Buffbots, from someone who doesnt have one

M

morabiliz

who the *** cares?
buff if you want,
zerg if you want,
ppl benefitting the most from buffs are loners, let them have it. They still get zerged when the zergus comes to town.

Buff me up Scotty :)

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by hjalthor
People complain that the "solo" class, assassins and archers, are uber with bots, if those same people had not denied the "solo" class, cuz "We need tanks or healer" in PvE, those ppl would not be forced to buy a 2nd account to lvl their "solo" chars!!!!

Not every bot out there are a pure buffbot, I have a Shammybot lvl 26 atm, since I bought the 2nd account to lvl my hunter I have to specs in mend to, no need to be uber buffed when he cant heal, cave to get the dmg shield so he will get a specs that will be something like 40 in Aug (+/- 5) and rest in mend and cave.

If you think this "unfair" nothing stops you from getting a 2nd account!!

If I have the extra computer and cash every month to spend then I cant see how using a bot is any different from using another player, IF I choose to have him standing in a TK somewhere when I hunt that are MY choice, if u play in a FG and choose NOT to protect your buff'er that are your choice.

A buff is a buff no matter where or from whom u get it.

Hjalthor Proud owner off a lvl26 buffbot

Well said

T

tut-ankh-amon

Originally posted by dakeyras

No it is not!

A buff from a vulnerable active player who can be killed to drop the buff is fine.

A buff from a bot who influences the fight from an untargetable position is totally differant.

What did Mythic say about players using roofs of milegates etc?

I seem to recall it was along the lines of 'if the player can be targetted and killed it is fine but if they can't then it is an exploit and action will be taken'

How is there any difference between the buffbot and the player who uses wallbug/roofbug? Both unfairly influence a fight from an invulnerable position.

bla bla

O

Olgark

I see people who use Buff bots in RvR, as players that have no skill in pvp. They obviously need them to get kills as without them they are basicaly pants at RvR.

The real skilfull players are the ones that PvP with what they got and if they are lucky a few buffs from the healer or shaman of the group.

I dont feel jelous of them or hate them for this downfall. As I know that I am better.

Y

yoshimo

well...

Originally posted by Runolaz
Well I don't have a good Buffbot yet (lvl 11), but I'm making one. I see no wrong in having a Buffbot.

It's like this...90% of all ppl in RvR is part of a grp and fully buffed. Why should buffs be restricted to ppl that are part of a grp?

well thats a good question answered queit simply using our favourite example, alpha, you think he is grouped with his buffbot while he hunts? didn't think so, nuff said

O

old.DachraK

Buffbots are just lame, the opponent will never have a fair chance. So the ones who use them feel prolly really proud but they would be a joke for real. Personally I don't care a lot anymore I just ignore those players. It also seem to be one type of players that are using them and they play mostly stealth classes, except Wrathofateletubby.
Hehe would be nice to make a list of them.....

K

Kobold

Yeh I agree that buffbots are lame. In RvR ofcourse, cause then you have a better chanse of winning than you're opponent, what gives you the right to have that? Where is the moral here.... PvE and PL is ok, that don't hurt any people, but using buffbots against other people to give you a big advantage against them is L A M E! It's just like cheating in CS or q3 or whatever, gives you an advantage against an opponent that you shouldn't have. It's not against law we talkin about, but it's moral...so many peeps donno the meaning of that word.

"I wanna be UBER! I wanna be much better than everyone else! I want to win every duel! I want a buffbot!"

FFS grow up! Or go out climb trees and play tarzan or sumthing, like I did when I was on that age :m00:

K

Kobold

Btw, I just thought of sumthing...and it's kinda stupid really. Many peeps get multi account to get buffbots cause all the others have buffbots. That makes GOA double money. And everyone pay double for playing. If just everyone stopped using buffbots, it would be exactly the same as if everyone used em (like allmost everyone do atm).

Not that I really care, cause I'll kick the shit out of you uber buffed freaks without a single buff on my arse :p

H

hjalthor

I see people who use Buff bots in RvR, as players that have no skill in pvp. They obviously need them to get kills as without them they are basicaly pants at RvR.

The real skilfull players are the ones that PvP with what they got and if they are lucky a few buffs from the healer or shaman of the group

So the more you get buffed the less skill u have?
Did not know that

Yeh I agree that buffbots are lame. In RvR ofcourse, cause then you have a better chanse of winning than you're opponent, what gives you the right to have that?

I have a bot, there for I hit hard ;)
There are no diffrense at all between a buff. It is only how high u choose to spec in Aug.
So if a player choose to spec high in Aug, then who ever he buffs are cheating?

Hjalthor
Still a proud owner off a buffbot

Ps. only 34 atm, so dont go looking for me yet :)

Or get ready to look for a long time

Ohh and Eternal where did u climb last week? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom