Bubble's False Accusations

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Your one of the only people i could seriously say, if post was put in the general section about a player called peats unfortunate car crash, it would bring a smile to my face.

Thats one of the most offenive lines ive ever read on these boards.

I really do feel sorry for you if thats truly how you feel about a guy you dont know, who you had an argument with about a computer game.

edit .. missed a word out

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
ooer how can anyone call Peat an asshole, like one of nicest people in Hib :eek: And please Bubble, would have expected you to be above the average FH population.

christ bubble, saying shit like that should not happen, no matter how upset you are.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
ooer how can anyone call Peat an asshole, like one of nicest people in Hib :eek: And please Bubble, would have expected you to be above the average FH population.

Well if you thought someone was cheating you, you'd be pretty mad right?

If someone called you a cheat and you weren't you'd be pretty mad right?

Then it just turned into a shit slinging contest, which as far as being offensive and evil i seem to be far more of an experienced forum troll :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
christ bubble, saying shit like that should not happen, no matter how upset you are.

edit button dissappeared to fast after i realised i might of crossed the line :(

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
No worries, have been in exactly the same place myself before when I was playing, then realised it wasn't worth it getting upset about :)

Now come to .nl for hug :( bring anime!

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Read the Post again knobend, i'm not accusing you of cheating. I did and was proved wrong.
Your one of the only people i could seriously say, if post was put in the general section about a player called peats unfortunate car crash, it would bring a smile to my face.

(i did say you wouldn't get a serious answer from me again, you've degenerated into insults so i guess i'll do the same)

Hmm call eachother names all you like but leave these lil "jokes" like car crashes out of it. Kinda makes you look bad (read retarded).

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
If you were almost SURE that person was cheating, would you think they were an asshole.

What you are completely failing to acknowledge is your level of certainty is IRRELEVANT. Your level of certainty is just a guage of how wrong you are, not any kind of measurement of whether I was cheating or not.

This is very important for the discussion, because it highlights the point that in accusations such as this you should always bear in mind that you might be wrong. If you kept that in mind, you wouldn't start a situation like this one.

I think use of shrooms in ways like Underwater Nuking people that go near the water edge is low (If have a problem with my 'thoughts' and what i think you can go fuck yourself because they aren't going to change)

Shrooms underwater very rarely target someone above water. That's not why I put them there. I put them underwater so that when someone dives, the shrooms nuke them. It's a trap, and animists are not the only people who do stuff like this. Plenty of times I've been roaming around and someone has jumped out from behind a rock to mezz our whole group or used group stealth to do it. It's the same deal.

You can attack the shrooms. You can avoid getting hit in the first place by not pursuing our bait when he goes underwater. You can kill me, or them by mezzing them from out of their range with no risk to yourself. There's nothing exploitative about it. I even shroom in places where I think the shrooms won't attack someone above water, because I would see trying to attack someone wo can't attack them back as cheating. Unfortunately, it's not a precise art and sometimes the shrooms stil do attack people above.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
No worries, have been in exactly the same place myself before when I was playing, then realised it wasn't worth it getting upset about :)

Now come to .nl for hug :( bring anime!

Shame i always realise that 10 minutes after i post it :(
Have we managed to convert you from naruto to bleach yet ? these fillers in naruto are enough to make anyone have second thoughts :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
..... I think Bubble realises that was a bit over the top and has expressed that it would have been removed but for the edit timer. Now, keep it sensible and within the limits to avoid the banstick please.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Shame i always realise that 10 minutes after i post it :(
Have we managed to convert you from naruto to bleach yet ? these fillers in naruto are enough to make anyone have second thoughts :D
Gonna give FMP: second raid a go me thinks ;o)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
Gonna give FMP: second raid a go me thinks ;o)

First 5 Episodes are out already :)

Gotta catch this one fast before they licence it :)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
What is this and the bullshit about Animists being unable to RvR? Go and ask the Legacy Animist how he plays... People are usually dead before they know what happened and he ain't casting shrooms.

That says more about the opponents than the animist though - sure an animist can frontload a lot of damage through bombers and synched lifetaps but the same can be done by a fire wizard and we all know how popular they are in groups :). There is no reason to take an animist into an opted group when you can have an eld, a bainshee or even a chanter instead - heck I would even take a mentalist over an animist just for the ST and demez.

When playing against hibs animists are my least concern.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
That says more about the opponents than the animist though - sure an animist can frontload a lot of damage through bombers and synched lifetaps but the same can be done by a fire wizard and we all know how popular they are in groups :). There is no reason to take an animist into an opted group when you can have an eld, a bainshee or even a chanter instead - heck I would even take a mentalist over an animist just for the ST and demez.

Nice to see someone sympathises a bit. Yes, animists do have their strengths, but their weaknesses outweigh them in roaming groups. Name a role in a roaming group and there's always some class doing it better.

Sad to say, but after getting Peat as far as 6L8 playing in random groups and IW just-for-fun RvR, I'm now moving on. Got an Eld at 44 and will take him to 50. Probably the amount of unfounded crap sent animists way didn't have anything to do with my decision, but it is still annoying to be on the end of.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:

Verd/Arb spec is actually very strong in RvR. Add in some MoF and you'll get hardly any resists. What i saw once, which was very impressive (well, i was a part of it) was getting the mezz on the enemy, setting a Harbinger up in the middle and just spamming PBAoE pet spell. Other than this they can add frontload damage which can be extremely high if you get maximun range and add in some lifetaps.

A underestimated class if you ask me, much like the fire wizard.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Arb Spec Animists (Full ToAed) are very good frontload nukers, they also have very strong keep abilitys etc

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Verd/Arb spec is actually very strong in RvR. Add in some MoF and you'll get hardly any resists. What i saw once, which was very impressive (well, i was a part of it) was getting the mezz on the enemy, setting a Harbinger up in the middle and just spamming PBAoE pet spell. Other than this they can add frontload damage which can be extremely high if you get maximun range and add in some lifetaps.

A underestimated class if you ask me, much like the fire wizard.

You'll be hard pressed to find a class that isn't good when all enemies are mezzed. If you have to rely on that, then you are in trouble, and even in that situation, real PBAoE classes are better than verd anis.

Even with MoF, unless you take it quite high, you'll get resists on the hybrid specs, and the damage is lower even if you get no variance, of course. Lifetap is baseline AND has the extra lifetap resists, so that bugger resists a hell of a lot even with MoF.

Ani's have no easily applied interrupt (due to travel time on wisps), the worst lifetap across all the realms, no worthwhile CC and a pet that has to be summoned at the beginning of a fight if you want it to participate.

Anis are highly situational, as has been long accepted, and roaming RvR is not a situation that offen gives us a chance to shine. Our backloaded nukes hit big and are really nice when the enemy is CC'd, but any Hib nuker can achieve the same effect by leading with a stun, and they don't leave little balls of wasted power hanging in the air after the fight.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't use Wisps in a 1v1 Situation, since i've kited Wisps chasing me before :p

(If i had a level 50 ToAed Ani...i'd setup a Shroom Pile @ the trees near the bridge, and lure Albs into that area :p

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I wouldn't use Wisps in a 1v1 Situation, since i've kited Wisps chasing me before :p

(If i had a level 50 ToAed Ani...i'd setup a Shroom Pile @ the trees near the bridge, and lure Albs into that area :p

you CAN use that tactic, but if you are talking solo, you can't maintain a full stack of shrooms. That leaves you the choice of maitaining what you can (about 3 large ones + controllable) or trying to guess when enemies are coming and taking 30 seconds to shroom as they inc.

If you are with a group people tend to get very bored waiting for people to come along, and once people know you are at a location it only takes one person to stand outside the 1000 range of the shrooms and nuke/bow you to death.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I guess a FoP bot would help loads in that situation.

1v1 i guess it might be pretty tough to play a ani, but a in a group (if they are smart enough to take you) you can offer loads of Utility and also nice Damage.

I guess dropping a few FoF Root turrets and then assisting with the nuking would be pretty cool, if they spec Creeping as there second line, they can grab a nice 11% AoE Abs debuff (60 sec duration) , thats like one spell which increases all melee damage against those targets by 11% for 1 minute

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by Garbannoch
heck I would even take a mentalist over an animist just for the ST and demez.

A Light ment in a grp (especially with a chanter for debuff) is a hard/fast dmg dealer

You make it sound as if light ments are gimped for grps :twak:

Every class has its strengths/weaknesses ;)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I guess a FoP bot would help loads in that situation.

1v1 i guess it might be pretty tough to play a ani, but a in a group (if they are smart enough to take you) you can offer loads of Utility and also nice Damage.

I guess dropping a few FoF Root turrets and then assisting with the nuking would be pretty cool, if they spec Creeping as there second line, they can grab a nice 11% AoE Abs debuff (60 sec duration) , thats like one spell which increases all melee damage against those targets by 11% for 1 minute

Again, you CAN use these tactics but there are weaknesses that non-anis generally don't see. For example, using ANY kind of turret in roaming is generally pretty worthless unless it is a longer than usual battler. FnFs have a 5 sec cast (so generally 3 secs if buffed and ToA's) and then each spell cast by the FnF takes 3 secs. That means it's 6 secs into the fight before your first root or debuff would hit, and only one target is rooted/debuffed every 3 secs after that. Also, it is too easy for enemies to avoid the effect. Any decent opponent who spreads and looks for space will have many people not in the 1000 range of the FnF. On top of that, FnFs have only 500HP and no resists, so if someone sees one, they can knock it out with practically no thought.

You say anis add utility to groups, but if you look at what you need in a group, anis can't really offer much. If you dropped an eld, ment or chanter for an ani you'd be losing much more than you gained.

Anis are not "unplayable" in roaming, but they are kinda a pointless class. Every nuker in every realm is more use (apart from necros, probably).

As for using a fop bot while soloing, well clearly that's got its own issues. but even if you did, you tend to find that standing around unsteralthed in busy areas leads to you dying pretty often. If only takes one scout to be on his way to somewhere else and you'll be killed from out of your shroom range. Similarly, any passing FG will knock you down easily.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing wrong with trying to find the strenghts in a class :)

People even tried adding a necro to a melee grouped since it can debuff around 400 AF from a Target (thats like turning a Hero into a Shields down caster)

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Which number in the line of the "omg, animists casting shrooms where they cant be attacked, by intention! look here" is this? think we are closing in on 400, just in this section alone.

To clarify a bit: Yes, we do get a hexgrid-pattern to set out when we visit our trainer at lvl 5. In that grid, you have transparent and black squares. Black ones mark spots where shrooms are untargetable and immortal. Not to mention 20 levels higher than the caster, fully buffed and can snarenuke on 5000 range. At a few spots you can find squares (white ones), where you automaticly instantly cast all your shrooms until you reach the cap, without any powercost.

Fungal union

This is the place where animist hangs when we´re not ingame, cheating. Here we share cheats and tips and tricks how to kill effectively without any risk of being hit ourselves.

Have a fooken nice day!

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:

Kinda remember you as a somewhat decent guy in this forum. But that one kinda shows what kind of a shithead you really are then. Actually thought Manisch was the biggest idiot on these forums. Seems you beat him by far though.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Leleith said:
Kinda remember you as a somewhat decent guy in this forum. But that one kinda shows what kind of a shithead you really are then. Actually thought Manisch was the biggest idiot on these forums. Seems you beat him by far though.

Thanks for reading the whole thread (Nerf Jups not editing it) Feel free to click on the 'Report bad post' and tell the mods you are offended by it, because i am too.

I'm afraid i don't really care what some person i'll never meet thinks of me, the only place we are ever likely to meet would be a IRL meetup, if you think i'm a shithead then please tell me then (tho i'd be too intoxicated to care it will get some rage off your chest) :drink:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Leleith said:
Which number in the line of the "omg, animists casting shrooms where they cant be attacked, by intention! look here" is this? think we are closing in on 400, just in this section alone.

To clarify a bit: Yes, we do get a hexgrid-pattern to set out when we visit our trainer at lvl 5. In that grid, you have transparent and black squares. Black ones mark spots where shrooms are untargetable and immortal. Not to mention 20 levels higher than the caster, fully buffed and can snarenuke on 5000 range. At a few spots you can find squares (white ones), where you automaticly instantly cast all your shrooms until you reach the cap, without any powercost.

Fungal union

This is the place where animist hangs when we´re not ingame, cheating. Here we share cheats and tips and tricks how to kill effectively without any risk of being hit ourselves.

Have a fooken nice day!

As much as i find your post entertaining, please read through the whole read thread, i've stopped calling peat a cheat and an asshole :) (unless he starts on me again :p)

Tilda

Bubble said:
Nothing wrong with trying to find the strenghts in a class :)

People even tried adding a necro to a melee grouped since it can debuff around 400 AF from a Target (thats like turning a Hero into a Shields down caster)
The necro works well with a sorc just to demez it :D
2 mercs, pally, necro, sorc, sorc cleric cleric is really nice. The pally was slamming for 550 or so :D

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
It's nice when people can find a group set up with space for the less used chars like necro and ani, but if the only way you can get decent RvR is rely on some fairly specific partnerships, it's unlikely you'll find the char fun in the long term. Most of your time is spent outside those partnerships.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Boggy said:
It's nice when people can find a group set up with space for the less used chars like necro and ani, but if the only way you can get decent RvR is rely on some fairly specific partnerships, it's unlikely you'll find the char fun in the long term. Most of your time is spent outside those partnerships.

your a rr6+ Animist, fully ToAed right?
Are there any other Body Nukers in the Hib casting group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom