BW gone 2 days early?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm getting teh ewul :

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. "

It's not sposed to be gone till 23rd, and I'll just cry irl if it's gone already because I didn't get a chance to say goodby to everyone or take my final screenshot for my :m00: page :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
How many people would have got themselves banned or done stupid things on the last day, causing no end of problems?

I havent read BW for a week or so, so I dont know if it has deteriorated, but if they did shut it down 2 days earlier than they said - I can certainly see why. Quite clever really...

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
The good days of spaming bw is now gone and the true spirit of bw lost woe woe is me =/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, Game.net is back up (they're in league with GOA, didn't you know?) so you can piss off back over there and give me a couple of days peace and quiet :p

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Actually, Game.net is back up (they're in league with GOA, didn't you know?) so you can piss off back over there and give me a couple of days peace and quiet :p
You'd soo come running after us, without us you're nothing!

No point in fighting a war if the enemy has buggered off, you need us! ;)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
BlitheringIdiot said:
You'd soo come running after us, without us you're nothing!

No point in fighting a war if the enemy has buggered off, you need us! ;)

So true :) And I think Jupitus has come to realise this also :)

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ooo hurrar it's back! We can all spam the bandwith to death now! Gogogoo my pretties!!!!!!!!1

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Ooo hurrar it's back! We can all spam the bandwith to death now! Gogogoo my pretties!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]
o_O Charge t3h sp4m train

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think the BW people who were cruelly and unjustly banned a few weeks ago should be reinstated with full pay and benefits and be allowed to make their final posts. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom