Bye All Midies

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
let's not forget to add.....cheating fuckwit.

Always easy to throw stones at someone less popular, isn't it? Sounds to me a bit immature, but hey, takes all sorts:)

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
wtf is wrong with poeple cant u have the decency to say good bye to Gimmly.
I am one of the people on this server that has been insulted most by Gimmly and I have the right to be pissed. But learn to forgive and forget. k :twak:

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Gimmly =)

From what I see here you must have stepped on some toes, but you never stepped on mine m8. If your going hib exca, I'll probably see you there :cheers:

Goodbye for now m8, perhaps I see you @ exca =) And if not I wish you good luck in what you decide to do.

PS! One should be able to show respect to other peoples bye threads

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
let's not forget to add.....cheating fuckwit.
You sound tough... :worthy:

Hope you find fun in another game Gimmly, and have learned by your mistakes, so you won't get the same reputation in another game :)

-Tasslehoff from that guild we were in... Oblivion or something along those lines :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
I dont see why we cant say goodbye like normal peoples and not say stuff like.. i was waiting for this wee.. i think it is childis not to show that we on midgard can say bye to another mid after 3½ year play without saying somthing bad.

Gimmly i wich you will find excal/hib a nice place to be i my self got chr's there and i like it. Cya for now hope to see you when we get the servers clustering and to all other that are making a post, show some "Respect" for Gimmly even that he has bin a pain in the ass.

thanks.
Why should we treat him in a way he never treats us? I don't dislike Gimmly cuz' it's game forum I couldn't care less if ppl insults me etc. But why be nice to someone who allways gives you crap? It has nothing to do with being childish, cuz' it works like that irl no matter what age you are, it's the way we humans work. (Ofc there are exceptions but childish? Not rly..)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lilinallte said:
Always easy to throw stones at someone less popular, isn't it? Sounds to me a bit immature, but hey, takes all sorts:)

Why not defend someone who openly cheats and also encourages others? You sound a bit immature to me but, hey, it takes all sorts. :twak:

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Ive had fun Ive left my mark here over the years as you see Im mostly hated by the hole server lol and I keap provoking and ppl still did not see it. But I made some good friends. The calling me a cheater etc you can if you want rofl but I never cheated since the game started you moron I see you guys in cluster hopefully as I be on excal. But I finnish off pling someone first.

edit - I dont cheat as I said and I dont encourage others it was just a make money sceem but I sliped up and a speed hacking nub bd from GW got me banned.

Ucallme

Banned
Ive always said 'You treat people how you want to be treated'.

Dont really like you as a person, but good luck in life and hope you wake up and start treating people with respect.

Amphrax

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
cya gimmly :) best luck lol.dont pass any remarks on thread i made was fotm thread and was bored.. it just got hi-jacked and flame madness lol.

have fun! prolly wont see u as im inacitie in every game atm! :kissit:

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
I dont see why we cant say goodbye like normal peoples and not say stuff like.. i was waiting for this wee.. i think it is childis not to show that we on midgard can say bye to another mid after 3½ year play without saying somthing bad.

Gimmly i wich you will find excal/hib a nice place to be i my self got chr's there and i like it. Cya for now hope to see you when we get the servers clustering and to all other that are making a post, show some "Respect" for Gimmly even that he has bin a pain in the ass.

thanks.

You can't earn respect through one single act (apologising) i have a slight bit of respect for him, for being big enough to apologise, and im big enough to accept it. but i still think he's an utter cock and REALLY needs to go out and get his **** polished. btw, if you got banned, it will mean your entire account got banned, and as their is GM's that read these forums, it wasnt a particuly good idea to state that you might start on excal, especially seen as those GM's look after excal too.......

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Why not defend someone who openly cheats and also encourages others? You sound a bit immature to me but, hey, it takes all sorts. :twak:

What I mean is this: YOU didn't see him cheat, I never seen him cheat, and believe me, I've been in plenty groups with Gimmly and/or his other characters.

If you find it 'normal' to start shouting at someone, by all means, have fun. But that says more about you than about the one you're shouting at:)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Lilinallte said:
What I mean is this: YOU didn't see him cheat, I never seen him cheat, and believe me, I've been in plenty groups with Gimmly and/or his other characters.
Whatever--providing cheats to others, which he openly admitted to, is actually worse than just cheating yourself.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>Why should we treat him in a way he never treats us?

That statement paints a very sad picture of your life.

>It has nothing to do with being childish, cuz' it works like that irl no matter what age you are, it's the way we humans work.

That is rubbish, it has everything to do with how mature you are in your relationship with other humans. Luckily most humans live after the rule treat others as you want to be treated.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
>Why should we treat him in a way he never treats us

Well, he might have done bad things, however I've never seen him ruin anyone elses bye thread.

If you guys live by the rule that you should treat everyone the way you would want to be treated yourself, you should take the flames to some other thread about Gimmly, as we all can see there is plenty. I'm pretty sure that most of you would'nt like your bye threads to look like this.

Remember that there is some people who he treated in a proper manner, and that they might want to say goodbye in a proper way.

I'm mostly speaking in general now, it's not pointed at anyone specific. And if anyone strongly disagree with me they can PM me, and we can talk about it there. :)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
sad to see you leave m8,........ it was me who was in mid poc the day you cheated ( i play alb/pryd) ...... ... and it was me who took the screenshots and reportet you..... but i didnt want you to leave game, just treat you that its wrong to cheat.. ... hope i see you on hib/excl ( play there my self).

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
I guess my time is up since I just got bannd Id like to say bb to all the mids over the past 3 and a half years its been fun but every1 has to slip up sometime and thats why I got bannd. Sorry to all the ppl I insulted over my time i.e Megarevs and the rest of his friends I was just provokeing your all for some fun and mean no offence. I hope you forgive me but oh well its only a game and ive had my fun but havent completed by finnishing my char etc and exprinceing a opted/set grp but oh well you cant have it all.

And no Ive never cheated since I played this game since the game started. Some people say its for the best im bannd but oh well it probbly is.

Going to hib/excal or another game hopefully I see you in clustering.

Bye bye all ive had some good friends over my time aswell.

Sam Aka Gimmly

even though i'm the one that got you banned(kinda), i have to say i will miss you, for your i'm the best stuff, makes me laugh all the time.

i am sorry that i got you banned, however you just msged me at the worng time

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
i kinda thought forgive, if not forget, but now, i hate him, he's a fucking nit wit, a complete tard and just an embarresment to humans.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
hey sad to c you go gimmly i remember once when u were paticularly abusive to me or sumin cos of sumin to do with epics like a year ago lol but i enjoyed the stories and rumours that always were around a right character i say one of the most famous ppl on mid but for all the wrong reasons lol. GL IRL m8 and HF. I mite even see u on hib/pryd i got a lvlin vamp there msg me with ur char name if u do start. bb m8

And as for ppl hu are spamming hate messages why? he has been a write arse since he started but u gotta expect that not evry1 in a massive game(used to be) like DAoC no1 will be all nicey nice so you just gotta put up with the rude and just laugh it off cos in all its a game and what you kno the dwarf gimmly? you dont kno the guy behind the pc so just stop writing hate mail to him cos imo ur no better than the low of the low if u do childish things like that then you are no better. My 2 cents :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom