Buggy keep guards

F

Flimgoblin

Very annoying - just as some hibs get in to defend the CK with both doors down and it's looking like it's gonna get fun...

the sodding guards all give you "Ranger swiftly dodges your blow." and resist every single spell :(

*sighs*

So, sorry for not putting up much of a fight yesterday hibbies...

M

mallan

Yep i've had that and wots with this guardian always uncovering you whilst ur in stealth pfft (he's inside well away from the hill :( ).

L

living

Because ur outside keep area and hes inside keep area, was made so the guards dident follow u all the way to the TK (like the old days:). So to prevent mages/archers just nukeing/Shooting em outside the area they are allowed to go they are immune to spells unless ur inside the circle where they can attack you too :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by living
Because ur outside keep area and hes inside keep area, was made so the guards dident follow u all the way to the TK (like the old days:). So to prevent mages/archers just nukeing/Shooting em outside the area they are allowed to go they are immune to spells unless ur inside the circle where they can attack you too :)

Thats how its supposed to work but its also supposed to allow for people out of the circle to attack so long as someone in the circle is already attacking. However sometimes this doesnt quite work. :(

C

Cawr

Bring back keep guards chasing you all the way to to tk imo. Was especially fun when you managed to get back to your tk only to have the tele-keep guards stand around like lemons as you get hammered by a red con guard. :)

T

Tualatin

Guards in bg's are really bugged. No matter what you say.

I'm an Infil. I go up wall, take an enemie caster out, get shot by archers ofc, i run to shore taking from arrows from behind. But I survive.

So, 5mins later i wanna do the same, but nooooo Ranger XXX shoots an arrow on me and hits!

Nerf this crap.

T

Tualatin

Same goes for turrets from animists, can see thru stealth aswell. Bah..

Mythic & GOA shoudl seriously FIX this gay game for once!

L

lenilas

I think certain animist turrets are designed to see thru stealth, spore callers for instance, i guess the RP point behind this is they emit a cloud of spores that cling to people, so any stealther would show up as a moving sporeclump hehe :)

D

darbey

Tulatin is right, on a few occasions my infil has been shot in stealth from more than 1000 distance. Even with see hidden thats way outside the stealth bubble. Definately buggy.

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by lenilas
I think certain animist turrets are designed to see thru stealth, spore callers for instance, i guess the RP point behind this is they emit a cloud of spores that cling to people, so any stealther would show up as a moving sporeclump hehe :)

That'll be the second type of DPS debuff turret, it PBs.

O

old.Reno

No turret should break stealth, the PB dps debuff turret did that, but it got nerfed last or this patch.

Danita

G

Gargo-

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Very annoying - just as some hibs get in to defend the CK with both doors down and it's looking like it's gonna get fun...

the sodding guards all give you "Ranger swiftly dodges your blow." and resist every single spell :(

*sighs*

So, sorry for not putting up much of a fight yesterday hibbies...

Use GTAoE :D

S

sharon_corr

Well, one thing you can do safely with keep guards for those who can control and heal a pet is to send the pet, collect one or two guards, pull the pet a bit backwards so it doesnt pull EVERY guard in the keep, put sone buffs on the pet (dmg add, dmg shield, etc) and heal the pet.

You cannot blast the guards (since they stay within the "circle") but you can definitely heal your pet!

Me wub underhill!

//Shaz

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by living

I was inside the gatehouse ;)

we'd killed all the guards previous to that pop - just we got an immortal guard pop :( very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom