British flag flies again

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Very small thing indeed, but something that should have never been taken away.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Very small thing indeed, but something that should have never been taken away.

Agree

Hows does this affect the regional flags? anyone know? or is it just the jack people can fly?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I think its a good thing, perhaps its a step back to being proud to be British, in the last 10 years we have become a nation of confusion and no identity

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
Up here in Scotland, we came close to it being illegal to have the "Rampant Lion" on car registration plates =(

I'm cautiously optimistic about Mr Brown =)

Edit: I just checked up on the Rampant Lion emblem, its a crime to display it in Scotland unless you are royalty, as its the personal banner of the Monarchy!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Good news. Brown's got to be better than nanny-state fudge-packing politically correct Tony "I'll give anyone assylum in the UK as long as they promise to bomb it and jump the benefits queue" Blair.

gohan

FH is my second home
Good news. Brown's got to be better than nanny-state fudge-packing politically correct Tony "I'll give anyone assylum in the UK as long as they promise to bomb it and jump the benefits queue" Blair.

can i have assylum in the UK or does being brittish rule me out :S

i shall fly my flag :england:

Himse

FH is my second home
Watch out, alot of complaints are gonna be inc.

Im all for it, well done on him.

gohan

FH is my second home
Watch out, alot of complaints are gonna be inc.

Im all for it, well done on him.

totaly agree all the fucking pricks that are in england living off our benifits preaching how evil our life is an complaining OUR flag offends them can fuck right off back to the shit hole they come from

an thats not racist before the PC brigade start thier bitching

if i went to india or russia an said your flag offends me take it down id get laughed at possible punched an maybe shot....

blair was a complete pussy that was happy to bend over an take it from imagrants

dont get me wrong im all for assulym, but you want to live in our country you lvie by our fucking rules!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Agree

Hows does this affect the regional flags? anyone know? or is it just the jack people can fly?

/pedantic

its NOT the Union Jack, its the Union Flag.. to qualify as a Jack it needs to be , oddly enough, flown from the Jack Mast of a ship

but on topic, bout bastard time :fluffle:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
/pedantic

its NOT the Union Jack, its the Union Flag.. to qualify as a Jack it needs to be , oddly enough, flown from the Jack Mast of a ship

true fact that not many ppl know :)

gohan

FH is my second home
/pedantic

you reckon the spanish armarder were just passing by an were like.... can u lower that flag please or were gonna cannon you....

we all know what happened next

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
I remember back in High School I had the English flag tied round my neck for the world cup; what does a teacher do? Tells me to take it off because apparantly the English flag is racist...

Sorry it just came to mind thought I should share it :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i would have told him to go and eat some razer blades

about bloody time, i hope a lot of people do whine, i hope they get told where to stick their complaints.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Anything is racist now-a-days.

I welcome anyone willing to bring us back to the 90's! (or earlier ;d)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
wonder if the opening scenes of Dad's army is racist now..

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
/pedantic

I knew that :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
totaly agree all the fucking pricks that are in england living off our benifits preaching how evil our life is an complaining OUR flag offends them can fuck right off back to the shit hole they come from

if i went to india or russia an said your flag offends me take it down id get laughed at possible punched an maybe shot....

blair was a complete pussy that was happy to bend over an take it from imagrants

dont get me wrong im all for assulym, but you want to live in our country you lvie by our fucking rules!
The irony that the only people against it seem to been born and bred british

i wouldnt fly the union flag even if i had a gun to my head, im not british im English and proud, and for 15 years i have flown my george cross outside my house and i have no intention of changing th ...

Why fly the union flag when Georges cross looks so much nicer the only good thing to come out of Scotland was the road down to England.
Posted_by: Trevarseuk

I hate to admit but I agree with back2backchamps, I'm English and am proud to be so, I have friends that are Scottish, Welsh and irsih and they get to call themsleves it so why shouldn't we b ...
Posted_by: ChrisArmitage316

From the Sun, same source for your "facts" evidently

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I absolutely hate patriotism, it has been used to invoke so much shit over the years. All these 'hardcore proud to be British types' just make me cringe, well done you were born in England, what a fucking achievment!

Gamah

Banned

You do actually know that its the white middle class council P.C brigade that get most of these rules inforced right??

So I guess knowing this and not being an ignorent twat your post was meant in sarcasam?

Gamah

Banned
I absolutely hate patriotism, it has been used to invoke so much shit over the years. All these 'hardcore proud to be British types' just make me cringe, well done you were born in England, what a fucking achievment!

Would you rather we all went round wearing the Finnish flag?

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Would you rather we all went round wearing the Finnish flag?

I despise it in all countries. When theres a high level of it all politicians need to do is 'wrap themselves in the flag' and they can do almost anything, leads to people swapping humanitarianism for patriotism.

Gamah

Banned
I despise it in all countries. When theres a high level of it all politicians need to do is 'wrap themselves in the flag' and they can do almost anything, leads to people swapping humanitarianism for patriotism.

*Fingers the big red button*

gohan

FH is my second home
The irony that the only people against it seem to been born and bred british

ye that is quite ironic that only british people give a shit about britian...... i hope ive misunderstood you cos other wise what you've said is stupid

gohan

FH is my second home
You do actually know that its the white middle class council P.C brigade that get most of these rules inforced right??

So I guess knowing this and not being an ignorent twat your post was meant in sarcasam?

yes i know who "enforce the rules"

and as i already said blair was a pussie who was far to scared about letting brittish people hang thier own flag in thier own country incase it offends some1

im sorry but if you go to a country, any country, and the sight of their national flag offends you, then fucking leave!

its really that simple

no other country takes down thier flags, if you go to america EVERY public building schools ect have the flag, ok imo thats a bit OTT but theirs not 1 flag in my whole town let alone the schools.

why should we be any different than every other countries, all the attacks on britian recently have been from "british citezens" who are quite clearly not british atall

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom