Buffbots in Thid?

O

old.Zchez

man adelle you big arsed friar to trillian is crappy nasty... you damn staff hits like 20 dmg more than my spear and you even hit faster.. let me kill you without resistance plz! :D

i was so happy when i finaly was about to get you earlier but noooo.. crappy inf. have to help you :doh:

A

Adelle

Hehe, that's the friar attack speed buff for you ;) I'm pretty fond of it, even if it can be a bit overpowering sometimes!

Oh, and I didn't know that infil was there, honestly! As for letting you kill me without resistance... I think not ;)

O

old.Zchez

awww... come on.. pveaty pvease :fluffle:

btw, how much resist/absorb do you have?? it's like i do much less dmg to you than any other players :p

A

Adelle

Well, got capped melee resists, and get self AF buffs. Not sure, but I think albion leather might be thrust resistant as well...

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Adelle
When I killed an nightshade in Thidranki earlier today, she dropped a lot of buffs without any kind of healer/buff class nearby, so I have to asume that she was using a buffbot.

Considering there is 100 infis to 1 ns - I don`t really see nothing wrong in that :)

A

Adelle

old.Zchez: Errr.. Of course friars wear cloth! Really! Forget that I ever said leather! <coughs>

Considering there is 100 infis to 1 ns - I don`t really see nothing wrong in that :)

Well, I'm not entirely sure those numbers are correct ;) And no, I guess there's nothing morally wrong with it. I am just curious to what satisfaction can be gained by killing someone, when you're buffed to the teeth. I know that I personally would feel like I was cheating, and not enjoy it very much at all...

T

Thorgald

acually. friars is one of the few classes my warrior is not scared of :) mostly coz i block alot and i use hammer (that alb leather isnt resistant to) :)

ive had some pretty fun 1v1 fight vs friars thats been really close :) id say i win 50% of them so thats a class i enjoy having a duel with :)

/Grallan

/edit spelling

V

valky

To answer the question above: Friars are vunerable to crush.

O

old.Zchez

Originally posted by Adelle
old.Zchez: Errr.. Of course friars wear cloth! Really! Forget that I ever said leather! <coughs>

shrimp.. just tjecked it out and i see your right.. i better make some more weaps in case i see you again ;P

O

old.Zchez

rah rah rah! got you single handly adelle!! oh well.. got a "little" help :rolleyes:

A

Adelle

old.Zchez: Yup, you got me! You and your zerg :flame:

O

old.Zchez

noooo... it had no idea.. but it was only 2-4 though.. but still.. i was owning you a little in the start ;)

A

Adelle

Time for me to leave Thid - Got too fed up with all the zergs and PK camping :)
I will leave this picture as a parting gift:

thid_buffbots.jpg

Oddly enough it seems like Hibs use buffbots more than the other realms :)
Have fun in Thid, all, and hope to see some of you in high level RvR!

D

Danya

Noticed hib stealthers having bladeturn as well, wonder if they have a warden bot as well as the druids back at hpk. :p

D

Danya

What bug? I wasn't perfing moron, I hit a shade with a garotte and got bladeturned...
Feeling stupid now? :p

Users who are viewing this thread