bridge camping:D

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
Bridge camping is the downside of instant porting. Most players want instant access to RvR action, but I dont think everyone realizes that it comes at a very big cost. When you remove travelling you also remove a great amount of spontaneity, element of surprise, tactical aspects, variety of terrain, sense of adventuring, realm pride, etc etc.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
The New Frontiers

Imo remove bridges from the game (atleast make them smaller and less appealing, lose the towers), and make boatrides slower by removing the ferries. This way you need minimum 2 people if you want to take a boat, and only a full boat is fast enough to bother with. This might also make boats with FGs meet and fight in the sea! Boatrides will be fun for a change, with people controlling, and planning where to go etc. :D

It's boring to fight near a port keep all the time (it's like fighting near the port keep in Thidranki), and if boats were slower, more would run across Agramon instead. Or people would wait at docks much longer to get more people for the boat to make it faster. (Like waiting for Gothi on the pad.) Give reason for people to talk to eachother, instead of ignoring them and wish they'd go away.

1-man ferries are the stupidest thing ever implemented in NF!

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Fahdlan said:
let's all stop bridge camping! and expand to other places in the frontiers!?

imagine how fun that would be!:D

tried that a lot this week run over by opted groups 9/10 times or had stealth duo/trio hack me down b4 i could summon a pet ...hmm lets not!

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
bridge camping is FTW. cone and pbaoe threw walls is total ownage. i worship anyone who does tht. :worthy: :worthy:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
grimlin said:
bridge camping is FTW. cone and pbaoe threw walls is total ownage. i worship anyone who does tht. :worthy: :worthy:

i bet you do :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom