BW Death Match.

W

Will

Originally posted by mank
I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, but I wish people wouldn't do this. I've already discovered what happens in the final episode thanks to some retard on another forum and I'm only on the sixth series.
It was revealed in series two or something. Its not a joke.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Will
I have to suggest it...a four way battle of the mods.

Will vs. Damini vs. bigfoot vs. natrat

Damini

S

(Shovel)

I have to suggest it...a four way battle of the mods.

Will vs. Damini vs. bigfoot vs. natrat

Tag team or battle royal?
Either way, Damini would win cause you wouldn't hit a girl... and if you tried she would.. ahem... throw the ... oh God... book at you.

I have a bad feeling that someone mugged me in the night and stole my wit.

M

mank

It was revealed in series two or something. Its not a joke.

Fuck, series 2 is the only one I haven't seen with the exception of the latest (7 innit?).

Oh well, I knew his nickname was Ripper anyway.

M

mank

Originally posted by (Shovel)
I have a bad feeling that someone mugged me in the night and stole my wit.

signature material!

S

(Shovel)

:D

The admins battle would be messy...

Bigfoot would get stuck in for sure, Damini would just be nice about everything, Will would probably stick to his area of expertise, which Natrat would lurk silently in the shadows as usual... I'm sticking with Damini...

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Tom.

No, wait... Mank

No, Tom...

Oh I don't know :(

Someone kill someone already!

A

adams901

Bigfoot would increase his chances of winning by removing Will and damini's Moderator status.

W

Will

...Will would probably stick to his area of expertise...
I dread to ask what area you think this is.

G

Gumbo

Tom would beat Mank around the head with a camera tripod, mank would only be allowed to throw pub furniture and glasses whilst chanting, 'No Surrender To The I-R-A!, and other hooligan material.

Tough call, Tom on points.

Summo would win by changing the hats on his avatar at 15 second intervals, and confusing Wij as to who the real Summo was. Unless of course Summo had had a tough long day in the Salon, in which case Wij, could spluuuuunnge his way to victory.

Xavier would offer to sell Jonty a fine weapon to use in the upcoming bout at a bargain price. This would lull Jonty into a false sense of security, and he would not train hard enough. After waiting forever for the weapon to arrive Jonty would panic at the last minute, and enlist the help of Embattle and WPKenny. Not strictly in the rules I know, but the combined rage from these three would be unstoppable. Xavier loses in a bloody pulp on the floor.

From the mods, hey they're all winners in my eyes ;) but Will would destroy all the others with his evil editing skills.

Oooh and Krypt v CDR. Krypt would win by winding Cdr and most of the watching crowd up so much that their heads would explode, making a nasty mess of the venue.

W

Will

Originally posted by Gumbo
From the mods, hey they're all winners in my eyes ;) but Will would destroy all the others with his evil editing skills.
Fixed.:)

X

Xtro 2.0

Originally posted by mank
OK, what about Xtro v Leggy?

I'd ask Leggy for any spare change which would send him into convulsive fits, then I'd throw a 96pk of special brew at him which being Scottish he laps up anyway. Then after he's maybe slightly pissed I'd use my 007 Secret Squirrel HM Govt Winnar Watch to call in the goon squad and have him deported to Laos.

w1nnnnn4r!

F

Flamin_Squirrel

Originally posted by Tom.
Bodhi vs Exor

They'd hurl abuse at eachother untill one of them was banned.

Oh wait...

M

mank

Originally posted by Flamin_Squirrel
They'd hurl abuse at eachother untill one of them was banned.

Oh wait...

As it stands, it's a draw then.

W

WPKenny

:m00:

Actually, if Jonty and Xavier were both fitted with V-Chip (South park) style "Bullshit detectors" then Jonty would just have sit back and watch Xav burn...

TEH WIN!!

Oh and Gumbo: RARRR!!! ;)

S

Sir Frizz

Whipped VS. Wilier

OR

DBs VS. TedTheDog (Old Skool :))

OR

Old.IAmGlenn VS. Glynners (Even more old skool :D)

OR

Perplex VS. Durzel

D

Deadmanwalking

CDR would kick krypt in purely with the immense amount of legal bullshit he could produce. While Krypt would......... :(

Yoni vs Xtro??

Now that is a tough one

M

mank

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Old.IAmGlenn VS. Glynners (Even more old skool :D)

LOL, Glynners is probably still reeling from the #quake2.uk v Glynners Bumboys battle royale.

Man, that shit was funny.

M

mank

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
CDR would kick krypt in purely with the immense amount of legal bullshit he could produce. While Krypt would......... :(

Yoni vs Xtro??

Now that is a tough one

Xtro wouldn't punch a woman. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread