** BWMOHL - Pls Read!! Comments Wanted!

O

old.HyperJ

maybe it is you that needs to find another game to play....

O

old.[MaR]Wolf

Why not play the game as the developer made it ??? Instead of
some of those modifications??

NO realism mod
FF=ON

dont think standard is any good? Then have a look at clanbase..

150 active clans in standard settings ladder
46 active clans in realism ladder

75% of all clans there seems to like standard better. whould
think that the most clans here think the same way, atleast i hope
so.

M

=M<P=Xerxes

Realism, standard, realism, standard. It seems what ever is chosen not every-one will be happy. I don't care either way. MOH is a great game. And I would be happy when the league is underway. But it is better to take time to set it up right. Also it must be remembered this is the first season. Later on other aspects can be catered for. It's great that any-one that will take up the challenge to set up a league, so put your hands together for the guys. :clap:

T

tseHighlander

i totally agree with [MCP]Xerxes, We are all saying this and that, but after all who is making the league we should just be greatful that these 2 guys are willing to put alot of there time and effort into this, we should just accept what they have to offer us as they are doing a far better job then we could do. No matter how good the league will be, there will be players and clans that are not satisfied.

After all what i have read im just very greatful that they have decided to make a BWMOHL.

Well done guys;)

L

LGAlien

That ain't fair MAR the Non realism ladder in Clanbase has been open 3 times aslong as the realism one.

O

old.HyperJ

I think the idea is that we make the league as fun and as fair as possible, the dession that is made now will influence the rest of the season, so I believe we really need to think about the league rather than just individual preferences.

HyperJ
BW MOH League Admin

O

old.thedaddy2003

what i think

it would'nt be a clan league with out FF on, its a must, my clan always practice with it on and so do others, because your a clan and the match means something you all respect each other so its not going to be a tking match. Not like public servers where you get the school kids who come on, also realism not sure on that one although i do practice with the CKR realsim mod that you have no your servers, but like you said Pak some clans dont so the y might consider this a disadvantage. Said before your doing a great job so who am i to argue lol. But FF must be a must dont you think?
Missed a few points, ok if this is a league, how many teams? 150 i think was qouted way to much, are you thinking of having it like footy leagues with X amount of divisions, i think 36 clans 3 divisons and 12 clans in each league, basis on first come first served to start off with, which determines what league u get then also, after its been running awhile it will sort itself out, like others said, got to be Objective as this is teamplay TM is'rt really teamplay Omaha has to be a no no as the respawn in omaha involves no skill. If where going to be playing in a league 2 matches a week or how every many, so peoples attention spam and the fact that others have to work, we should keep it short so say 1 hour each map 20mins go to tie break and Bridge if need be best of 3, But with regards to who goes axis and who goes allie, i think this is where my plan is floored lol any ideas?

O

old.f3rgi3

Originally posted by HyperJ
What an ammusing poll so far, it seems that people want realism on but firendly fire off. That seams realistic to me..... not.
And you want omaha in, I'll give money to anyone that can get up the first set of steps in omahah with realism on...

This league is called "Medal of Honor League" not "Medal of Honour Realism League" lets just keep the game the way it's meant to be played...

-=OSP=-HyperJ
Clan Leader

Agreed

Fergie

www.sasclan-mohaa.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread