Advice Bunnyboilers

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
A friend of mine was in the same position, to the point where she would always be wherever he ended up at the end of a night out. She would pester his friends and stare daggers at any other woman who talked to him. The shocking part, after a couple of years of this he got pissed one night and shagged her, next thing we all know is they are living together and he doesn't go out anymore. She must be filthy to have had that effect. :)

That's just awesome man! Haha! Reps inc ^^

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop imagining her.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'd been wondering what my mum was up to these days....

worlds a small place.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Just ignore her in every way possible and she will soon bugger off.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tell her you're gay. This also works if a large, strong man catches you looking at his bird.

"you looking at my woman?" .... "nah mate, i'm gay" .... "oh!"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cerial question;

Have you said "I'm not interested" to her?

Not "not right now", not "i might be", not "it's difficult" or other bullaroundtherosiecrap. Just plain out "Not interested" in clear coherent way?

If not, you're a moron :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Tell her you're gay. This also works if a large, strong man catches you looking at his bird.

"you looking at my woman?" .... "nah mate, i'm gay" .... "oh!"

Haha! repped!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Cerial question;

Have you said "I'm not interested" to her?

Not "not right now", not "i might be", not "it's difficult" or other bullaroundtherosiecrap. Just plain out "Not interested" in clear coherent way?

If not, you're a moron :p

Have you asked about how complex the situation is? No. Guess that makes you moron of the day :) But i'll still rep you positively :)

russell

FH is my second home
I've never had a stalker.
Some unwanted attention on occasions. But I usually find 'FUCK OFF you creep' soon sorts that out:D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've never had a stalker.
Some unwanted attention on occasions. But I usually find 'FUCK OFF you creep' soon sorts that out:D

Would be nice to get that close to do it. Fucking insidious shite, ffs :(

MrHorus

Can't get enough of FH
Have you actually had a straight talk with her and told her how it is?

Failing that go ahead and report it to the Police. They might not "care" but I'm sure she doesn't want a criminal record.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Have you asked about how complex the situation is? No. Guess that makes you moron of the day :) But i'll still rep you positively :)

It's just complex 'cause you make it so :p

But do tell, how can anything make it impossible to effectively and straightforward say not interested?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you've obviously never known any girls for who "not interested" or any variation thereof just seems to not register.

no matter what you say they just appear in your usual pubs/clubs and hang about being a general pain in the ass, trying to dance with you, grabbing your ass etc.

Easiest way to sort it is just find a new drinking hole for a while, although when it happened to me there werent a mass of ways you could be stalked online to find out where you are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've known them, i just made it very clear that not interested is a definitive, no way in hell, not happening.

Usually the issue is with being polite, or trying a non-direct route.

Though if they have proper mental issues and keep stalking, just get a court order. The "cba with police" is a problem if you relly want to get rid of someone.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Make her kiss your bum cheeks, then let out an almighty follow through fart right in the kisser.

That will do it.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
As others have said you need to cut her off completely. No contact, no matter how painful that is or if it makes you look/feel like a schmuck. Also ensure that your friends no what the score is or, if my experience is anything to go by, she'll get a very twisted version of the story to them to help put pressure on you.

Chronictank

FH is my second home

Just send her on pointless errands until she gets bored tbh :p
I'll meet you at x and not show up
Tell her to go get you some drinks and leave the club
that sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom