Bwahaha you lazy albs :p

O

old.Niljindil

Just in time for school today we took your sweet center keep from ya! :p

When i came home, it was still ours, and im now having lots of fun ganking stupid albs that have never ever experienced the keep.

Bet ya all think "wtf, where am i, arent there supposed to be an albion outpost here?" :p :p

Thanks to all that participated, i wasnt there when you guys killed the lord(had to go off for school) but it looked like we were gonna make it :)

Some really nice morning gaming today :)

S

SilverHood

thankfully, albs have an "BG army" created solely for the purpse of this BG.... I'll prove ram parts if you need.. though most prolly have mains loaded anyway

S

sto

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE KEEP. We were getting so bored of having it as there was nothing to do and most ppl were wanting one of you to take it.

Well done for taking the keep, even tho it was in the morning when only kiddies r playing, just wait till the adults finish work :p

O

old.Cotta

Yes , thx for taking keep :) , serious , much more fun this way, more hibs to kill.

U play pretty good Elven , u killed few teammates and we killed u.

But just one biiigg disturbing thing, two luri's ( a caster and ranger ) were camping in the bridge ( cheating :( ) and killed albs.
That really ruined the fun for me and others , so i ask those two to plz stop it . :(
I have some screens and i wont mention any names, i just hope they read this .

Symir, level 22 infil.

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by old.Cotta
Yes , thx for taking keep :) , serious , much more fun this way, more hibs to kill.

U play pretty good Elven , u killed few teammates and we killed u.

But just one biiigg disturbing thing, two luri's ( a caster and ranger ) were camping in the bridge ( cheating :( ) and killed albs.
That really ruined the fun for me and others , so i ask those two to plz stop it . :(
I have some screens and i wont mention any names, i just hope they read this .

Symir, level 22 infil.

I told the caster that he was abusing a bug, and that i would report him if he didnt stop, he did stop, but he was acting *very* childish when talking to me, so im just gonna talk to his GM about it instead :)

Edit: dont hesitate to report them, its just that when they are in my own realm, i like to give them a chance first by talking to them(who wouldnt?) but if they act like this guy did(cept actually stopping it) its the banstick thats coming their way :p

O

old.Cotta

Thx for telling telling the caster to stop , but i think the ranger was more annoying cuz he did more damage and killed more albs, the caster mostly did his stun when people passed ( brrrrr .:puke: )

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by old.Cotta
Thx for telling telling the caster to stop , but i think the ranger was more annoying cuz he did more damage and killed more albs, the caster mostly did his stun when people passed ( brrrrr .:puke: )

Hmm, must've been another guy, ill yell at them if i see them :p

O

old.Cotta

K, i wrote his name down somewhere , want me to PM it? :p
It's nice to see u taking care of the hibs behaviour :) , ill try to do the same with the albs . :)

O

old.pedd

Have too say just logged from BG and there were quite a few ppl "in the bridge" :(
Spoilt what was otherwise a good battle

A

albrule

HEY!!..

Now we can take it back night time, whoohoo.. that'll be phun!
Ph33r us when we take our keep back none-primetime!

(bwaha)

G

Grandpeck

Cheating just sux

Ones Name i think was Calewyn or something and he did it many times, if it wasnt him then i /salute his bowskills and those of u jumping on the roof,have some courage not to cheat,abuse bugs etc lets just try have a "fair" fight for a change.Apart from that Bg is cool atm and i' looking forward to playing vs all of u just in and passed Thid.Bg is how it should be in RvR /em salute /em kiss

O

old.Iriba

Jumping on roof is dangerous. You might fall down when archers crit shot you.

P

pez

I must say though bg last night was the most fun i've had in it for ages, even though i was playing my poxy lvl 20 armsman. It was nice to see both hib and mids out in force for a change, and after we got wasted i was amused to hear one of my team mates say 'its not fair, both hibs and mods had more people than us'

Keep up the good work you hibbies and middies!

O

old.pedd

I agree BG1 is a lot more fun now we (Alb) don't have the keep, tis just a shame that ppl have to use bugs to get RPs rather than a straight out fight

H

Hercus

kinda correct, it was more fun when 1 of the other realms had the center keep so our bg chars aren't bored to death by lvling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom