Broken Inf :D

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Imho getting rr2 for thid is pathetic. Showing you have to take advantage of things that shouldnt be in the game. Also proving you dont have the 'skill' to fight a fair fight.

:eek7:

If he likes playing bg why is it pathetic then? same like makeing the perfect template for your rvr char(almost the same) :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
this has nothing to do about stealthers, all i point out is that ur right to comment a persons skill ends as soon u choose the warlock proffession
..but u can always choose to be a hypocrite tard

Nerf j00! you found the perfect skull avatar!...get it from the comic or sumwhere else?

On topic. getting rr2 is just the next "step" in thid obsessive char development imo :p

[edit]
Nerf...I found the strip where u got the pic...not fair :p

/Dracus

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
[edit]
Nerf...I found the strip where u got the pic...not fair :p

/Dracus

hehe yes, skull ownes, specially in his fez :p

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
i see gettin rr2+ in thid just the same as gettin to rr6 or something in rvr

there is no difference? why do people QQ ,
id do the same but i clearly cba i tried once my bms 1l5 i got on the oil and killed 2 people got like 13 rps and bout 2bubs of exp , maybe when this no exp com comes ill try ;)

oh and gl in ur exams ashton

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Ridje said:
i see gettin rr2+ in thid just the same as gettin to rr6 or something in rvr

there is no difference? why do people QQ

Not really, Thid cap is supposed to be 350 realm skill points at 1L4, getting rr2 is some sort of abuse or advantage taking. Big boy rvr is different in the sense that battlegrounds are for learning about rvr, so limits/abilities are capped for one and all so the grounds are even, lvl 24 rr1l4 etc etc, brokeninf and sera having ip1 is slightly unfair either soloing or running in groups. I can see the QQ from casters if my zerk had charge in thid.

The cap will come soon with the /noexp command, rr1l4 cap limit for thidranki, But how long is it before we see a TWF or ST in thid ? Ouch for the dmg from TWF1 on lvl 24 chars :m00:

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
Really great fun dueling you broken. Shame about the dumbass mids especially mesterhak who kept trying to wreck it. Oyu

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Gryrith said:
Really great fun dueling you broken. Shame about the dumbass mids especially mesterhak who kept trying to wreck it. Oyu
yeah was a pleasure m8, very nice fights (specially when i remembered to drop buffs) :p sorry about that one m8

a really strong well played sb. :worthy:

maybe the little kiddies Mesterhak :wanker: and Gasty :wanker: could learn something from u

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
haha me n zovic thought about makin charas with TWF and st :p

i think it wud be funny but alot of people wud cry :x

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
Ashton said:
yeah was a pleasure m8, very nice fights (specially when i remembered to drop buffs) :p sorry about that one m8

a really strong well played sb. :worthy:

maybe the little kiddies Mesterhak :wanker: and Gasty :wanker: could learn something from u

well, sorry for the troubles i gave you broken, maybe i ruined ur fun. But there wasnt really anything else to kill around, thid was empty, so it was sooo tempting to start killing the ones standing around watching duels etc.
just to get some action going

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
lovelyinfil said:
well, sorry for the troubles i gave you broken, maybe i ruined ur fun. But there wasnt really anything else to kill around, thid was empty, so it was sooo tempting to start killing the ones standing around watching duels etc.
just to get some action going
agreed duels eventually get boring after a while but all the ''mass duelling sessions'' i've been at eventually end when everyone fights each other to the death in a huge brawl (once everyone has duelled who they want) and normal service is resumed as everyone /releases.

dont see the fun in 1shotting (backstab) someone whos mid duel tbh. only prolongs the process if u think about it, as the ppl who were duelling will almost certainly want to do so again (fairly)

and before someone says its RvR not duelling etc etc :eek: yes i know, but when 90% of thid is there and enjoying themselves its a different story.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Mas said:
Not really, Thid cap is supposed to be 350 realm skill points at 1L4, getting rr2 is some sort of abuse or advantage taking. Big boy rvr is different in the sense that battlegrounds are for learning about rvr, so limits/abilities are capped for one and all so the grounds are even, lvl 24 rr1l4 etc etc, brokeninf and sera having ip1 is slightly unfair either soloing or running in groups. I can see the QQ from casters if my zerk had charge in thid.

The cap will come soon with the /noexp command, rr1l4 cap limit for thidranki, But how long is it before we see a TWF or ST in thid ? Ouch for the dmg from TWF1 on lvl 24 chars :m00:

An inf can't have ip i agree with what your saying though.

What others seem to forget is most of us get 4rpts to spend thay get 10 points +1 to specs.

To me this would mean more bow and spear damage and better stealth and i would have ip and a few point left over which would go in strength to bring spear damage up.

But you know at the end of day im happy with my hunter the way he is....i love the class and there fun to play.

Regards,

Luki

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

maybe get a clue
u have to be level 40 to have the folowing ra:
Vehement Renewal
Ameliorating Melodies
Anger of the Gods
Wrath of Champions
Volcanic Pillar
Decimation Trap
Negative Maelstrom
Thornweed Field
Ichor of the Deep
Juggernaut
Toughness
Mastery of Focus
Divine Intervention

ok ST isnt listen but it isnt like its op in thid on level1 anyway

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Oboy said:
maybe get a clue
u have to be level 40 to have the folowing ra:
Vehement Renewal
Ameliorating Melodies
Anger of the Gods
Wrath of Champions
Volcanic Pillar
Decimation Trap
Negative Maelstrom
Thornweed Field
Ichor of the Deep
Juggernaut
Toughness
Mastery of Focus
Divine Intervention

ok ST isnt listen but it isnt like its op in thid on level1 anyway

Your missing the whole point, its a loophole, a bug abuse sort of, it is rr1l4 in thid, not rr2 infs and mincers with ip or purge. If there was a midgard bug that could get all zerkers and warlocks to rr14 they would be huge QQ then, this is what we are seeing here. Extra rp is for braemar (sp?) and molvik.

Dont forget what thidranki is its a learning field, supposedly for new doac'ers to see what rvr albeit low level is like, there are some people without bb's and in pre lvl 24 drop armour. Fair against brokeninf?? i dont think so

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i only play thid cuz there some nice ppl in there and you dont get done by a Arti or ML....tbh rr2 dose fook all

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Duel Brokeninf or Sera and report back here, i duelled Sera the other day and without ip with my zerker i used vendo mode and he still had quarter health left, and i have a rr1l4 zerker nice stats and fully buffed, and for those who dont know Sera is a mincer, a zerk should eat him alive even without vendo mode.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Mas said:
Duel Brokeninf or Sera and report back here, i duelled Sera the other day and without ip with my zerker i used vendo mode and he still had quarter health left, and i have a rr1l4 zerker nice stats and fully buffed, and for those who dont know Sera is a mincer, a zerk should eat him alive even without vendo mode.
Another report: duelled Sera on my thane, he used IP and I won. I was unbuffed/self-buffed and RR 1L4.

Have a nice day, Blokkie.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
noblok said:
Another report: duelled Sera on my thane, he used IP and I won. I was unbuffed/self-buffed and RR 1L4.

Have a nice day, Blokkie.

That i would like to see, give me front row seats next time

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Well blokkie has pretty sick defence, mop2.. 10+ parry and whatnot, and he's a dorf which gives him extra bonus to body resist making the mincer dd dmg lower.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Mas said:
That i would like to see, give me front row seats next time
Heh, too bad I can't predict when our next duel will be :).

Two things though:
1) You use a bot: something not everyone can use. Everyone can become RR2. How is becoming rr2 unfair and using a bot not?
2) You say a a zerk should beat a minstrel every single time without pop'ing zerkmode. Once again: how is this fair if the minstrel stands no chance?

Blokkie, Thane

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
noblok said:
2) You say a a zerk should beat a minstrel every single time without pop'ing zerkmode. Once again: how is this fair if the minstrel stands no chance?

Blokkie, Thane

Word

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Blokkie is right, i duel'd Sera on my Skald, not SC'd, not BB, just well played :p and he won first few but then i did better and i won one i think (both stopped before someone died ;) i have also been owned by blokkie though :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom