Buff bots...

O

old.Biffsmash

You can run 2 acc's(SI) on one machine easy with AMD Athlon 1700+ 128mb geforce anything, and 512mb ram, in winxp, AND get the second client's char to stick to the first. (you can do it on lower spec processor but my mates 1gig athlon lagged like mad)

1) Right Click on MY COMPUTER, and select properties.
2) Click advanced tab and select performance settings.
3) In performance options click advanced
4) Under Processor sheduling, click BACKGROUND SERVICES.

The game on both accounts will lag for a while as it loads everything in, but after about 1 min, everything will be great and both chars will stick to each other :))

Takes a while to remember where to alter the setting, and when u want to play some other high powered games u may have to alter it back, but it helped me a lot as I rarely play other games hehe :)

Disclaimer: The above is done at your own risk, by reading my reply to this thread you agree any damage caused to your mind or your pc is your own responsibility :D

If u have any problems please don't blame me, it works for me, but might not work for you!! :D

T

Tesla Monkor

We just need a zone where it is impossible to stealth. People don't really care about buffbots.. its the fact that you get ganked by a herd of invisible uberbuffed murderers that annoys.

You can usually avoid what you can see. :)

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by smincy
okay, im now convinced that GOA/Mythic are never going to do anything to stop the use of buff bots, as they actively acknowledge that alot of people have more than one account.

so as the old saying goes, if you cant beat them, join them.

im planning to run 2 daoc clients on my one machine, is anyone else out there whos doing this ?

FYI my pc is specced as follows :
Athlon XP 2400+ (2Ghz),
768 Mb (PC2700 ? cant rememeber :p) DDR-RAM
Audigy 2 Platinum Sound Card
MSI Geforce 4 Ti4600 gfx card
56k atm, in 1-2 weeks ADSL :) (512K to start off with)

do u guys think it is possible to run both clients off one machine ?

-editted to fix the quoting... :p

Imo they shouldnt try and stop buffbots just put a range on buffs

S

scarffs

Omg at that sig, I believe its just for you they activated the three line sig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom