Bulover or something in bg0.

• Thread starter old.shotgunstow
  • Start date
O

old.shotgunstow

I was in bg0 for a bit of a laugh with my necro. I see an orange con kobbie shooting someone and thought haha i'll set my pet on him so I did. This was right outside atk. Guess what this kobbie did? He ran away and stealthed, so my pet ran after him and uncovered him. He then ran all the way to alb bridge, and over it to where the two red con guards were waiting. I called off my pet before they were aggroed. This guy didn't even have the guts to then shoot my pet, instead stealthed and didn't unsteath, so as I had called off my pet I couldn't uncover him again. Then along came an orange con chanter who set his pet on mine. So NOW the little kobbie decides ok hes got 2 v 1 so he can shoot my pet, so ofc I get pwned. Very funny ofc that I released straight away got straight onto pad and straight back again.

I just wanted to post and say to that little kobbie, YOU PUSSY. :D kthxbye flame away ;)

I

Iswind

Pwned Necros make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

B

balthus

But i dont suppose you were one of the necros who were walking round with a bodyguard compliment of 4 stealthers were u?
I dont blame the hunter for running and stealthing as id do the same to recover my hps then attack again,but as the new trick seems to be 1-3necros with bodyguards of up2 5 stealthers who can blame a guy for running,maybe he missed his crit,when a necro can drain the life out of you in 2 hits id bloody hide till i get a better shot at them,live with it.

DRAZAR-17 Kobbie SB
BALTHUS-35 Dorf Hunter
CALLISTO-21 Norsewoman Healer
GRAAK-16 Troll Warrior

D

Demolay

Soz I killed you a few times Mr Kobblie tonight but I like oranges even if you were on 1/2 health once lol good fun /salute

Dagobertii

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom