This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BW gone 2 days early?

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by 'Shy, Jan 21, 2004.

1. 'Shy

'Shy One of Freddy's beloved

I'm getting teh ewul :

"The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. "

It's not sposed to be gone till 23rd, and I'll just cry irl if it's gone already because I didn't get a chance to say goodby to everyone or take my final screenshot for my :m00: page :(
  2. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

Feck, i just remembered my password yestaday :twak:
  3. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

Think it has died the final death
  4. BlitheringIdiot

BlitheringIdiot One of Freddy's beloved

How many people would have got themselves banned or done stupid things on the last day, causing no end of problems?

I havent read BW for a week or so, so I dont know if it has deteriorated, but if they did shut it down 2 days earlier than they said - I can certainly see why. Quite clever really...
  5. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

/Raise glass to BW

Later old bean rip.
  6. Conchabar

Conchabar Fledgling Freddie

The good days of spaming bw is now gone and the true spirit of bw lost woe woe is me =/
  7. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator

Actually, is back up (they're in league with GOA, didn't you know?) so you can piss off back over there and give me a couple of days peace and quiet :p
  8. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Fledgling Freddie

Return of the King
  9. BlitheringIdiot

BlitheringIdiot One of Freddy's beloved

You'd soo come running after us, without us you're nothing!

No point in fighting a war if the enemy has buggered off, you need us! ;)
  10. 'Shy

So true :) And I think Jupitus has come to realise this also :)
  11. 'Shy

Ooo hurrar it's back! We can all spam the bandwith to death now! Gogogoo my pretties!!!!!!!!1
  12. Conchabar

Conchabar Fledgling Freddie

[QUOTE='Shy]Ooo hurrar it's back! We can all spam the bandwith to death now! Gogogoo my pretties!!!!!!!!1[/QUOTE]
    o_O Charge t3h sp4m train
  13. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

I think the BW people who were cruelly and unjustly banned a few weeks ago should be reinstated with full pay and benefits and be allowed to make their final posts. :)
  14. Skaven

Skaven Fledgling Freddie