Advice Bunnyboilers

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
For two years now I've had one. Sick of the back teeth of it. I've done everything possible to try get rid of her and she STILL fucking hangs around me like rank moss on a damp wall. So, you guys have any suggestions on how to get rid? Cba with the cops as I believe they don't give really a fuck about anything around here unless there's been a shooting. And yea, lately, where I live, there's been quite a bit of that...

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Been there. It took a few months of not going out to the local pubs and completely ignoring her and her mates, deleting them all off Facebook/Phone. Eventually she got bored and is now pestering someone else.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The what now? :eek7:

First time i've heard of a bunnyboiler :p

Sounds like one of those waterheating things with an odd outer shell choice.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Been there. It took a few months of not going out to the local pubs and completely ignoring her and her mates, deleting them all off Facebook/Phone. Eventually she got bored and is now pestering someone else.

Point is, why should I have to stay in? That's completely unfair and a bit extreme. I've done all of what you said and she still keeps on doing it ><

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Right now I feel like breaking a few of her bones but I can't do that as it's not legal :( I don't know what is going on through that peanut brain of hers but it's certainly not normal :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cunning plan: pretend to show interest, then go all out on one of her mates. String them all along!

it'll be an adventure!

and vlog it on teh interpipes!

for money!

:):):)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Bloody moderator privileges!!

Right now I feel like breaking a few of her bones but I can't do that as it's not legal :( I don't know what is going on through that peanut brain of hers but it's certainly not normal :(

If you can't use evasion tactics then go on the offensive....spend her money or tell her to meet you somewhere which is a very long way away and not go...anything to make her fed up with you

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
For two years now I've had one. Sick of the back teeth of it. I've done everything possible to try get rid of her and she STILL fucking hangs around me like rank moss on a damp wall. So, you guys have any suggestions on how to get rid? Cba with the cops as I believe they don't give really a fuck about anything around here unless there's been a shooting. And yea, lately, where I live, there's been quite a bit of that...

What did she do? Is she an ex or just a stalker? Is she fit or a big fat biffa? Need information man.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What did she do? Is she an ex or just a stalker? Is she fit or a big fat biffa? Need information man.

Quite. If she's a drophottieextreme, sympathy isn't in the books!

Also did you do the tapping yet? Might hurt the situation, but oh well when in stalker country ;)

Thanks for the bunnyboiler definition dysfunky.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Point is, why should I have to stay in? That's completely unfair and a bit extreme. I've done all of what you said and she still keeps on doing it ><

Not saying that, just don't go to the local pubs, I still went out, but to Bristol instead of my home town of Clevedon.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
cunning plan: pretend to show interest, then go all out on one of her mates. String them all along!

it'll be an adventure!

and vlog it on teh interpipes!

for money!

:):):)

Small problem, all of her mates are munters :/

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Break into her house (or get invited round) get a load of her washing, put it in the tumble dryer, take a MASSIVE STEAMING SHIT on said clothes in the tumble and then turn it on.....

....for two hours

russell

FH is my second home
Crap -you caught me hiding behind your bushes again Imgormiel.;)
* goes to shops to buy camouflage suit*
And I have only ever boiled one bunny, dont you know.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Break into her house (or get invited round) get a load of her washing, put it in the tumble dryer, take a MASSIVE STEAMING SHIT on said clothes in the tumble and then turn it on.....

....for two hours

Sounds doable - if only i knew where she is living these days...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Say you only date girls who are really good at hide and seek. Then say how you see her everywhere.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

A friend of mine was in the same position, to the point where she would always be wherever he ended up at the end of a night out. She would pester his friends and stare daggers at any other woman who talked to him. The shocking part, after a couple of years of this he got pissed one night and shagged her, next thing we all know is they are living together and he doesn't go out anymore. She must be filthy to have had that effect. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom