Broken Inf :D

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
M8 respect you and i want to duel you for fun as i hear you are one of the best stealther's. just give me time date and where and well go at it ofcourse we beackon eachother so we can go to safe area with no adds

Look forward to it m8 :clap: :clap: :flame:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Having crafted armor in thid just means you take your char serious.
Its not like is wildy expensive or anything. Not his fault others run nekkid. ;)

But I tend to agree on the RR2 thing, dont really belong in Thid. Gives you an advantage over almost everyone in Thid and has nothing to do with skill, the cap in thid is there for a reason, Mythic just forgot to go all the way an ban higler lvl RR from going to thid.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Elkie, thanks m8 yeah course i'll duel u, not seen u around since u mentioned it before (except once in the frontiers at the weekend ;) ) cant really say a date or time coz i dont know when im gonna be playin etc but u can usually find me on in the evenings/night :)

Shadowchild are u the level 25sb who was running round with Mevoz and ur other stealth buddies around atk the other nite?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
nope, just lvl 24, was a month since i was in bg1 i think, u'll notice my killspam :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Namefake said:
nope, just lvl 24, was a month since i was in bg1 i think, u'll notice my killspam :)
ok well im afraid i cant remember u then, so dont know an exact incident thats caused all this sudden moaning :)

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
ok well im afraid i cant remember u then, so dont know an exact incident thats caused all this sudden moaning :)

actually just seen u once, and u did vanish on 2% but i found you and got ya.. but still make me a bit angry :p

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
in your case, what its like to play a warlock, not facing one.

ya, really hard releasing chambers same time as u minimoc/casting
or
in thidranki release a dot chamber that do 60-80 a tick in 8 ticks killing anything that dosnt get a heal, yah really hard class u play mate :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Oboy said:
ya, really hard releasing chambers same time as u minimoc/casting
or
in thidranki release a dot chamber that do 60-80 a tick in 8 ticks killing anything that dosnt get a heal, yah really hard class u play mate :twak:
any melee stealther who has a clue will be laughing at you right now :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
any melee stealther who has a clue will be laughing at you right now :)

this has nothing to do about stealthers, all i point out is that ur right to comment a persons skill ends as soon u choose the warlock proffession
..but u can always choose to be a hypocrite tard

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh all those who play bds, theurgs, warlocks and vamps in bg shud grow some balls and roll something else :eek:

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
i dont like Brokeninf at all no skill in useing rr2 in thi then paing people and running away for the poisions to finish him reroll a char imo with no rr2 lame-ness in thid :D

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Omegah said:
i dont like Brokeninf at all no skill in useing rr2 in thi then paing people and running away for the poisions to finish him reroll a char imo with no rr2 lame-ness in thid :D
lol love u2 :eek:

only do that when all there is, is groups running about, hence nothing for me to kill. then i usually get bored after 2x15minutes reuse timer and go do something else

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
in your case, what its like to play a warlock, not facing one.

i know everything about warlocks i need to know. it is a easymode noob class like bd's :touch:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I made this thread for 1 reason to ask broken for duel evryone turning it into something else :( lol

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone who gets a rr2 thid toon deserves imo, if you are dedicated, then why not get the best there is?

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
did u get rr2 by runnin around in thid Brokeninfil or did u go bigboys rvr and got rr2 and then went thid ?

Just curious :) i am hoping to get rr2 by doing thid only :)

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
seeph said:
did u get rr2 by runnin around in thid Brokeninfil or did u go bigboys rvr and got rr2 and then went thid ?

Just curious :) i am hoping to get rr2 by doing thid only :)

its imposible to get higher rr than 1L4 in thid (350 rps) wich means that he have been in the frontiers to play with the biiig boys

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
anyone who gets a rr2 thid toon deserves imo, if you are dedicated, then why not get the best there is?

Aye its hard, get him grouped for 10 min at beno and he is RR2. :p or park him at a keepsiege you win.

Its not hard at all getting a Thid toon RR2, It kinda just dont belong there or there would be no cap in thid. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
IMO all he's doing is taking advantage of a loop-hole. Its perfectly legal and anyone can do the same - like the man said - just take your level 20 to NF until he's RR2, then go play in Thid.

Don't have any problem with that at all

For me, the challenge in Thid is not taking a level 25 or RR1.5+ char there - its running about like a blue arsed fly with crappy armour getting ganked by bd's and warlocks and sometimes getting my own back on silly hibbies )

Gr8 fun. Love Thid. Favourite BG before Molvik.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
seeph said:
yeah like they say i spent what was actually quite a long time out in the frontiers using seige equipment on tower/keep defence, and trying to stay outta trouble on tower/keep takes. dont think i ever got on the oil so dunno how effective that is for gettin rps at 24.

got invited into a group once but the xp was just silly compared to the comparitively small gain in rps per kill, i had to leave and go sui :(

for what its worth i got bout 84bps, which shows that i got a large % of my rps from ''defending/capturing X successfully''

tbh i really like the idea of being able to get to rr2 in thid alone @ 1-4rp per kill (specially if they implemented the /noxp). it'd take forever to get there, but it would give u something to aim for while u out there having fun killing :D

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Ridje said:
btw did u rape/beat elki?
still not seen Elkie around :( aint been on loads tho still in middle of exams. hope to bump into him soon tho :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe yer soz m8 been busy on my chanter and Rape/beat me ?? broken inf is good but dont under estimate little midget luris :p ;) :clap: D/W we will get our duel

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
well in all time ive seen u in thid ive not seen an elkie spam ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Imho getting rr2 for thid is pathetic. Showing you have to take advantage of things that shouldnt be in the game. Also proving you dont have the 'skill' to fight a fair fight.

:eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom