Bug or Exploit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Nol

hobbs, go take a relic with it...it will be really funny...funny as in haha :D

1 man relic raid, take all the relic from mids, give them to albs...then you raid albs too...

Oh silly me? Taking advantage of a bug to take relics...sheesh!

etc etc

C

Crashtje

omfg a ranger that killed peeps , REPORT TO GOA ASAP! WE CANT HVAE THIS BIG AFFECTORING THE MIDS/ALBS WHO GETTIN KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i die to a minstrel, i report to goa , because im God! :/

gah its late wtf am i doing.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
omfg a ranger that killed peeps , REPORT TO GOA ASAP! WE CANT HVAE THIS BIG AFFECTORING THE MIDS/ALBS WHO GETTIN KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i die to a minstrel, i report to goa , because im God! :/

gah its late wtf am i doing.

Was thinking the same thing :)

C

Crashtje

lmao
smartest thing i've hear in this thread
m8 crawl back to you bugabusing hole

lmao
Twat

ps. next time think before post...cause now ppls not only think that you are a lame bug abuser but they believe that you are a total lame retard
ps1. too bad ppls like you exist
ps2. about the necro shit....it was a LOS bug...and it used commonly at keep takes...it can't 2 shot kill everythin....what u used can 2shot everythin....hmmmmmm if necro was lame bug users then what are you?

Typical lame alb twat, i bet he was part of the relic raid force when hibs was **ghosted** off the server .... twat.

one of them spotty geeks who wanted to defend king arthur!!! and speaks all camelotty IRL

B

bombshell

Originally posted by Kirtaa
, mayb he just discoverd the bug and first times he thougt mayb they only got low hps? .

Yeah , u see lots of lvl 50 friars , rvrs and skalds running around with 640 hp's :rolleyes:

He was doing it in emain from what ive heard and then moved to Hadrians ..doing it to both albs and mids all night until it was reported.

Doubt he'll get banned , but at the very least reset his rp's from when it started ! :great:

B

bracken_woodman

Oh give him a break. He's reported it himself, yes there may be a case that he could have stopped sooner but let's be honest - there are plenty of people out there who would have carried on using it for a lot longer, probably for aslong as they could have got away with it. This really isn't a biggy - though it is an interesting bug to hear about. I'm sure there are other bugs out there which some people are happily abusing night after night.

Z

Zag Barr

Originally posted by soullessminion
I don't think the life bar has Anything to do with HP anymore, I used to till i started my healer..

After all if i have 970 hp, my bar shows me on 10%, i cast a 296 cure on self and for some odd reason im back on full hp...

The amount i see this is amazing, seen same thing happen when i cure grethch a guild zerker, his bar shows 50% i cast a 395 ish cure and it says he fully healed !!

I find this very interesting ... :(

X

xaranian

Sim msg me on irc and asked me if he could try and shoot me course he found a bug ( we are irl friends) and he told me there aswell he reported it and just wanted 2 show me the bug course its was kinda funny he could kill everything in to hits with hes bow.

A

acei

If you done it more than 3 times (1 for accidental, 2 for testing) i think it should be considered bug abuse and from what i gather GOA doesn't like bug absuers (considering their recent reminder on their news that the CoC says bug abuse will/can lead to a permanent ban :))

So, if you did it more than 3 times, i hope you get banned.

S

Subbiz

if it was me i'd prolly go to emain and 2shot every mofo in sight at atk :p <hint hint>

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Sim^
Have i said it's ok?
No.
I have reported it as a bug myself.
I wont use the ranger as long as I got this bug.

can u 2shot mobs too? like, ubermobs maybe? :>

S

Slytale

Geeez stfu !!

The guy reported the bug ... he asked me on IRC about it ..
INFACT: It's NOT a bug - Hobbish was selected for 1.62 testing ..

So ph33r imo !

ps: lets go 2 shot fins tonight m8. I need powerlvl.

kthx

It's truely sad that EVERYONE jumps up and says cheat cheat haxx haxx ... it's a REAL bug !! which ISN'T being explointed.And HAS been reported.

SBS hitting me for 200 + / hit while debuffed .. imo i thnk thats haxx dmg .. Haxx abusing mofos !! nerf that. Oh wait .. it gets pwnd in 1.62.

V

vintervargen

omfg, if i had this bug on ald (givf) i would go odins and pwn every fooking FG mooohahahahah, then i would kill ATK, then stroll down to GG and kill him,, maybe take bled for the fun sake of it.

anyway, if i were you i would go DF and farm some seals :D, if it works against mobs too that is

V

vintervargen

oh and ffs, this is no bug, its mythic that have reinstated the former archer gods :D :D :clap: :cool: :great: :clap:

J

Jephtha

Well glad to see I got some replies....One thing Hobbish you said you reported this as soon as you were aware this was happening!!!! Hmm can I ask why I saw at least 6 or 7 deathspam messages from you within 10 mins or so, I think you know what you were doing and decided to carry on.

As for this being changes to archer classes in general....dream on :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Jephtha
Well glad to see I got some replies....One thing Hobbish you said you reported this as soon as you were aware this was happening!!!! Hmm can I ask why I saw at least 6 or 7 deathspam messages from you within 10 mins or so, I think you know what you were doing and decided to carry on.

As for this being changes to archer classes in general....dream on :)

if i actually could kill stuff with me bow, i would do it as long as i could. even if it was a bug and i would b banned for 3 days.

(having bow etc on 2nd quickbar speaks for itself)

G

Gahldir

TBH. I think the same happened to me when I was at scat. I died, got rezzed by a druid (L40 reg rezz as I got 50% mana and therefor 100% hp). then i got hit by a scout once and then a second time. and died. checked the dmg and it wasn't more then 350ish + 250ish wich is less then what I should have when m6y HPs are full.

don't know what exacly what debuffs mages in albion has but assumed at the time i must have been con-debuffed or something. but after reading this, about a ranger tho, i have my doubts :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
Typical lame alb twat, i bet he was part of the relic raid force when hibs was **ghosted** off the server .... twat.

one of them spotty geeks who wanted to defend king arthur!!! and speaks all camelotty IRL

Good thing you are a nice person and all.
Regards, Glottis

S

Skopti

Originally posted by Slytale

SBS hitting me for 200 + / hit while debuffed .. imo i thnk thats haxx dmg .. Haxx abusing mofos !! nerf that. Oh wait .. it gets pwnd in 1.62.

lol, LA whines and 1.62 gloating.

I was waiting to see how someone would introduce it into the thread. Bravo

P

Puppetmistress

I got hit for 790 and 843 by a zerker and died. Please report too :S

T

Talifer

This is interesting, any more details?

Like do you know how you got the bug?
Is it a bug with your char or some equipment?
What happens at your side, are you doing more damage than it says? Do you get full rps even though you do less than 100% damage?
Does this only work on archers are can it affect other classes? i.e. Should we be looking for people using this bug outside archers?

Talifer

K

kathal_tdd

STRIKE 1!!!!
STRIKE 2!!!!
STRIKE 3!!!!
AND YOU ARE OUT!!!!

/ban imo

Btw. did you report the bug yourself before or after you saw your name here on BW??
Well, I guess Goa will check the logs and see your 7 kills(within 10 mins) + god knows how many more and then kick you.

S

Simmern

I dont know how i got the bug. I just started getting ppl to 0% HP with one single shot. At first i thought they had been damage or something and the HP bar was fucked up.

I dont know if it is a bug with my char og equipment.
I didnt have any problems saturday (started rvring there).

I do "normal" damage.
But even if i get blocked/evaded/miss they drop to 0% HP.

Dunno about the last, but my melee is not fucked up.

<Tdaer|Slytale> Zargar had to kill me once
<Tdaer|Slytale> he hit me twice for 70 dmg
<Tdaer|Slytale> and i died
<Tdaer|Slytale> its a server side setting they have to change

S

Simmern

Originally posted by kathal_tdd

Well, I guess Goa will check the logs and see your 7 kills(within 10 mins) + god knows how many more and then kick you.

And i didnt kill 7 within 10 mins.
Your a mid, and i dont see how you could come up with that? I only killed one mid, in sauvage. And 2 in hadrians...

J

Jephtha

Hobbes,

I came up with that, you killed me twice, another Alb twice and a few others all within a very short period of time!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom