BT - British Tit's

T

Teh Krypt

Cadire how do you think we feel? We are confused as hell. All we are fucking doing is moving three streets away and they can't just transfer broadband without any fuss.

S

SoWat

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Cadire how do you think we feel? We are confused as hell. All we are fucking doing is moving three streets away and they can't just transfer broadband without any fuss.

Cadire was the name I used in the DAoC forums. I've now reverted back to my 'proper' name.

Have you tried adslguide yet?

Failing that, report BT to a Mod for winding you up.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by mank
If we're discussing boobs of Brits then I'd like to vote for that Kirsty chick from Pop Idol. ding ding!

And me for Kelly Brook.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

They won't just transfer broadband because your line in the new place, even if 3 streets away, will need to be checked for quality to make sure it performs ok for adsl.

Edit: Nuff said.

X

Xtro 2.0

When even our mild mannered Rhyming Master Jup gets pissed off you KNOW there's something wrong :|

Krypt - post on adsl thingy. End of.

J

Jupitus

As for breasticles... the woman I followed up from Moorgate this morning... pure class :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

mank

Krypt's got half the people trying to help him on ignore, and he's just ignoring the rest of the advice he's being given.

Add to the fact I can't comprehend half of what he says, I don't know what exactly the problem we're all trying to magically solve for him is.

C

Clowneh!

And then has the audacity to tell us to learn how to understand him, with rolleyes, rolleye juice and added rolleyes :rolleyes:

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Jupitus
They won't just transfer broadband because your line in the new place, even if 3 streets away, will need to be checked for quality to make sure it performs ok for adsl.

You know... I looked around on adslguide and yet I found no thread that seemed to be about this. Did you even fucking bother to post there, or are you just gonna sit here whining away and yet not actually take the decent advice on offer?

Past few days I've been on the brink of posting 'leave out the Krypt bashing a bit guys', but you know what? I can't fucking be assed now.

Yes I did, I've just looked at it and.. do they delete anon posters or what? :D They allow you to do so but seem to have deleted my post *shurg*

I'll sign up now and post again

Edit: BAH! Jup. :p

I posted again and looked down the page, my original post is still there. /slap. You and I need to look more closly next time :D

They havnt helped, yet.. just said its fraud to have it in my grandmas name :p

T

Teh Krypt

FINALY! Someone with sence!

Took us 55 mins on the phone to get through, then 15 more on hold, but someone sorted our problems out. They couldnt understand why the fuck the other idiots tried to transfer my grandmas name, and tell us dates for broadband they didnt live up to. There was no broadband registerd on the account, and none to come. So the twats didnt even get that right :D

7 days to go. :)

J

Jupitus

Edit: being tired isn't an excuse for being grumpy.

Glad it's on track Krypt.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Jupitus
Edit: being tired isn't an excuse for being grumpy.

Glad it's on track Krypt.

<Wants to know what Jup said :p>

Wee im so happy. I love that woman, Cindy :clap: . A bit of common sence and she was working away getting us broadband :clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread