Bye Bye All

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I know I am not very well know in RVR matter, I am more of a PvE kind of person.

I have only got like 3.5 million rp all together on my chars, so nothing to brag about.

My first guild was Ghost of Valhalla, then short after I joined Realm Defenders the when I got like lvl 20 with my main I joined Fellowship of Midgard.

Wich I have been an officer for 2.5 yr, I leave the game mostely because I want to take up IRL more, I have spent damn to much time on this game (played days 680) then I should have done in the first place.
Now the the game is not what it use to be, NF for me was good for that game me a really good reason to stop play this.

I have met many nice ppl in the game, I will list just a few of them, Thx Riddler for leting me join FoM early 2002.

Thx Dalamor for always be the best roleplayer I have met /salut Sire.
I wanna thank all the ppl on our Ventrilo, Dennis,Ardamel and Erik I will come see u IRL someday,thats a promiss, Ardamel lead our forces like u use to do, u do it so well /salute.

I have sold my accounts so that will be someone else playing them from now on.

Thx all Albs and Hibs for being good enemies, thx Midgard u are the best.

Over and Out Killrake singing off

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
btw you will be back in Catacombs with an empty account ;)

(so there is room for new toons)

p.s. did you run out of space on your accounts for new chars ?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye killrake, hopefully see you again. Was great seeing you and all the others at the fom meet at your place this summer:)
Take care

Faril

Banned
Heh, 680 played days is nearly 2 full years of gaming... you have spent some time on this!

Hopp innom ventriloen en gang iblant da ;)

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
so "pappa-daoc" is leaving us now :(

will miss u like hell killrake :( had alot of fun with you. jaaa o hoppa in på ventrilon ibland också :clap:

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
/salute
/respect

It's a sad day for FoM and our online comunity, but I know your doing the right thing and for the right reason. I hope you get it all sorted out. It's been a plessure getting to know you.

I remember a few weeks after you had joined FoM, when your son was playing one of the toons and got kicked from the guild (after behaving badly..lol), by either Grim (old GM and irl friend of mine) or Dargir. Made me laugh.

As Leel said it was great fun "crashing" at you're place during the summer 2004. We'll do a FoM irl event next summer as we've done for the past 3 years - I hope you'll be there (this time in Norway :) ).

...I'll take care of your toons :fluffle: they belong in FoM.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I would not mind knowing what you got for the account(s) :)
Regards, Glottis

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
aaaaaaaaaaah this one is too easy xDD

..must resist..

haha nice one aussie :D must resist ;)

to killrake, bye m8, will miss you even though i stopped playing my self, maybe ill cu in wow :D like alot of the others :D

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
A great friend signed off the game, fortunatelly I'm still gonna have you as a IRL friend for (hopefully) many years to come.

/salute oldtimer

Good luck in the future.

PS. Hörs på venten!.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Killrake said:
played days 680

carefull when you venture outside irl that big ball in the sky is teh brightness!!

gl out there m8 - strong daoc player ;)

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Take care mate, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and I certainly hope you'll drop by Norrköping some day. Very sad that you choose to leave but I certainly understand your decision and respect it. Over the years I've come consider you as one of the very of best DAoC players. I got this small mental list of a few of DAoC players, if they all were to quit then probably so would I. Let's just say that this list is one name shorter and its getting very short.

Good luck in real life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom