BW Death Match.

E

Ekydus

Inspired by those little clay models on MTV that battle it out to the death, this thread brings to you many questions and lots of death.

Who in these forums, if squared up to one another would win in a battle of fisticuffs, wit, skill, gracefulness, humour and so on?

Many challenges can be faced, but for now I pose a very hard battle. Who would floor who? Who would take their rival's head home and put it above their fire place as a trophy? Who will run away screaming like a little wuss and be beaten up by a stray cat by the traffic lights?

Now for the fights.

Fight 1:

Mank! Versus Tom.

- Who would win? Answers on a postcard to the above address please!
I wish you good luck and happy fighting.

T

throdgrain

Mank would start well, but then it would go wrong and he'd tun off screaming and shouting and kicking things :)
(Sorry m8 :) )

M

MYstIC G

Mank! would lose, simply because he'd refuse to fight on the basis that the tshirt with his name on it has an ! mark on the end ;)

J

Jupitus

Mank! would delete himself halfway through the match, only to recreate himself as Mank!! behind Tom, confusing him to death, hence the easy victory:p

W

Will

I think Throd has this one down to a tee. Though if Tom accidently wandered onto the subject of football, mank would swiftly overpower him for an easy victory.

E

ECA

Hmmmm a toughie.

I think mank would win though, simply because he'd bore the arse of tom until he fell asleep, and if tom did manage to kill him he'd just reincarnate himself adding or subtracting a !.

C

Cdr

They'd both swear and be banned for breaking the CoC

M

mank

THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCLAMATION MARK ON MY NAME, YOU IDIOTS.

E

ECA

Originally posted by mank
THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCLAMATION MARK ON MY NAME, YOU IDIOTS.

BAAAAAAAAAAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

S

(Shovel)

lol :p Quite a good thread this...

Summo vs. Wij?

D

Damini

Ooh, Summo would run Paintshop circles around Wij, but if you just let Wij pin you down once... It's all over. A lifetime of counselling awaits.

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Damini
Ooh, Summo would run Paintshop circles around Wij, but if you just let Wij pin you down once... It's all over. A lifetime of counselling awaits.

<Pedantic>Photoshop Damini...<?pendantic>

And yes, Summo would neutralise Wij's main attack by superimposing a rabbit's genatalia over his crotch. He could then draw on some concrete around the feet to stop Wij's newly instinctive "fuck everything in sight" tendancy, and finish him off by painting his nose red and applying eye shadow...

Could we also have a TecNation playoff between Jonty and Xavier?

S

(Shovel)

*Considers making up a "Hairdresser -1" RPG style profile of Summo.. realises this will attract DOAC'ers in and doesn't*

M

MYstIC G

Originally posted by (Shovel)
Could we also have a TecNation playoff between Jonty and Xavier?
It's be like that itchy & scratchy bit from the simpsons where they both keep pulling out bigger guns, except these two would do it with high speed PSU fans ;)

M

mank

Jonty wouldn't fight though, he's too nice. He reminds me of Giles from Buffy too much.

W

Will

Jonty and Xav have very different styles. Jonty is the endurance model, going for the super long, yet easy to understand essay. Xav does a shorter, but far more jargon-filled, posting style.

My money is on Jonty's superior endurance.

S

(Shovel)

Not being a Buffy watcher, but didn't Giles from Buffy turn out to have magic powers? If so, that could swing it rather easily in Jonty's favour....

M

mank

I hope he doesn't, because you've just ruined the rest of the series for me...

W

Will

Giles turned out to be a retired nutter with a hard man nickname...my brain says Thumper, but I know that is the rabbit from Bambi.

Ripper.

S

(Shovel)

:m00:

Actually, if Jonty and Xavier were both fitted with V-Chip (South park) style "Bullshit detectors" then Jonty would just have sit back and watch Xav burn...

M

mank

Originally posted by Will
Giles turned out to be a retired nutter with a hard man nickname...my brain says Thumper, but I know that is the rabbit from Bambi.

Ripper.

I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, but I wish people wouldn't do this. I've already discovered what happens in the final episode thanks to some retard on another forum and I'm only on the sixth series.

D

del_eneste

Erm i'm gonna say Tom would win... every1 has gotta ph33r his avatar :p

W

Will

I have to suggest it...a four way battle of the mods.

Will vs. Damini vs. bigfoot vs. natrat

S

(Shovel)

Originally posted by Will

Ripper.

Guest star Thumper from Bambi vs the newly Lapininated Wij?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom