BSOD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Keep getting them while browsing on 1 monitor/playing games or movies on the other, ran Whocrashedme and it said:

*NOTE* I have since ran the Mem Diagnostic tool from windows 7 and it came back with no memory errors *NOTE* - I've also checked ram voltage in the BIOS and it matches what the motherboard can handle

Ideas?

System specs are

I7 2700k - stock speeds
16GIG DDR3 1600MHZ ram
GTX 670
SSD - boot drive
Windows 7 home prem / 64bit

"Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 17/09/2013 07:05:11 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091713-10108-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x75B80)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5003, 0xFFFFF70001080000, 0x117E, 0x117C000022BC)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 17/09/2013 07:05:11 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5003, 0xFFFFF70001080000, 0x117E, 0x117C000022BC)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 16/09/2013 23:13:43 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091713-10389-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: shareduserdata.sys (SharedUserData+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x3452, 0x414C000, 0xFFFFF70001097A00, 0xD3C00003E3785C66)
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: shareduserdata.sys .
Google query: shareduserdata.sys MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

3 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

shareduserdata.sys"

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
My bet are on bad graphics card drivers, so roll back to a version you know worked (or update them if there are any availale and see if that helps).

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My bet are on bad graphics card drivers, so roll back to a version you know worked (or update them if there are any availale and see if that helps).

Done that to no avail, I've removed 1 of the ram modules not because I think its broke but I think the motherboard itself might be at fault.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Checked your memory timings? Your RAM is like 9-9-9-9-24 and you got it set to 8-8-8-8-27 on your motherboard or summat?

Edit: Deliberately vague. If it's memory timings then you'll have to do a little reading anyway ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Removing 1 ram module did nothing, tried both of them in separately and even tried some older ram I have around the house.

Checked your memory timings? Your RAM is like 9-9-9-9-24 and you got it set to 8-8-8-8-27 on your motherboard or summat?

Edit: Deliberately vague. If it's memory timings then you'll have to do a little reading anyway ;)

Believe the ram is 11-11-11-28 - motherboard is set to auto adjust for ram speeds in the bios.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Who's the RAM manufacturer? You tried it with just a couple (or 4) Gig in?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You ain't got spare that you can pull out and wang in?

At the least you can take one out, try it. Then replace with the other, try that. In different slots. That way you elimanate your memory as a likely cause :|

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You ain't got spare that you can pull out and wang in?

At the least you can take one out, try it. Then replace with the other, try that. In different slots. That way you elimanate your memory as a likely cause :|

I already tried that :p

Removing 1 ram module did nothing, tried both of them in separately and even tried some older ram I have around the house.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oops.

Well, ntoskrnl may mean reinstall. But I'd be tempted to double make sure you've cleaned and manually deleted your gfx card drivers in safe mode. Windows is a total total fucker for leaving something on there. (Took me about eight reboots to do a clean install of mine).

Could always try a repair install if you've the original OEM installation media - just run setup from within Win7 IIRC*....

*Backing shit up first ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye that's the next thing i'll be doing and then if worse comes to worse i'll flatten the install and reinstall it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Use windows debugger to see what it thinks of the DMP file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom