British police dogs will have to wear shoes now...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Whats next ? Re-naming the 4 countries so as to not offend anyone ?

Scotlandistan
Englandistan
Northern Irelandistan
...and Sheepshaggingistan

Helme

Resident Freddy
It's quite funny how the UK think when you travel to another country you accept their customs(which is the correct way) but when people travel to the UK the country adapts after it's guests.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All thanks to the Labour Government and its "we better not do anything to upset anyone in case the rest of the world thinks we actually have a back-bone" policy

Helme

Resident Freddy
Well at least you aren't alone, saying you love Sweden in public and you'll be lynched as a racist - and not by the people not native to the country, but by the Swedish people themselves ><

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now now, let me get this straight:

They're going to take some Muslim person, arrest them, accuse them of having bombs or drugs in their home, but JUST to be civil, they're going to put booties on the doggies? :eek7:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yeah that's the part that confused me, respect his religion while he is possibly planning to kill a lot of people or traffic illegal drugs?

Uara

Part of the furniture
I agree with you in that respect Lamp, its all gone downhill with the labour government! If you look at the 1950's with the arrival of large amount of Indian and Pakistani's we didn't try to alter the customs of the country around there values! They came in full knowledge that they would come round to our way of life!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Whats next ? Re-naming the 4 countries so as to not offend anyone ?

Scotlandistan
Englandistan
Northern Irelandistan
...and Sheepshaggingistan

I wonder which one is the Welsh equivolent

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Come to Denmark and draw drawings you guys! It's so much fun!

I'm sure Wonk, Tasslehoff, Blackjack, Jarahl, Crispy, Huntington and especially Echome will agree with me when I say this is The Queen of Denmark:

pia.jpg

*hides* :ninja:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Can someone give me a reliable link to proove the site is'nt talking bullsh**, I could find no reference to this on the BBC site if it was true surely it would appear on UK news sites?

The only thing i could find was on German dogs having to wear protective shoes

Source: BBC NEWS | World | Europe | German police dogs to wear shoes

Which is nothing to do with Muslims, they have to wear them to stop them damaging thier paws because of glass/needles/etc.. when they go on scene

The only thing i could find was a local paper regarding a postcard:
The Courier: Taking you to the heart of Tayside and Fife

Which if you read, seems a single counciller expressed concern and then it snowballed based on his opinion.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So long as the next time they decide to bomb our tunnels/buildings they wear slippers, I'm cool with this.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
from the second link, sorry i didn't see it

Ibrahim Mogra, one of Britain’s leading imams, said the measures were unnecessary: “In Islamic law the dog is not regarded as impure, only its saliva is. Most Islamic schools of law agree on that. If security measures require to send a dog into a house, then it has to be done. I think Acpo needs to consult better and more widely

<watches bandwagon crash into a wall>

<pokes laddey>

Uara

Part of the furniture
hahah vulcan, im with you on that!!

All the major parties are too similar to each other to really make a difference when you vote. Unfortunately in my area, the only person to vote for apart from the main three is from the green party.

(Oh and a couple of independants but no point in choosing them)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The thing about the BNP is that they have no idea how to run a country. They've never been in office, their policies revolve around immigration and bugger all else. At the local elections one of their policies was free transport to the over 60s. They already get free public transport ! Shows how much the BNP know. They're not a viable political party, as much as you might agree with their views on imigration. I'm as fed up to the back teeth as the next man about immigration, but the BNP are not the answer. They'll be clueless if they ever were to get into power. Which, all being well, they never will.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
from the second link, sorry i didn't see it

Quote:
Ibrahim Mogra, one of Britain’s leading imams, said the measures were unnecessary: “In Islamic law the dog is not regarded as impure, only its saliva is. Most Islamic schools of law agree on that. If security measures require to send a dog into a house, then it has to be done. I think Acpo needs to consult better and more widely

<watches bandwagon crash into a wall>

<pokes laddey>

Pretty sure that some strange Islamic School of Law will come up disagreeing on this one -.-

This is the only referance to dogs i could find

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: UK News :: Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

If half of what im reading atm is true they can all fuck off at the next general election, sod Labour, sod Conservatives, and screw Liberals Ill be voting BNP along with a lot more folks that are so fed up on how our country has no balls to stand up to this nonsense.

Tis beat em all tbh!! We are sick of getting sniffed by Anti Terrorist and or Anti Drugs Dogs so we'll find a Religious Trick to get somehow rid of em.
OOOOOOOkay

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i have to say im not muslim but i reguard dogs saliva as being impure also...(you have seen where they can reach their tounges right??)

loved this quote

Police sniffer dogs will have to wear bootees when searching the homes of Muslims so as not to cause offence.

personally i'd be offended at the simple fact of having my home searched by police...even if they were to do it from long distance, using radar...while wearing "kiss the chef" aprons and drinking tea from china cups (with their pinkies up) i'd still be bloody offended. I don't think you could not not be offended by having your home invaded like that, even if your guilty your still going to be offended.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ez: "I'm planning to suicide bomb a police station, but I don't want dog drool in my house!"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well do you actually know anyone who does want a dog to dribble in their house? it doesnt matter whether your evil, a saint, a moderate villian or just someone who's a bit bent i can't think of anyone who would be overjoyed about having dribble on their carpet...some people might be indifferent to it but i doubt they'd be happy.

i love animals i really do but i dont flip a sommersault whenever one shits/bites/dribbles or pukes at or on me.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Tbh id rather have a sniffer dog do a quick lap dribble and all than have 20 cops rip everything to bits doing a manual search.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What do they use when sniffer dogs are trying to smuggle drugs through customs ? Sniffer elephants ?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
This is the only referance to dogs i could find

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: UK News :: Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

If half of what im reading atm is true they can all fuck off at the next general election, sod Labour, sod Conservatives, and screw Liberals Ill be voting BNP along with a lot more folks that are so fed up on how our country has no balls to stand up to this nonsense.

Never been beaten up by a BNP skinhead for looking at them then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom