Buffbots more and more common

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Aule Valar
why not make all buffs like the new shaman end regen, they stop working at a range greater than 1500, but stay on target and work if you go back in range of caster
this would need to be upped to a range of at least 2000 really, preferably something like 3000 (although anyone who is out of range of his cleric deserves to die)

That would also stop assasins TKs campings as none assasin would dare to go near the buffbot range of the assasins enemies (both infils or sbs; ns/infils if in Odins)

T

The Kingpin

Then Assassins can't scout with out haveing to loose his buffs

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Then Assassins can't scout with out haveing to loose his buffs

You don't need buffs if you are ONLY on scouting duty.

O

old.LandShark

.... by unbuffed people
Now, if you nerfed buff range (grey them out instead of dropping them, and un-grey them when you come back into range) and made stealth progressively worse near friendlies, you'd have some kind of balance :great:

A

Aule Valar

thats the nice thing about the new end regen, i'm pretty sure buffs start working once you go back in range of the caster
it's the perfect solution to buffbots

L

loxleyhood

Buffbots = two accounts = double money for mythic.

They wont do anything about them.

S

Silenzio

im a buff bot...

mmm or maybe just drunkbot mmm

nm

M

Mundokar

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Actually, scratch that, casters will be obsolete by then anyway...thankyou Mythic. :p

Ouch so true. I ditched my runemaster in favor of a shaman because i cant f.....g make a scratch into an enemy with my spells. The teams i enjoy most now are heavy fighter teams with good CC (and my endreg ofc ;) )

C

chunky

1 poss solution and is generally amusing is to suiced on an enemy TK and take down as many BB's as possible in the prossess, not always possible i know, but dam funny if u pull it off :)

Chunk out...

R

Ravenbourne

maybe it would be a good idea to have a range on buffs like end/mana/speed song etc obviously further than that range but it would stop buffbots straight away

S

skile

This is simple pscyhology. Everyone know we have the moral idiots, whom will just laugh when people create a union to save themselves some money. These people are not human in our way and won't stop using buffbot only cause they have an unfair advantage over others.

All you can do is to make the world better, vote leftwing :p.

S

skile

So, basically. These people might as well be on GOA's payroll. Cause all they do is they make the cost for everyone else higher to have fun. And they won't prevent buffbots in anyway.

It's stupidity, spend those extra 10$ a month on Charity instead.

Users who are viewing this thread