TV Britain's fattest man

leviathane

Part of the furniture
This is probably the most disgusting docu i've seen in awhile. This bloke trying to get sympathy for being fat and costing the tax parer £100k/yr. Gets an operation finally and goes mental cos his benefits get cut from £700/wk to half. Fuck me makes a mockery of life. People on the dole get like £68/wk and have to support families n shit on tht, yet this **** complaining how hard done by he is. Fat fuck can fuck off. I have no sympathy for people that fat, unless someone has been force feeding them every second of the day.

/rant off.

Stuff like this really grinds on me.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This is probably the most disgusting docu i've seen in awhile. This bloke trying to get sympathy for being fat and costing the tax parer £100k/yr. Gets an operation finally and goes mental cos his benefits get cut from £700/wk to half. Fuck me makes a mockery of life. People on the dole get like £68/wk and have to support families n shit on tht, yet this **** complaining how hard done by he is. Fat fuck can fuck off. I have no sympathy for people that fat, unless someone has been force feeding them every second of the day.

/rant off.

Stuff like this really grinds on me.

Madness he gets that much in the first place, I know people who can't walk or who are blind that get a max of £250 a week including careers allowance.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
one point he claims he only needs £100k/yr cos when he was 20stone lighter than his current weight of like 60 odd stone, he didnt get the op. So that was a green light to put on more weight apparently.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
20. stone. lighter.

lighter?

LIGHTER? holy fuck 0o

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
To be honest we should be giving the op to anyone over 25 stone anyway, in purely economical terms it makes complete sense to offer someone an £8000 operation rather than accept the constant benefits strain as well as the cost of treatments for related illnesses that will only get worse as the decades pass. Personally I know three people who have had gastric surgery now, one was a complete success, one is having a few problems with gall bladder but should be ok and one died because of complications related to the surgery but also the health problems before surgery.

Personally I look at the success rate and it is bloody impressive, the gastric bypass seems far more effective long term than the gastric band as well.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
accidentally watched 5 mins of it & had to turn it off. Repulsive. How can you let yourself go like that?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i'd happily support a law that stops any obese people from receiving NHS help, they make me sick

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
he's not obese
he's at least 40 orders of magnitude greater than obese
whatever you call that...Lisa Riley?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
To be honest we should be giving the op to anyone over 25 stone anyway, in purely economical terms it makes complete sense to offer someone an £8000 operation rather than accept the constant benefits strain as well as the cost of treatments for related illnesses that will only get worse as the decades pass.

I agree here - that's kind of the point of this program in some ways. I totally disagree with the way he has lived his life, and the fact he lost his Mother's home and thus the family's inheritence, but I'd rather him on his feet taking less care than draining more money on full time care.

Doesn't stop me thinking he's a selfish fat twat. And how many times can a man cry during a show?? :twak:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i wondered how he could afford all the food he shoved down his fucking throat.. now it appears he got the money from benefits.

if you seen what he eats in a typical day... its a fucking disgrace with pensioners and kids on poverty line.. and he gets money to keep it going?

i bet the most drunk person in the UK doesnt constantly get hand outs from govt to keep his habit up.. altho... having said that...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got no sympathy for fat people period (unless its very exceptional circumstances like proper medical problems) no one forced them to get that big they got that way themselves by nom noming the fucking pasties and what not... if I had my way personally the ***** would be made to get off their fat lardy arses and run 1000 laps around a full size football pitch and thats just for starters.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't watch the documentary in question, only saw an ad for it. I will add though that current research on this is pointing towards over eating being a genetic problem in very much the same way that Anorexia and Bulimia are now thought to be. I am not saying that is the case here, but generalizations about people who are over weight aren't necessarily fair.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
when you're eating like 20k calories a day w/o being a professional athlete you can fo with all the gene stuff though xD

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
When you have a genetic condition that causes you to feel constantly hungry and light headed unless you have very regular food intake and said intake stimulates the pleasure centres of the brain causing an addiction, it actually becomes quite understandable. Alcoholics, drug users and smokers can choose to give up their addictions, it isn't easy but it can be done. You can't give up eating however and for these people any attempt to do so will make them feel quite unwell.

I lost a client last year to suicide for exactly those reasons. It can be an incredibly difficult situation to cope with and society doesn't really help. As I said earlier, I am not defending everyone who over eats, but in the majority of cases their appears to be a genetic reason.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not everyone can help being over weight and it seemed this guy had some disorder that meant he was always hungry.

No one wants to be 70 stone .. no one wants to be that over weight .. to get that bad its more than just noming all the pies .. tbh... tho he was getting too much money i agree just saying ppl should run round a track 1000 times isnt the solution as much as telling someone who is clinically depressed to buck up is.

Its all the same if you got a broken leg ah i can see your sick .. if you got something wrong that makes you behave differently to the norm your a freak and deserve nothing

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
I didn't watch the documentary in question, only saw an ad for it. I will add though that current research on this is pointing towards over eating being a genetic problem in very much the same way that Anorexia and Bulimia are now thought to be. I am not saying that is the case here, but generalizations about people who are over weight aren't necessarily fair.

Even if it's proven that some people have a genetic predisposition to over eat and/or gain weight easily it changes nothing. Acquiring sustenance could well be described as a voluntary action and as such is entirely controllable through will power alone.

The obese are simply weak willed cretinous individuals and the fact we tolerate (and even encourage it dishing out benefits) is both laughable and depressing in equal measure.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
i'd happily support a law that stops any obese people from receiving NHS help, they make me sick
Well if you look at obese people and feel sick then i pity you.

I weigh 130kg, i eat around 1200 calories per day, i walk about 20km per day at work, i have to eat meds every morning as i wake up.

Take away NHS from smokers and drinkers to start with.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I weigh 130kg, i eat around 1200 calories per day, i walk about 20km per day at work, i have to eat meds every morning as i wake up.

No VAT or duty on food, so fatties don't contribute to the NHS. Smokers and drinkers do.

I'm not some fascist who thinks anyone with a waist over 40" should be shot, but I saw the trailer for this thing and it made me feel sick. I don't care what you say, it took effort to get to that size; this isn't a medical condition or an over-active pie-hole, this is industrial eating.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Even if it's proven that some people have a genetic predisposition to over eat and/or gain weight easily it changes nothing. Acquiring sustenance could well be described as a voluntary action and as such is entirely controllable through will power alone.

The obese are simply weak willed cretinous individuals and the fact we tolerate (and even encourage it dishing out benefits) is both laughable and depressing in equal measure.

Sorry, but that is a very narrow minded and very poorly informed view. I can't even begin to describe what is wrong with everything you have said there, because it would turn into an essay.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Paul Mason:

** PIC MAY PUT YOU OFF YOUR LUNCH **

_50670858_fattestman1.jpg

Laddey

FH is my second home
I wonder what inch biceps he's got.

Yeah but what a fat fucker anyway. Pisses me off shit like this.

Fast

Part of the furniture
He got his mother to re-mortgage the house for 10k so he could buy more food, wow. She then lost the house because of the extra repayments. TIME TO STOP EATING FAT MAN.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Remember Shelob, the huge bloated spider demon from Mordor? She was reported to have eaten herself as she nursed her injuries through long years of suffering...

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
No VAT or duty on food, so fatties don't contribute to the NHS. Smokers and drinkers do.

I'm not some fascist who thinks anyone with a waist over 40" should be shot, but I saw the trailer for this thing and it made me feel sick. I don't care what you say, it took effort to get to that size; this isn't a medical condition or an over-active pie-hole, this is industrial eating.
In Sweden we got up to 25% on food. And it dont take too much of an effort to get to that size, if you eat the right food you will bloat up quite fast. Im all for having higher VAT on unhealthy food, its sick that its cheaper to buy 1kg of crisps instead of 1kg of new potatoes.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
He got his mother to re-mortgage the house for 10k so he could buy more food, wow. She then lost the house because of the extra repayments. TIME TO STOP EATING FAT MAN.
People who eat like that need proffesional help, its the same with alcoholics, drug addicts etc.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

You pity someone judging fatties, then throw a judging at smokes/drinks? Hypocritical much? :p

This could be medical, could be mental, could be what-ever, not just "letting self go". Even then, it creeps up on you, times passes and before you know it, boom, fat enough to not care.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You pity someone judging fatties, then throw a judging at smokes/drinks? Hypocritical much? :p

This could be medical, could be mental, could be what-ever, not just "letting self go". Even then, it creeps up on you, times passes and before you know it, boom, fat enough to not care.
no people who drink or smoke to much need help, same with people who eat eat to much.

I pity thoose who look down on people who are overweight they also need help.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Not being able to see or touch ur cock for 10yrs must be incentive enough to shed a few pounds, u would think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom