BW Instagib CTF server?

O

old.Cryton

What's the chances of getting one of the Insta DM servers changed over to a insta CTF server, running 5 v 5, 20 minute games, maps of Coret, Dreary, Face, Niven and November?

CTF Insta rocks! And DM rocks too, but they have two such servers and CTF has none. I guarantee it would be packed! The DM server is frequented by abusive little skin-laming twats anyway (from my limit experience) so feck em and give us a Insta CTF server!

Er, please! :)

Questions/Comments/Flak?

O

old.Jools

insta CTF

It'd get my vote :)

with FF on or off>? On is more interesting :) then the other team can shoot any lame skin cheating whores on their own side :)

O

old.Cryton

Don't know about ff, it scares me (my l337 spam-skills will be useless then ;)) and esp on public servers there will always be lamers who team-kill :/

But it might make it better, guess we gotta try it and see!

O

old.RookieWan

Originally posted by Cryton
Don't know about ff, it scares me (my l337 spam-skills will be useless then ;)) and esp on public servers there will always be lamers who team-kill :/

LOL with Insta gib you can't spam ;)

B

bigfoot

Will see what i can do, we are quite busy atm catching up with patches n stuff which takes priority before we start tinkering with server allocations for mods etc.

O

old.SUp3rFM

u guys should have played last saturday in a WP server (2/3 am). CTF-Face, instagib, low, low gravity, and 20 guys moving around. Fire lines were everywhere. Made some caps touching only time at the middle of the map.
We (phalanx) love some cft-insta just for fun, takin a break from the good and old-fashioned ctf.

So, go ahead with it :)

F

ferral

Give us a CTF insta server pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!

No low gravity though :)

O

old.SUp3rFM

ehhe, ok, no low gravity. Let's stick to the normal one :)

Still, it was a blast at face :D

O

old.SUp3rFM

not at 3 am with 20 peeps on the server :)

Believe me, it was fun :D

O

old.Cryton

Originally posted by RookieWan
Originally posted by Cryton

LOL with Insta gib you can't spam ;)
You obviously haven't played me then ;) hehe

O

old.Cryton

Damn right Wij! I'll be the one exploading into a thousand pieces again and again. And again :)

Originally posted by ferral
Give us a CTF insta server pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!

No low gravity though :)
What about low, low gravity? :D

F

ferral

I do like to muck around with low gravity jump matches. You can stay up for ages (oo-er) :)
If bw set up 2 servers, 1 of each would be fair enough

W

Wij

tbh tho I'd prefer an ExcessiveCTF server. Of course that's only useful to phat-pipe lpb's with 1GHz to play with :D

/me rings up BT for a pretend-ADSL install.

O

old.Cryton

Nah I wasn't serious about a low-grav insta server. There is only two maps worth playing low grav (Lava and face) so it's not worth it imo.

The server would have to have CSHP10 or whatever on it though, since insta is the most susceptable gametype for lamebots. Well, that and sniper arena :)

W

Wazzerphuk

Low gravity sucks the dead farts out of seagulls.
Don't use it, EVER. It just fucking SUCKS.
:)

O

old.SUp3rFM

Ok, it sucks. But is a load a fun @ 3am :)

F

ferral

Maybe they could include a mutator that turns low grav on at 3am. Is that CET or GMT :D

W

Wij

At 3am I'd want it to play some KLF :) Either that or remind me to go to bed :D

O

old.SUp3rFM

Yeah, but you're weird :p

How about a quick passage by the WC, han? :)

ferral, hehe, that would be nice. An happy-ctf-insta-low-grave-hour ;)

O

old.SUp3rFM

nah, I was refering to the p00p man. Altough... You're a bit weird, too :p

O

old.Cryton

lo Glyphy bwoy :) If BW put up a Insta CTF server I'll be dragging you to it to get ya good, and you keep your fingers away from your "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag" bind when I teach you an insta lesson :D hehehehe

W

Wij

Don't underestimate the power of the "laaaaaaaaag" key. I changed my Mouse1 from Primary Fire to "laaaaaaaaag" and my game improved no end :)

(OK. That may be a lie)

O

old.SUp3rFM

last night, lag was so bad that i kept firing primary fire and nothing came out... I shut down UT just to check if my mouse was working fine (and it was)... It ain't nice to play with 1200ms :(

Users who are viewing this thread