Bye Bye M8

Status
Not open for further replies.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
So can't we get some juicy details on why he suddenly decided to quit the game? And Zaphod no need to PM me with irlthreats, just post them here :wub:

- English -

Resident Freddy
u had the cheak to post on FH during our C&C game, and i still lost!!! :D nerf my c&c skills :/

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
u had the cheak to post on FH during our C&C game, and i still lost!!! :D nerf my c&c skills :/

stop dodging the questions me and moik wanna know the gossip ;)

[VR]Fuji

Fledgling Freddie
Zap quit cuz off dickheads acusing him for things who isnt true and just acting childish and silly, he just had it today and we just lost a great guy and player in valravens :(

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
[VR]Fuji said:
Zap quit cuz off dickheads acusing him for things who isnt true and just acting childish and silly, he just had it today and we just lost a great guy and player in valravens :(

I remember the day when zap joined our irc channel and started accusing alot of guild for using "something" over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Just thought of this when u said childish and silly things.

(And he prolly had such a hangover the day after that he didn't even know that he'd been sitting at the computor the night before)

rales

Loyal Freddie
Just cos ppl are sayin things it shouldnt effect strong minds, if thats the case its silly imo but hey ppl are diferent from each other.
Good luck zapz good fights we had :cheers:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'll share, but I want to know what happened... Rumors of Zapstar has even come to the far reaches of Prydwen, the plot thickens! :D

Tilda

<gets deckchair, popcorn, coke>

So whats the plot so far?!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
god damn, i will miss your ae stun for free tendrils :D

if rumours aint true - take care mate, thanks for the fights we had :)

if rumours are true - fuck off.

you pick whats true, cus i dont know :D

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
Well take care..

but what are the rumours?? Seems like I missed out on everything.

Kais

Banned
Yunio said:
Well take care..

but what are the rumours?? Seems like I missed out on everything.

radar backwards, and its sad to see someone driven from the game by vicious rumours alone if this is all it is. However if there is anything behind the rumours maybe its a good thing your leaving. You will be missed and I doubt i'll ever forget you driving the grp into the fanatic kobolds in odins pre nf, was one of the few times I grped with you but was great fun nonetheless :)

Debuffs

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft zap. Im just gettin back into daoc n u leavin!!
talk to u on Msn m8.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Take Care Zaph :)

One of the best guys I`ve met in this game.

:fluffle:

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Kais said:
radar backwards, and its sad to see someone driven from the game by vicious rumours alone if this is all it is.

I don't think GOA will ban people because idiot A accuses idiot B of radar usage, there will be an investigation upfront which would have to come up with hard evidence...

Theodoric

One of Freddy's beloved
Nerve said:
A true gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

i would never tell any1 about my private life m8 because it was just that private :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom