Buffbots in Thid

O

old.Bubble

You make my Minstrel Sick!
3 Rangers/Nightshades jump me and 18 buffs fall of them

H

halgaard

Rangers have 4 self buffs, that means the 3 people had 6 buffs from someone else.. wow

perhaps you should check how many albs and mids using buffbots in bg instead.

in the past week I have seen 1 buffbot in thidranki total.

D

Drakin

<Holds hand up>

I was one of em, was 2bb's in pk ..... i dont usually run buffed coz i dont have a bot, but wont turn em down if someone is offering.
5 hibs and 2-3 fg albs + stealth adds ( even with bots we outnumbered greatly ;) ).
To see someone unbuffed is a rarity especially stealthers. ( plenty of screenies of buffs dropping when i killed people unbuffed, includin the one of evulmincers bb goin ld just after i attacked him. personal favourite of mine ;) )
If u dont like it dont go , simple as that .
As i said i dont usually run buffed so when i do kill a buffed enemy it makes it all the sweeter.

Have fun and remember ...... its a game :)

Mop

K

kameh

The few times I bother to log into thid with my cabble I usually see at LEAST 3 buffbots at ATK and up to as many as 6 so I've no idea why Bubble is pointing the finger at the hibs :p

O

old.Bubble

3 Hib stealthers Teaming against a Poor Poor Blue con Minstrel :)

I know albs do it as well but i can't kill them to watch buffs drop off them :(

If you want me to continue whining then this damm SM i attacked! his Pet jumped in front of 3 of my styled attacks....i first of all thought the guy was cheating PbAOEing me 3 times in a row while i was hitting him

S

svendoc

I started using a bot approximately a year ago due to the fact i was lvling my hunter now would not been seen without one.

We all strive for every advantage we can get against our enemy full SC'd gear and weapons, buffed to the max, choosing targets weak to your attacks, chasing down 1 enemy with 3 fgs (looking at you here Alb :p)

Side note I have met the 2 luri's and each time i have not attacked them as I like to see them even if they did attack me makes a change to get killed by a hib almost refreshing glad to see you guys there :D

Keep buffing :D

E

ele

Whats your mincers name Bubb? Can i kill it with my buffed BD? plsplsplspls

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by old.Bubble
You make my Minstrel Sick!
3 Rangers/Nightshades jump me and 18 buffs fall of them

3 Hib stealthers Teaming against a Poor Poor Blue con Minstrel :)

Probably a logic explanation, but if 3 buffed hib stealthers jumped your solo unbuffed blue con minstrel, how did you see that they dropped buffs?

O

old.Bubble

Because i kited then mezzed them and 2 infs helped me kill them

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by ele
Whats your mincers name Bubb? Can i kill it with my buffed BD? plsplsplspls

Sure meet me at Hib bridge !

O

old.Bubble

and nerf spellcrafted Minstrels :D

D

Drakin

mmmm yeah ok i seen to recall 2fg albs showing up ... gg !1!

O

old.Bubble

you 3 were killed twice in my presense, first time was at MB in front of 2FG's of albs lol...Don't moan about getting totaly wasted if you do something stupid like that.

Second time was neat MPK and 3 of us killed you, through you did Squash an Inf

O

old.Bubble

My minstrel is Called Vierge :)

Cresens was another characters name

O

old.Downanael

So Bubble is zerging thid with his 3 infil mates agianst soloers,gg!

S

svendoc

mincer = pussy class

no way do you run about thid solo, and if you do then you had better think about making another char, What can a mincer kill apart from time

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by svendoc
mincer = pussy class

no way do you run about thid solo, and if you do then you had better think about making another char, What can a mincer kill apart from time

you :x

S

svendoc

no way ever could a mincer solo any of my chars "SOLO" huntingdon unless i had just been in a fight with a real char :p

or been chain stunned grrrrrr by theurg pets

S

svendoc

Mincepie last Mincer i managed to catch with my Kibi skald I killed and still had 85% of my hits left.

Although you playing one I may feel more of threat but thats the fun part :D

M

mincepie

tbh i find skalds the hardest challenge of any class in thid. If i get chance I'll roll another mincer and try it out.

O

old.Bubble

minstrels are a great hunter killer class

With Mez/Stun/stealth/speed they can normaly handle themselfs in any situation

I'm 1 v 0 against skalds :p Spellcrafting helps :D

O

old.Bubble

Originally posted by old.Downanael
So Bubble is zerging thid with his 3 infil mates agianst soloers,gg!

your a meanie too :(

S

svendoc

I'm 1 v 0 against skalds :p Spellcrafting helps :D

Minietta is eager to show you a new score line Bubble :swords:

Just give me a couple of weeks to get back online, and yes SC'd all the way baby :d

O

old.Bubble

spirit masters seem to totaly own me, first one i went for i poped out of stealth stunned, DDed twice and began meleeing him, he QC a pbaoe and then cast 2 PbAoE's while i was meleeing him. Looked at the log to see his pet had blocked 3 of my Sabre attacks :)

my second encounter was against a Darkness SM, i tried mezzing the pet this time :D it resisted and proced a stun on me :) the darkie then nuked me 3 times 4tehwin :D

S

svendoc

I have to agree SM pet intercepts are a little tough to say the least, trick to SM's is try to mezz pet and keep you distance use stun and style them before you get killed :D

Also try to do the wheel of death move on them and try staying behind them if they are not supp that is, as if they cant see you they cant cast at you :D GL and hope to meet you soon myself :D

B

balthus

I had gr8 this night with my ns Jurikii,think overall he can b proud of the way he handled himslef as he has no buffs an no sc gear.At one point he was 6-0 up on the albs,granted i was picking off the ones dopey enuff to sit and waiting for injured ones to move to back of scrap with mids but hey wot u expect i cant kill stuff thats buffed an sc so ill use all the advantages i can get.
Best one was a mezzed sitting highlander,I PA in 1 as im slamming run to get away from the 2grps mids inc lol good fun.
Oh and sven i think it is with min the female valk hunter,i must be hitting harder as i took out a fellow hunter tonight and she was buffed to hell as well,1v1 an I won,unbuffed,unsc :)

Users who are viewing this thread