Bye All Midies

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
I guess my time is up since I just got bannd Id like to say bb to all the mids over the past 3 and a half years its been fun but every1 has to slip up sometime and thats why I got bannd. Sorry to all the ppl I insulted over my time i.e Megarevs and the rest of his friends I was just provokeing your all for some fun and mean no offence. I hope you forgive me but oh well its only a game and ive had my fun but havent completed by finnishing my char etc and exprinceing a opted/set grp but oh well you cant have it all.

And no Ive never cheated since I played this game since the game started. Some people say its for the best im bannd but oh well it probbly is.

Going to hib/excal or another game hopefully I see you in clustering.

Bye bye all ive had some good friends over my time aswell.

Sam Aka Gimmly

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
BB m8

I hope every 1 is big enough to execpt ur apology

better late than never imo :)

/cheers

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I guess my time is up since I just got bannd Id like to say bb to all the mids over the past 3 and a half years its been fun but every1 has to slip up sometime and thats why I got bannd. Sorry to all the ppl I insulted over my time i.e Megarevs and the rest of his friends I was just provokeing your all for some fun and mean no offence. I hope you forgive me but oh well its only a game and ive had my fun but havent completed by finnishing my char etc and exprinceing a opted/set grp but oh well you cant have it all.

And no Ive never cheated since I played this game since the game started. Some people say its for the best im bannd but oh well it probbly is.

Bye bye all ive had some good friends over my time aswell.

Sam Aka Gimmly

well you can be a pain in the ass m8 but i learned to get over it ^^ was fun in the end tbh, and oh im sorry for killing the lynx, i had to get off the buss. :)

Cya m8 hf gl

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:

Sam Aka Gimmly

Please Please Please not Hib/Excal

It a Nice Realm they don't need Wanker like u m8.

Soulja

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
bye gimmly, dont think you'll be missed too much - but ill miss you on the forums :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
fucking rargg most of the replys have been abusive sept mega (who seems to be the main person that sammys venting/anger/anoyance was aimed at) and sig, so fucking the rest of u stfu and get over it. he said sorry, he is leaving, he may be lieing about slipping up or whatever (and im guessing in about 20 posts time someone will say "he was playing from begginging" which doesnt really matter)...

bye sam, u were a pain but meh kinda fun to talk to, glad u finally got to lvl 50 on gimmly atleast and got a bit of rvr/pve in :) have fun wherever u go. btw u may wanna try WoW again now tho its ment to be really hard to lvl <shrug> bye "mate" :)

Brite

Banned
i miss him already <snif> <cries> :m00:

all we need now is mega to be banned beacuse he is an elf spy IRL! :twak:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
i miss him already <snif> <cries> :m00:

all we need now is mega to be banned beacuse he is an elf spy IRL! :twak:

no can do, we need someone to find all the speed traps (in time maybe he can even learn to avoid them... :p )

johny

Banned
Thank god gimmly leaves, it is about time. Stay away. Good luck in Hell!!!

Gamah

Banned
Now lets try and get brite banned <o/..oh and I don't play mid but I am glad your gone gimmy :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Gamah said:
Now lets try and get brite banned <o/..(

:( I was going to say that.

Bye Gimmly :) Was personally waiting for this to happen :[

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont see why we cant say goodbye like normal peoples and not say stuff like.. i was waiting for this wee.. i think it is childis not to show that we on midgard can say bye to another mid after 3½ year play without saying somthing bad.

Gimmly i wich you will find excal/hib a nice place to be i my self got chr's there and i like it. Cya for now hope to see you when we get the servers clustering and to all other that are making a post, show some "Respect" for Gimmly even that he has bin a pain in the ass.

thanks.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Gimmly...

I'll never forget our fights in moderna :clap:

But i reached 50 first :cheers:

Gl on Hib/Excal! ;)

/Runan

Bluepain

Fledgling Freddie
Bbye m8, too bad u r leaving. We need more morons like u, to blame if thing go saur :flame:

Hope u fiend some new peepz to annoy and remember our days in Fort Sauvage!!

Good luck on Hib m8.

Borgus

Funkybunny

Banned
Gimmly.. i have ONE question what was the qual/dur on that epic? you know i didnt have anything personal against you.. you never did anything to me that annoyed me... but you sure was a funny dude to hear about :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
/salute to a big Character/Personality of Midgard. I for one wont forget ya....Take care and good luck mate.

Gustav

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Cya matey :)

hope you find what you are looking for on hib/excal

wp aka missy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice of you for dropping by Gimmly, you could be a real pain in the ass, but standing up and making an apology to the realm shows you can be a man after all, hope you find your way around and make a reputation all over, watch your handlings this time though ;) hf and c ya around maybe.

Respect mate

Whitepoison

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bu bye Gimmly. A pity you didn't get much use of that atlantis tablet.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gustav said:
/salute to a big Character/Personality of Midgard. I for one wont forget ya....Take care and good luck mate.

Gustav

let's not forget to add.....cheating fuckwit.

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you go mate, had some good times with you, eventhough you've got some mighty big toes and a hell of a temper:)

Hope to see you in some other game, until then, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom