BWEFL under new management

B

bigfoot

I don't see the point of a sister site as whatever you need that for you should be able to add to the existing site. I'm not saying you can't change the site at all, just don't go hacking it to pieces because u want to copy the EFF site.

W

watcher

I thought this thread was about the league lol Anyways we will be sorting alot out over the weekend(i think:p ) so watch this space for breaking news on whats going on :D

W

widdy

I just meant a sister site for the results etc.................and our nice logo ;)

lol I have a very limited knowledge of HTML so really i know crap about updating sites....................really i'm just talking about crap I have no idea about hehe....................I had to use geocities FFS :clap:

well really it would be best for biggy and tempy to get in contact (if you haven't already) and see what we can do :)

T

Tempy_Incursion

Yeah good idea widdy, there wouldn't be no drastic site changes or any hacking of it to pieces.

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Originally posted by WATCHER
I thought this thread was about the league lol Anyways we will be sorting alot out over the weekend(i think:p ) so watch this space for breaking news on whats going on :D

And just to get this thread back on topic, if you have any admin hats available then i'd love to be a wearer!!

:)

Do I have to prove myself? Is there some sort of ancient, dark, twisted initiation ceremony?

I'll be disappointed if there isn't......

W

widdy

Well all you have to do mate is mail myself or Watcher so then we can add you to the list.

As for an initiation ceremony 1 you have to look at the picture of monkeh for 10 seconds without throwing up

and...................

visit this link and fail :)

Insanity test

O

old.[RG]DarkDemon

brrrring ding de de ding ding ding!

...I failed

W

widdy

lol don't tell me..........................you have the monty python and the holy grail dvd :)

W

widdy

lol

*can't reply because of the pain of death.........................plus I have to take my parrot back to the pet shop because it's dead*

O

old.[RG]DarkDemon

<--- whats a Penge?

and why am I a resident there?

I thought I was resident in a small terraced house in manchester

...just shows how little I know!

T

Tempy_Incursion

Where the heck is Phnaargos for that matter?? LOL

Oh btw Demon, I still want to put that logo on the site but I better check with Bigfoot that it's alright first (even though I added a couple of other little things already ;)).

Some other graphics would be cool...i.e. page titles. :D

O

old.[RG]DarkDemon

NP m8 i'll get workin on them, what titles do u want (text)?

RESULTS
LEADERBOARD
CLANS

etc etc etc

Give me a list of the titles u need and i'll get goin

T

Tempy_Incursion

Well, you could if you want do a image title for each of the existing page titles (found on each page under the ad). If we're allowed to put them there then they would make the site look good.

(wants the BWEFL site to look the best of the BW league sites :clap: )

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

I failed the insanity test too mates!!

Is it just me, or would F1 be far more interesting nowadays if they played those sounds instead of the actual cars?

Now that Murray Walker's gone, it's not the same any more...

:(

M

mr.Blacky

tempy and demon:

The various levels are all taken from Robert Rankin books, with BarrysWorld itself being a reference to the Brentford Triangle series. The levels and number of posts required are as follows:

0 :: Penge resident
30 :: Brentford resident
100 :: Phnaargos resident
500 :: Talks too much!
1400 :: Earther
2000 :: Forum Diety

O

old.MAS|Bull33tPr00

damn, spent 15 minutes searching for the link you psted the other day... damn thanks m8

O

old.Phunkeh_Monkeh

Originally posted by widdy

As for an initiation ceremony 1 you have to look at the picture of monkeh for 10 seconds without throwing up

Shouldnt that read

As for an initiation ceremony 1 you have to look at the picture of monkeh for 10 seconds without dribbling

W

widdy

lol..............................................NO! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread