Bubble's False Accusations

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble closed his other thread after making some accusations, so that I couldn't respond to them. That probably tells you the worth of them right there, but I wanted to put my side.

1) Bubble sent me a mail making an unspecified accusation of me cheating at a Bolg siege a few weeks back.

2) I repeatedly denied it and asked him for details/evidence, which he repeatedly failed to provide

3) The only "evidence" he ever referred to was that he saw a shrooms "inside a keep" (and tbh at this point I am doubtful he even knows what qualifies as inside a keep - he may well have meant the roof), and he saw me as the only animist in Emain at the time (presumably by logging on one of his Hib chars and doing /who Emain)

4) Bubble reported the incident to GOA and they told him his accusation was groundless

5) I've never illegally shroomed anywhere. Shrooming underwater is not illegal (would be a bit unfair if it was since everyone else is allowed to attack me underwater)

6) Bubble's messages were very abusive even though his accusations are based on ridiculously thin premises and have been dismissed by GOA, and as you can see from his thread he continues to be abusive.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
1. yes, i just PMed you saying i had reported you, thats much better than posting in the RvR section.
2. As i said i reported it and wanted GoA to look into it. Why should i say more, i thought i was being nice even telling you in advanced.
3. Ofc i'm Cross realming, maybe i was AT the keep at 3am in the morning and saw the FG attacking and the only animst, gratz you got the death spam too.
4. yes, thats the way the game engine works (/sigh)
5. Yeah right, you just stick shrooms in places they can't be attacked, which isn't cheating according to mythic.
6. yours were just as abusive back, one of your first 'defences' was saying you should report me back as a PM across a forum counts as cross realming.
After this sort of reply back x9, i came to the conclusion that it was the player that was the total Dickhead (tho that really doesn't express it enough) and not the class :)
Read the CoC of this forum, its your choice to post/read here, i can be as abusive as i wish to be here, if you don't like it, switch on Ignore, its what its there for.

I don't think anymore really cares about your 'side' your main gripe with me is that i sent you an abusive message (calling you an asshole animist :D) while letting you know that i reported you. When you got on your high horse and started telling me i didn't know anything about animists and that you thought i should be reported to GoA for calling you an asshole on a forum unrelated to them(yeah good stuff mate)

I basicly PMed you saying you were the only animist @ the siege and and then tried explaining the forum rules, Most of your replys were trying to say 'i don't cheat' thats cool an all just posting that over and over again (adding a few more insults like calling me a No-nothing dickhead lol) but i'd rather wait untill i hear that from GoA ^^

I then got the reply to my message, you weren't cheating according to them and it was a part of the game engine etc. I send you a messaging saying the above, i also add i that doing what you did was still really low and your still an asshole in my books (shrooming underwater etc...might be 'legal' but its still abusing shroom targeting bugs.)

So then comes more replys with more insults, then the funny thing was, you demanded an appology from me, dispite the large number of insults you sent me, when i say i would, but you acted like a asshole with almost all of your replys to me, i don't believe you deserve one :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I was thinking about just sending you the 'Enjoy the game, you seem to have got the point on the first reply' messages untill you stopped PMing me.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You did a nice job of 'baiting a forum troll'

But since it was in PM's i didn't mind too much, my only problem was your inbox was full :D

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Not getting into specific incidents, but I still can't see why shrooming underwater is "illegal"?

You say it is because they can't be attacked, but surely that isn't true, if you go underwater you are free to attack them as you wish? Other pets are able to be cast underwater, Druids even get different pets to cast underwater :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ovi1 said:
Not getting into specific incidents, but I still can't see why shrooming underwater is "illegal"?

You say it is because they can't be attacked, but surely that isn't true, if you go underwater you are free to attack them as you wish? Other pets are able to be cast underwater, Druids even get different pets to cast underwater :)

i don't give a shit about underwater shrooms :p

people main problem with them is, the shroom doesn't suffer from the water LOS issues that normal players suffer from, once the shroom has LOS on you, it can nuke you if you resurface and even leave the water.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ovi1 said:

The general problem is that you may walk up to a nearby shore and then insta-die. All you see is about 50 odd shrooms nuking you, although you can't actually see them. The shrooms are able to get a LoS on you without your knowledge of their existence. It may not be illegal but its incredibly bad play (hi those who play an animist what should we expect :))

Hibs were probably the first to scream "omg, hax, nerf!" when necro pets were able to nuke without a LoS, but hey they were another SI class that was fixed almost instantly, gotta love mythic though eh? ;).

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Yeah right, you just stick shrooms in places they can't be attacked, which isn't cheating according to mythic.

Nice of you to come post here but have you actually read any other ani related threads ?

There does seem to be places that ani's can cast shrooms where they cannot be attacked. But the ani does not get a message saying 'enemy cannot target your shroom here' or the like. So they do not know where these bugs are. To continually bad mouth ani's for a mythic bug is ridiculous. To insinuate that ani's know how to place a bugged shroom is unfair.

Bubble said:
Shrooming underwater etc...might be 'legal' but its still abusing shroom targeting bugs.

The single LoS check is not a bug afaik. It is the game/pet design. Not a good one I will agree but unless everyone decides not to cast their pets underwater then why should ani's stop ? Ani's are a pretty poor class in a number of ways - yet you want them to not cast shrooms in an under-water battle ?

The odd thing is one of the biggest mouths voicing concern over the single LoS check is Boggy, the individual you have mistakenly accused of cheating and someone who is pretty careful around seiges with shroom placement in order to avoid this kind of thing. And if it is bug abuse why has he not been banned ?

I have stood inside a tower and had an enemy pet come half way through the door and keep me stunned for some time. I have been shot and killed inside a tower. I do not come on here and moan or whine. There is not much point tbh because it will not change anything - all it does it ask for argument and counter argument which gets people annoyed but has no decent end result.

erce

Fledgling Freddie
We don;t know, I play an animist and spend most of my rvr time with Peat, It sounds like some sort of animist conspiricy, we all know where to shroom and we all have secret places where we can kill people without being killed. Which is ofc why there are so many high RR animists around.

Shrooming onto the oil of a keep is legal.... if this is what you mean by shrooming into a keep, well thats just wrong.

So, you got a screenshot of this shroom in a keep we can take a look at?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Belisar said:
Nice of you to come post here but have you actually read any other ani related threads ?

There does seem to be places that ani's can cast shrooms where they cannot be attacked. But the ani does not get a message saying 'enemy cannot target your shroom here' or the like. So they do not know where these bugs are. To continually bad mouth ani's for a mythic bug is ridiculous. To insinuate that ani's know how to place a bugged shroom is unfair.

The single LoS check is not a bug afaik. It is the game/pet design. Not a good one I will agree but unless everyone decides not to cast their pets underwater then why should ani's stop ? Ani's are a pretty poor class in a number of ways - yet you want them to not cast shrooms in an under-water battle ?

The odd thing is one of the biggest mouths voicing concern over the single LoS check is Boggy, the individual you have mistakenly accused of cheating and someone who is pretty careful around seiges with shroom placement in order to avoid this kind of thing. And if it is bug abuse why has he not been banned ?

I have stood inside a tower and had an enemy pet come half way through the door and keep me stunned for some time. I have been shot and killed inside a tower. I do not come on here and moan or whine. There is not much point tbh because it will not change anything - all it does it ask for argument and counter argument which gets people annoyed but has no decent end result.

Don't get me wrong, i know almost all the animists out there are very good about the LOS pet issues, the LoS check is a class feature that can't be helped unfortunatly.

Peat was normaly the first to call about animist problems and i've always had a great respect for him after reading his animist posts. Thats kinda why it pissed me off so much and our PM dialog just turned into a shit slinging contest /sigh

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bubble said:
Don't get me wrong, i know almost all the animists out there are very good about the LOS pet issues, the LoS check is a class feature that can't be helped unfortunatly.

Peat was normaly the first to call about animist problems and i've always had a great respect for him after reading his animist posts.

This is nice to see.

Bubble said:
Thats kinda why it pissed me off so much and our PM dialog just turned into a shit slinging contest /sigh

It is thoroughly unpleasant when you feel you have been cheated and it is just as unpleasant when you are accused of cheating. So often it ends up in a slanging match and when it ends up public others end up jumping on one side or the other.

My lesson from this and other such posts would be to report it and leave it at that. Not sure I would want to put someone on notice that they are being checked if I was convinced they are cheating. Plus I hate the flame wars, so pointless imo - unless ofc it's Manisch :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Belisar said:
My lesson from this and other such posts would be to report it and leave it at that. Not sure I would want to put someone on notice that they are being checked if I was convinced they are cheating. Plus I hate the flame wars, so pointless imo - unless ofc it's Manisch :D

Thats how i thought it would start :p i reported it and let the guy know, kinda went to hell after that :D (i was kinda pissed off when i first sent peat the message having truely thought he was cheating me etc)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I basicly PMed you saying you were the only animist @ the siege and and then tried explaining the forum rules, Most of your replys were trying to say 'i don't cheat' thats cool an all just posting that over and over again (adding a few more insults like calling me a No-nothing dickhead lol) but i'd rather wait untill i hear that from GoA ^^

Let's get this straight, you PM'd me CLAIMING I cheated. You used the phrase "I guess if you've done nothing wrongGOA will not contact you."

They didn't contact me and by your own words surely I've done nothing wrong and you should apologise for calling em a cheat?

A few things you've overlooked in your claim:

1) You have showed not screenshot - or even described in detail - the incident where you think someone was cheating. In this thread even, you've demonstrated you have no clue what is or isn't cheating (shrooms underwater are perfectly killable, and not an exploit, for example), so for all we know, you may have just seen a shroom somewhere perfectly legal and mistakenly thought it was bug abuse.

2) You've got nothing linking me with your unspecified incident, beyond claim that I was the only animist at the siege. You don't know how many animists were at the siege. There could have easily been an /anon one who you didn't see. You claim I got killspam, but again you don't offer any kind of evidence (in fact I am pretty sure this killspam thing is a lie you just amde up, because you didn't mention it in pms, you just said you looked who was in emain).

Bubble said:
I then got the reply to my message, you weren't cheating according to them and it was a part of the game engine etc. I send you a messaging saying the above, i also add i that doing what you did was still really low and your still an asshole in my books (shrooming underwater etc...might be 'legal' but its still abusing shroom targeting bugs.)

As far as I'm concerned I - or whoever - coulda been shrooming outside the keep as far as your accusations are conerned - you've not showed or told me where the shrooms were put that you thought was illegal.

You say what I am doing is low, and yet you don't know whether it was even me doing it and GOA told you it isn't cheating, AND you've not even told me WHAT you think is low?

If it is something like the putting shrooms underwater then I am going to just have to assume you have no clue what you are talking about. The shrooms CAN be attacked underwater. If I couldn't shroom underwater, how would I fight other people who are underwater with me? You expect me to be fighting underwater but say "Oh I won't shroom to defend myself in case they target someone else"?

Bubble said:
So then comes more replys with more insults, then the funny thing was, you demanded an appology from me, dispite the large number of insults you sent me, when i say i would, but you acted like a asshole with almost all of your replys to me, i don't believe you deserve one :)

My first few replies to you (and I can copy them all here if you like) were polite and sincere attempts to explain to you how I dislike cheats and how I would not cheat. I also tried to get you to explain the details of the incident where you thought I was cheating.

All you did was keep replying more accusations and insults without offering any evidence so, yes, I did eventually get angry enough to swear at you. Given that your very first word was to call me an asshole, I can't see how you then try to pretend that my reaction was unexpected.

Go up to anyone at any game and call them a cheat. Tell them you've reported them but refuse to go into details. Call them an asshole and tell them how you think what they are doing is low. Then see how they react. If you think you can treat people like that and they won't get angry at you, you need a bit more help adjusting to society.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Personally, if you know its a bug, why use it?

I know plenty of bugs in the game, dont see me exploiting them though :)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
That's partly what makes Bubble's finger pointing so annoying. I've never even looked into bugged spots for shrooms. I've never tried casting them into keeps and don't know any spots where it is possible.

If I killed someone through using a cheat it would not feel like a victory, so what would be the point?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Boggy said:
Go up to anyone at any game and call them a cheat. Tell them you've reported them but refuse to go into details. Call them an asshole and tell them how you think what they are doing is low. Then see how they react. If you think you can treat people like that and they won't get angry at you, you need a bit more help adjusting to society.

And you wonder why i STILL think hes an asshole

I've said all i wish too, your first replys back to me were saying- Look i don't cheat, you don't know anything about animists so you can't judge me. After this.

Want to know what i thought at this point, i don't give a shit what this animist thinks or says, i'll get my answer from goa.

Your second message was again trying to explain to me that you don't cheat (And again, we'll wait untill goa respond before i believe you, at this point i still think your a bug abusing lowlife)
I reply to this, i think you got all the points i wanted to make in my first to sends to you.
Then you get shitty and abusive towards me. And threaten to report me to GoA for x-realming by PMing you insults (LOL)

Anyway. I really cba to continue this shit slinging, but since you braught it up, i'll reply as much as you want.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Personally, if you know its a bug, why use it?

I know plenty of bugs in the game, dont see me exploiting them though :)

I may have missed it but where has anyone admitted to bug abuse ?

Surely bug abuse is actually punishable with a ban and no one seems to have got banned over this.

If you think that shrooms are just one big bug then that would be a point of view but not much point playing an ani if you cannot use a pet which has certain advantages but equally disadvantages as well.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Any animist ( or player tbh) who thinks they can report another player to GOA for calling them an arsehole on FH........

genius ! :drink:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Zede said:
Any animist ( or player tbh) who thinks they can report another player to GOA for calling them an arsehole on FH........

genius ! :drink:

Its best not to get involved

Just let peat reply quoting more of our PM's and then insult me more, maybe try something witty like saying i need psycological help etc :D

Then i'll be baited by his reply again and continue to insult him causing a never ending loop of abuse and insults :( not even on topic anymore since i let him know that he didn't bug abuse etc.

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
I know how to solve the problem... and it will even make animists a viable option in rvr...

Let shrooms chase people across the lands like theurg pets!

Okay, theres the issue about bugged shrooms sold... NEXT!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Moving Mushroom would rock :p

Call it a Face Hugger :D

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
And you wonder why i STILL think hes an asshole

I still am wondering why you thought I was an asshole in the first place. Seems like you saw a shroom somewhere (noone knows where, cos you won't say) and some indeterminate time later logged on a Hib char to do a /who Emain. And that's enough for you to send me abusive PMs. Seems like you'd be the asshole there?

Bubble said:
Anyway. I really cba to continue this shit slinging, but since you braught it up, i'll reply as much as you want.

Actually you brought it up when you posted here telling my inbox was full, presumably because you wanted to sling some more crap my way via PM.

Here's a bit fo a revelation for you - getting called a cheat via PM isn't any more pleasant that getting called it anywhere else. Despite your dodgy claims, seems to me the obvious reason why you kept it to PM is cos you knew you never had anything to back up your shit slinging.

What you SHOULD have done in your situation was report your supposed evidence of me cheating to GOA and never contacted me at all until you knew whether you were right or not. Pointing the finger before guilt is proved is just idiotic and the only reason you did it was to vent your own bile.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Boggy said:
I still am wondering why you thought I was an asshole in the first place. Seems like you saw a shroom somewhere (noone knows where, cos you won't say) and some indeterminate time later logged on a Hib char to do a /who Emain. And that's enough for you to send me abusive PMs. Seems like you'd be the asshole there?

Actually you brought it up when you posted here telling my inbox was full, presumably because you wanted to sling some more crap my way via PM.

Here's a bit fo a revelation for you - getting called a cheat via PM isn't any more pleasant that getting called it anywhere else. Despite your dodgy claims, seems to me the obvious reason why you kept it to PM is cos you knew you never had anything to back up your shit slinging.

What you SHOULD have done in your situation was report your supposed evidence of me cheating to GOA and never contacted me at all until you knew whether you were right or not. Pointing the finger before guilt is proved is just idiotic and the only reason you did it was to vent your own bile.

See why i STILL think hes an asshole...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
(This is the last non sarcastic reply to you boggy)

If you thought someone was cheating, would you be angry @ them for doing so? Yes you would. This would be why i called you an 'Asshole Animist' in the first place. I also would be pissed off if someone just called me a cheat, it would be clear that the person 'thinks' your cheat and replys like "You don't know what your talking about" would just piss the person off even more, because then he feels like not only has this person cheated him, but hes spat in his face. Since it went through the right channels, let justice do what it is there to do. The Inocent was proven inocent.
As for logging a Hib on, feel free to Rightnow me for x-realming, they can check my IP and prove you wrong, i already said YOU got the death spam from a turret nuke, i also explained the location and details to you.

As for not contacting you, if i see it happening again, i will continue to report it, and next time, i'll contact you and call you an asshole again, because thats what i believe all cheats are, the fact GoA said your not would redeem whatever i thought, but your dialog with me makes me 'throw my bile' for a different reason.

I tried to explain my reasons for PMing you in the first place, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere since you haven't been fully reading my replys. You don't seem to understand that i believe what GoA told me and believe what you first said to me in your first replys.

Anyway feel free to reply, throw your own 'bile' back at me (since this is the only thing your doing at that point) your not get a serious answer like this one again, just more 'abuse' and insults.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
sneakies said:
I know how to solve the problem... and it will even make animists a viable option in rvr...

Let shrooms chase people across the lands like theurg pets!

Okay, theres the issue about bugged shrooms sold... NEXT!

What is this and the bullshit about Animists being unable to RvR? Go and ask the Legacy Animist how he plays... People are usually dead before they know what happened and he ain't casting shrooms.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
(This is the last non sarcastic reply to you boggy)

If you thought someone was cheating, would you be angry @ them for doing so? Yes you would. This would be why i called you an 'Asshole Animist' in the first place. I also would be pissed off if someone just called me a cheat, it would be clear that the person 'thinks' your cheat and replys like "You don't know what your talking about" would just piss the person off even more, because then he feels like not only has this person cheated him, but hes spat in his face. Since it went through the right channels, let justice do what it is there to do. The Inocent was proven inocent.
As for logging a Hib on, feel free to Rightnow me for x-realming, they can check my IP and prove you wrong, i already said YOU got the death spam from a turret nuke, i also explained the location and details to you.

As for not contacting you, if i see it happening again, i will continue to report it, and next time, i'll contact you and call you an asshole again, because thats what i believe all cheats are, the fact GoA said your not would redeem whatever i thought, but your dialog with me makes me 'throw my bile' for a different reason.

I tried to explain my reasons for PMing you in the first place, this doesn't seem to be going anywhere since you haven't been fully reading my replys. You don't seem to understand that i believe what GoA told me and believe what you first said to me in your first replys.

Anyway feel free to reply, throw your own 'bile' back at me (since this is the only thing your doing at that point) your not get a serious answer like this one again, just more 'abuse' and insults.

Such a load of nonsense. If I THOUGHT someone was cheating, I'd have the maturity to wait until I knew for sure until I started bugging them with accusations and insults. If I then found out they are not cheating I certainly would not childishly insist on calling them a cheat just because I thought I should be able to make my own definitions up.

If you think someone falsely accused of cheating in the way you approached me would have a different reaction to my anger, it should be pretty easy to find out. Go to somewhere near you where people play sports and tell a random person they are an asshole and that you have evidence of them cheating. See what happens.

I think it is time for you to put up or shut up. I'm fed up of your half-lies and evasions. Show me the evidence of me cheating or just admit you made most of it up.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
You're not accusing me of cheating but you say I am exploiting and that it is low? You say only reason what you accused me of was not cheating is cos GOA don't class it as such. That's a pretty fine line, and you STILL haven't substantiated your claim even a tiny amount.

You are trying to wriggle out of apologising by making up some crap about how I shoulda been more polite when you orginally called me a cheat, but the fact is you called an innocent person and asshole and a cheat - you were never gonna get a nice response were you?

Idiot.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Look Dickhead
If you were almost SURE that person was cheating, would you think they were an asshole.

I think use of shrooms in ways like Underwater Nuking people that go near the water edge is low (If have a problem with my 'thoughts' and what i think you can go fuck yourself because they aren't going to change)

No I'm not going to appolgies, because you ARE an asshole, not for the original reason i thought you were tho.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Don't give me 'I wouldn't have let the person know i was trying to get them banned for a week' because thats my choice, and i would expect someone who reported me to be decent enought to tell me why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom