Buff me for teh win

I

invisiblity

Is it me or is it totally true of that poor fact that u really do need buffs to do anyone as an infil in RvR. I play a lot and while i do over a lot of casters in bg1 atm, it seems that sometimes when i go to hit a yellow con, even with Bs or Pa i just seem to scratch his arm or summin, i mean bloody hell, what are these celts made out of? Diamond!!, stick buffs on me <Thanks Stockholmaren <wink> hehe > and i rip through these buggers in melee in seconds, also while im on the rant, does anyone else seem to have the problem of poisens not working properly?. I check em b4 combat but sometimes even after 3-4 hits they aint activated, just like my sittin on top of enemy than BS/PA and hitting a noraml melee hit coming out of stealth!! Id like to hear from more of my cute little infil friends please,

Stockholmaren for teh win :D :D :D

Invisiblty 24 infil

T

Tualatin

Actually infils etc are at the right strenght for what they are ment.

Tank > Infil
Infil > Caster
Caster > Tank

But everyone wants to be an infil and be > all, for beating tanks you need a buffbot indeed. If you cannot kill a caster solo unbuffed, you might reconsider your spec.

T

tuckk

A buffed infil > Casters, Tanks, Assasins, Archers, <you name it>

Assuming the RRs are even that is, and as long as the nightshade ain't rr5-6 ;)

Unbuffed you won't take tanks, and will absolutely not take on a buffed stealther. Although you should be able to take on most unbuffed assasins as an infil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom