British police dogs will have to wear shoes now...

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Shoes on dogs in Mosques and other islamic buildings?

My arse. I'll accept we do that when Muslim extremists start using non-explosive bombs :twak:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I bet terrorists are going to start targetting the Dog-Shoe shops now, just to put the police in even more of a pisser.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
*Hello this is the Metropolitan Police, Counter Terrorism Branch. Just a courtesy call to let you know that about 15 officers armed with HP-5 machine guns will be executing a surprise raid on your property at 7:14am this morning. We hope this gives you enough time to hide any incriminating evidence and hope you're not too put out. If you would rather we went somewhere else, press 4 after the beep. Thank you. In the event of a member of your family getting shot, we will be delighted to offer you compensation running into 6 figures. *

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye.. as a said months ago :) the world is subject to muslim rules now. (they were whining at a police dog wearing a hat on a poster about a week or so ago)

And no matter whats said to defend it :) it will always be true - if they don't like it then it gets changed to suit them (which is wrong) our countries bend over backwards to suit them yet if we went to their country we'd have to abide by their rules fully.

Not right at all :( they move here they should be expected to live by our rules. Not cry in the name of a shit religion to get what they want.

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
How can a country sink lower... Prolly it can but come on, banning Winnie the Pooh (I don't like that myself but that is me) in schools coz it has a pig in it, changing 'three little pigs' to 'three little puppies', appologize to have a pup in a police hat and now make dogs wear shoes. Who is ruling the country?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if youve done something to warrant them kicking in your door at 5am, then im afraid you can sit on it and swivel as far as your "rights" are concerned

you cant ignore the law then hide behind it, tbh.

as long as someone is making sure the police are targeting the right people within reason (a "reasonably sure" rather than a "definite") and not settling personal scores etc

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Who is ruling the country?

the immigrant people, who want to make this country just like the one they left, cos it was shit

oh the irony of it all

:twak:

oh and before someone says "the pc brigade" i dont qualify them as humans, so they dont count

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How can a country sink lower...

I think there's quite a way yet before we hit rock bottom. Every day Gordon Brown is PM we slip a little lower. We've still got an economic recession to hit.

The slope is at a 45 degree angle, its made of super smooth glass, and has been lubricated by Lube-O.

Elisabeth

Loyal Freddie
I think there's quite a way yet before we hit rock bottom. Every day Gordon Brown is PM we slip a little lower. We've still got an economic recession to hit.

The slope is at a 45 degree angle, its made of super smooth glass, and has been lubricated by Lube-O.

Ah well, some time left then. Not that other countries are doing any better when new PM's come on, but Brown is only going the same way as the one before him.
The 'kissing ass' only works till a certain hight, after that you're on your own. Why do politicians never see that one coming?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Economic recession is hardly G.Brown's fault you highly inflated turd.

But yes - he is a massive cockgrind.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
the immigrant people, who want to make this country just like the one they left, cos it was shit

Aye :) the sad thing is thats 100% true, they claim they came to england to get away from the old country yet they're slowly converting england into the fucking old country and stupid twats that run the UK don't care aslong as the money keeps flowing to their pockets.

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Never been beaten up by a BNP skinhead for looking at them then?

Nope cant say I have and I also dont dwell on what the BNP used to stand for 30 yrs ago, you may get the odd skinhead crackpot but for the most part they have the same values I hold dear about what used to be my country.

The point im making about the BNP is this.. If enough voters vote BNP at the next general election maybe someone somewhere will sit up and take notice and maybe just maybe the fuckwits that think they know what there doing will wake up and see that a very large part of the UK populous are very un happy with whats going on in this country of ours before the next thing we see is a civil war.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's sad if true, but I'm always weary of these PC-gone mad items as half the time they take something way out of context and blow it up into ludicrous for the sake of a story.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Nope cant say I have and I also dont dwell on what the BNP used to stand for 30 yrs ago, you may get the odd skinhead crackpot but for the most part they have the same values I hold dear about what used to be my country.

The point im making about the BNP is this.. If enough voters vote BNP at the next general election maybe someone somewhere will sit up and take notice and maybe just maybe the fuckwits that think they know what there doing will wake up and see that a very large part of the UK populous are very un happy with whats going on in this country of ours before the next thing we see is a civil war.

You know you only have to look at websites like stormfront to see how many neo nazis are part of the BNP, our grandfathers did not fight and die to defeat the nazi warmachine to let them take over in peace time.

Im leaving the uk anyway when i get my degree, but it would be nice to leave it not having to hang my head in shame when people come up to me and ask "how could you let a nationalist goverment come into power"

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
our grandfathers did not fight and die to defeat the nazi warmachine to let them take over in peace time."

Neither did they fight to let this county become as it is today; With the unrest in this country and those in power at this time not giving a flying fuck that they handing the power to the PC brigades of this once great nation.

Im leaving the uk anyway when i get my degree, but it would be nice to leave it not having to hang my head in shame when people come up to me and ask "how could you let a nationalist goverment come into power"

And why not let a nationalist party come into power because rather them than the alternative, what the feck is going to be next, our women covering up there faces? female circumcision? and god knows what else.

I suggest you take a read at this

Marshall Frank ISLAMOPHOBIA: GUILTY AS CHARGED

because the UK is on its arse and sliding and by any means this shit has to stop.

This is my opinion and as such you have yours I dont expect you to agree no more than I agree with you and thats me done on this subject.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

1. You don't dwell on what the BNP stood for 30 years ago. You should. They have the same racist views (I won't call them policies) only instead of having skin-head hair cuts, red braces and bovver boots they wear suits.

2. Its never been "your" country. Immigrants have come to the UK for years and years. Its only recently that immigration has spiralled out of control that people are now complaining.

3. Enough people will NEVER vote for the BNP becuase most educated people can see the BNP for what it is.

4. Agree, a lot of people are unhappy.

5. Civil war ?! Thats so likely to happen isn't it.

You're entitled to support and vote for the BNP and hold whatever opinions you like. Doesn't mean they make sense or other people agree with them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
*cough*

romans anyone?

lol the immigration issue isn't a new one, but these ones are just moving here and opening a lot of delicatessans the old school immigrants bloody invaded us (not to mention what they did to redheads :twak: ) civilized us, introduced new ways of thinking and generally improved the country by dragging it kicking and screaming in to the roman empire.

Maybe what is happening now isn't so much of an invasion as an evolution, I mean this country we go on about being British but most of us are a pack of mongrels if we actually analyze our personal DNA we're a right old mixed bag (ok ok some smart arse edit that so im calling myself an old bag, very funny). It's change, we don't like it but is there anything to show that it is actually as bad as everyone thinks it is? most of the human parasites i see are at least 2nd generation UK, in fact I know people who would shout and scream and get all patriotic while trotting to the dole office to get their disability cheque (for a bad back) then go skipping off to the local pub and lean over a pool table for hours on end.

I'm not saying all UK born and lazy and im not saying all immigrants are saints but i am saying that we're doing a pretty good job of shitting in our own beds and i am not convinced that immigration is making things any worse (other than giving us someone handy to blame).

someone said in a previous post something like "this country is going to the dogs but i'll leave when i've got my degree" or something sorry to murder the quote...but you see? then you will be an immigrant.

it truely frightens me that the BNP actually stand some chance of gaining real power with the social atmosphere as it is.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this is just...i mean... what the hell? you brits need to kick your govermant arse tbh,maybe then they stop being so goddamn uh.."polite"?

How come your goverment is on bed with muslims anyhow?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hi der

dealing_with_muslims-2.jpg

Ezteq

Queen of OT
umm...

wasn't this thread about police dogs wearing shoes and then someone posted something saying that the clerics (can't spell that other word for them) actually said it was a bit silly and unnecessary?

yes some of the proposed rules that we hear about are bloody daft but a lot of it is propoganda (not sure i can spell that right either tbh) can we maybe ...

ach don't want this to come out wrong, iffy ground and all that but i (and this is my problem so i'll piss off out of this thread in a sec, don't worry lol) I am feeling quite uncomfortable with this thread as it seems to me that it has just turned in to the oportunity for people to just have a pop rather than discuss and swap views.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hi der...
Ironic picture that if you're English, a bunch of illegal immigrants fighting a bunch of religious lunatics. The knights been the illegal immigrants :D - decendents of the Norman conquorers. They'd been in the country a hundred odd years at the time of the first crusades and still hadn't bothered learning English, brought their own laws, language, customs and had nothing contempt for those of the locals. Took em about a couple of hundred years to go native and learn the local language.

So I guess I'm not sure who the bad guys are there :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
English, brought their own laws, language, customs and had nothing contempt for those of the locals.

So they were like polish/romanian immigrants then :p

Out of intrest,what language did they speak?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Neither did they fight to let this county become as it is today; With the unrest in this country and those in power at this time not giving a flying fuck that they handing the power to the PC brigades of this once great nation.
I am also sure the Gurka's (British Indian Army), among others didn't fight for biggots and/or racist's to run the country

And why not let a nationalist party come into power because rather them than the alternative, what the feck is going to be next, our women covering up there faces?
No religion as far as i know says women have to cover their faces, it is a personal and cultural practice. If you did some research you would find the Burqa/niqab/Veil pre-dates Islam, In the arab world it was used (and still is in some places) to protect a woman's face from sand and cover their identity. However the burka wasnt a full body thing, it was simply a cloth across the face

female circumcision? and god knows what else.
Not sure where you got this from, but the practice pre-dates most mainstream religion's (bar maybe copic christianity who practiced it to "clean" women who had sinned afaik). No religion condones it, but neither does it forbid it explicitly far as i am aware.
So the only source again would be a cultural one practiced in only a small number of places in the world.

Not really a good idea to use a link to justify an argument when it only prooves a "vocal" minority is used by the deluded to represent the majority. Particuarly when the argument is put forward by someone who is clutching at straws and whom admits to sharing a hitler-esque view on another faith

Hardly the role model of tolerance and respect, but rather a backward mentality which would put the world back to the pre-renaissance era

because the UK is on its arse and sliding and by any means this shit has to stop.

This is my opinion and as such you have yours I dont expect you to agree no more than I agree with you and thats me done on this subject.
Perhaps look at the source of the problem rather than finding a scape-goat?
Just a thought

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Stop worrying about the Muslims taking over out country, for starters..
:They have western tanks running up and down their streets, bit worse than a few mosques and Nissan sunnys full of bearded types.
:Everytime they try to get up to our standards we bomb them into the stoneage if they don't take up our culture.
:Islam has the same problem as Christianity, the new generations don't believe it and can't be arsed with it. Only nutters, the gullible and the dissafected get roped into extremism. Just like our churches, Mosques will slowly become bingo halls.

kivik

Part of the furniture
There is nothing better, on Freddyshouse, than watching Chronic own all these complete tools on every single level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom