Bye Bye All

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye killrake ! (he is my uncle) i´ll try to keep the family (skonvall) spirit in the game until i leave aswell. i will still cu cause u live in the same house as me. :clap:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye Killrake, sure as hell one of the most nice and polite people in the game, always had a nice laughter and was always nice to laugh with :clap:

Have fun, hope to meet u sometime again.
In the future ;)

PS. Fixa bil/Laga Bilen för dom införtjänade pengarna ? :fluffle:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
hmm /cry irl , well i knew you were leaving daddy...but bah we'll talk on ventrilo when i get internet =)

/military

/respect

/hug

and my special

/SHAG

- English -

Resident Freddy
does this mean they will raise their subs again, as killrake isnt paying for his xxx accounts ;)

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Very sad to see another "true" daoc player leave, but as ardamel said i also understand you'r dessision and respect it. its gona be a odd feeling to see you'r toon's out there knowing it is not really you.
If anyone was ever to have a "Titel" written on their chr, you surely will be on my vote.
You said that you had only like 3,5 mill rp total, well ....... you probally have alot more respect in Midgard than most players ever will optain, simply because of you'r personality, witch often was noticed through you'r toon's.
As long daoc will exsist, you'r spirit will always linger to the Realm of Dark age of Camelot.
wish you good luck in real life!

With Regards Gorrion
Leader/officer in Legends of Midgard.

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Thx all it warmed my heart

U nearly get tears in my eyes, take care "och simma lugnt" :cheers: :wub:

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Killrake, even tho i didnt know you much im sure you are a very nice person, so good luck irl with whatever you might do =)

Ardamel, bor du i Norrköping ? hojta till om ni ska ha en daocträff eller dylikt, bor även jag i Nrkpg ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Gorrion said:
You said that you had only like 3,5 mill rp total, well ....... you probally have alot more respect in Midgard than most players ever will optain
As an aside, Gorrion, it would seem Killrake is exempt from your classification of people using buffbots to be beyond respect? ;)

Ged

Regular Freddie
Take care out there Killrake . Alltho it wasn't that many occasions over the ~3-4 years you and me fought together, I had great fun the times we did. :cheers:

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Ged said:
Take care out there Killrake . Alltho it wasn't that many occasions over the ~3-4 years you and me fought together, I had great fun the times we did. :cheers:

WOW, Gedan have not seen u in a long while :cheers:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Aucard said:
Take care Killrake, even tho i didnt know you much im sure you are a very nice person, so good luck irl with whatever you might do =)

Ardamel, bor du i Norrköping ? hojta till om ni ska ha en daocträff eller dylikt, bor även jag i Nrkpg ^^

Japp vi är ett helt gäng me folk som spelar DAoC av och till i Norrköping, 6-12 pers :) Vi brukar fika på Cheops och Världens bar rätt ofta. Du e välkommen å haka på ngn gång. Har du lirat DAoC hela den här tiden och bott här utan att veta om oss? :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ardamel said:
Japp vi är ett helt gäng me folk som spelar DAoC av och till i Norrköping, 6-12 pers :) Vi brukar fika på Cheops och Världens bar rätt ofta. Du e välkommen å haka på ngn gång. Har du lirat DAoC hela den här tiden och bott här utan att veta om oss? :)
Världens bar rockar ^^

Anyway, mid just lost half our amount of high levels in one blow :(

Sköt om dig Killrake :)

Antabus_Vodka

Loyal Freddie
Sad to see you leave the game.. You are 1 of the greatest players i have played with:)
Feeling like many of the best are leaving the game and that feels sad since i will probably loose contact with so many of them (and you) :(
well, i jumped of daoc some while ago but still.. it felt good to just be able to jump into daoc to chat alittle...

atleast /Salute to you and good luck with everything:)

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom