British police dogs will have to wear shoes now...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I'm bearded and I'd drive a Nissan full with explosives into GoA's HQ.

(For the BND folks: I'm joking.)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's quite funny how the UK think when you travel to another country you accept their customs(which is the correct way) but when people travel to the UK the country adapts after it's guests.

That is so true. And that goes for many countries in Europe.

Oh, no bombing GoA! They are honourable.

tierk

Part of the furniture
hi der

dealing_with_muslims-2.jpg

I promised myself that i wouldnt post on this thread as it would do no good whatsoever as i think everyone knows what my thoughts on the mental state of a lot of the people posting on this thread are already.

Just as quick enquiry though.....

View attachment 4331

Also seems a bit rich that you in particular are posting such crap espicially seeing as you have no regard for the culture of the people whose land you have come to live in and illegally dispossesed them of everything that is theirs.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
on the subject of the shoes. a year or 2 id have prob got angry about it, now i just shrug it off and put it down to yet more pc gone mad (quite a huge list now)

onto the rest of the thread thats got blown off topic :D

the country is goin down the shitter, anyone who denies that is a fool. we are maybe a year or 2 away from a recession even experts are saying the way things are its unavoidable. was on hard talk on bbc news other day.

immigration is out of control, regardless of what the pricks in parliament say.
i honestly can see riots down in london becoming a reality because of just how badly run this country is atm

we cannot voice our oppinions in public because we are branded racist and marked as a trouble maker. i am sick to death of ppl bowing down to the pc crowd instead of standing up and going NO we wont its about time the nation as a whole stood up and said enough is enough if that means thousands marching on downing street and tearing down the gates so be it, because we certainly arent been heard verbally.

as for winnie the pooh they banned it cos it had a fucking pig in it WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom