugging me and as i was hugging back about to put off my hat and say some words a v dirty kobold started shooting me, with no choice but to defend myself assisted by my fellow compatriot i murdered the attacker, but at same time 2 or 3 evul rangers punished zapstar ignoring my yells for merci

i know nothing about those rumours, but most of us agree 99.9% stealthers out der should b locked on a cage!

(farewell)

- English -

Resident Freddy
kilroy said:
and he may well have been a nice guy, and from what i remember of his cleric he was. but if what 75% + of us think is true then he certainly does deserve it

deserve what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom